To The Unvaccinated

Started by TerrorDæmonum, December 23, 2021, 08:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

QuoteI linked to the discussion in the approximate area where it took place.

"It" took place?  No body said wearing a mask is evil.  In fact, people specifically said that the mandate was unjust.

If you made a mistake, retract.  Otherwise you were being deceitful.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: james03 on January 27, 2022, 04:36:10 PM

"It" took place?  No body said wearing a mask is evil.  In fact, people specifically said that the mandate was unjust.

I said to look around the discussion. There is more to the post, but is very explicit:

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on January 18, 2022, 11:24:58 AM
Quote from: Pæniteo on January 18, 2022, 11:14:35 AM
While we are on the subject, is wearing a mask of any sort a grave moral evil?

Yes, it is a moral evil. 

Maybe you made a mistake, which caused you to accuse me of lying again. Are you going to retract and repent, or just double down again?

Add this to your list of false accusations. I hope you retract and repent before one of us dies.

TerrorDæmonum

There was a reason I cited it and a reason I clarified the citation was in the thread around that area, and not in the singular post.

You just had to look back and you were involved in that discussion, doubling down on false accusations, and accusing me still.

This is quite amazing that you don't see any of this.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Pæniteo on January 27, 2022, 04:45:10 PM
I said to look around the discussion. There is more to the post, but is very explicit:

Yes, it is a moral evil. 

Is quoting out of context a form of lying?

Is it made more grave when the quoter knows that the missing context would alter the meaning of the words?
this page left intentionally blank

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on January 27, 2022, 04:50:49 PM

Yes, it is a moral evil. 

Is it made more grave when the quoter knows that the missing context would alter the meaning of the words?

You cut where I wrote "there is more to the post" after that quote.

If it is a form of lying, which it isn't, then your post here is a far graver issue than it is.

TerrorDæmonum

The false accusations and lies from the politically minded are too much. I am not continuing this. Think you have "won" something if you want. I am about finished here.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on January 27, 2022, 04:50:49 PM

Yes, it is a moral evil. 

One more thing now that I think about it.

You accuse me here, but you let this slide?

This is explicitly states that nobody said wearing the mask is evil, yet, it is clearly a lie. You did.

But you rebuke me.

That is disgusting.

I don't know what causes you people to lie and accuse, but it is demonic and demented.

I am denouncing these evils and I am going to limit any future engagement with them. It is very twisted.

If you are so blind not to see it, there is nothing I can do about it.

Severinus

I honestly think a fair number of interesting and thoughtful threads and posts get made in this subforum. For instance, Frank and GaudeMariaVirgo have contributed very high quality posts in the last week, though by no means am I referring exclusively to them. Good information also gets shared. When I sent out my two most recent email round-ups to my friends and family, I included several items that I saw here.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Pæniteo on January 27, 2022, 04:53:35 PM
You cut where I wrote "there is more to the post" after that quote.

You wrote it before the quote, not after it.  And it's in my post and has been there since the start.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Pæniteo on January 27, 2022, 04:59:58 PM
You accuse me here, but you let this slide?

I'm just asking you questions.

And I'm ignoring him because he's not hiding behind excerpts from the Summa as if their relevance were always self-explanatory and in favor of his position.

james03

I accept your correction.  When you are making serious accusations, be more precise.

And if the "approximate area" is the scope, to be honest to Chairman, I'll post his clarification:
QuoteThe evil object is the mandate, not the mask itself.

And just to head off a silly place that this shouldn't go:  I don't need to demonstrate that the mask is evil.  Otherwise, we're back to James' policeman who orders you to jump up and down.  It should be obvious that you don't need to comply with this order, and it should also be obvious that it would be disingenuous to ask for proof that the act of jumping is evil.

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

Quote from: Pæniteo on January 27, 2022, 03:52:41 PM
Quote from: james03 on January 27, 2022, 03:26:53 PM
QuoteThe "political activist" types and conspiracy theorists dominate the discourse.
LOL.  People like yourself accusing others about conspiracy theories have ended up with egg on their face time and time again.

You perceive me to be lying about my medical condition and think your forum posts had an impact on government decisions in diverse jurisdictions.

You also suspect me of lying about my medical condition, and repeated these accusations, even after being given far more information than you needed to known your doubts and suspicions could be grave sins.

Whether or not you sin is not for me to know, but you are either so malicious or so deranged that it is impossible to have any rational discussion on this.

Repeating your accusations and lies over and over does not make them true. It makes them obstinate.

Of course, you could just be experiencing such cognitive decline that you are not morally capable, but then again, so could anybody else committing apparently grave sins.

Focus on what matters: time is short.
Non sequitur.

Time and time again, what was supposedly a "conspiracy theory" turned out to be true.