Author Topic: Jab Death and Injury Stories  (Read 16795 times)

Offline Melkor

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • memento mori
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: Jab Death and Injury Stories
« Reply #345 on: January 15, 2022, 05:30:27 PM »
Ironically, I’m not vaxxed; so I couldn’t anyways.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

The following users thanked this post: Christina_S

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• PVLVIS & CINIS
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Declina a malo & Fac bonum
« Reply #346 on: January 15, 2022, 05:48:36 PM »

In the scenario, the vaxed are all gone or going. This is all contingent on my surviving the vaccination.

Not only could you go, there would be nobody to stop you even if the rules were still in place.
In all thy works remember thy last end, and thou shalt never sin. Ecclesiasticus 7:40

O ye sons of men, how long will you be dull of heart? why do you love vanity, and seek after lying? Psalms 4:3

But the end of all is at hand. Be prudent therefore, and watch in prayers. But before all things have a constant mutual charity among yourselves: for charity covereth a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:7-8

If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to that doctrine which is according to godliness, He is proud, knowing nothing, but sick about questions and strifes of words; from which arise envies, contentions, blasphemies, evil suspicions, Conflicts of men corrupted in mind, and who are destitute of the truth, supposing gain to be godliness. But godliness with contentment is great gain.  For we brought nothing into this world: and certainly we can carry nothing out. But having food, and wherewith to be covered, with these we are content. For they that will become rich, fall into temptation, and into the snare of the devil, and into many unprofitable and hurtful desires, which drown men into destruction and perdition.  For the desire of money is the root of all evils; which some coveting have erred from the faith, and have entangled themselves in many sorrows. 1 Timonthy 6:3-10

Offline Melkor

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • memento mori
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #347 on: January 15, 2022, 07:04:46 PM »

In the scenario, the vaxed are all gone or going. This is all contingent on my surviving the vaccination.

Not only could you go, there would be nobody to stop you even if the rules were still in place.

I’m assuming I would have better things to do, like get some good loot locally.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• PVLVIS & CINIS
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Declina a malo & Fac bonum
Disowning Melkor
« Reply #348 on: January 15, 2022, 07:07:35 PM »
I’m assuming I would have better things to do, like get some good loot locally.
I retract my offer then. You are out of my will.

Incidentally, should the vaccines do what all the people are saying online, that means that most of society will be wiped out. I've a feeling that if Canadians numbers are anything like ours you'll be fighting for survival and scrounging for essentials and burying dead bodies.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 07:09:54 PM by Pæniteo »
In all thy works remember thy last end, and thou shalt never sin. Ecclesiasticus 7:40

O ye sons of men, how long will you be dull of heart? why do you love vanity, and seek after lying? Psalms 4:3

But the end of all is at hand. Be prudent therefore, and watch in prayers. But before all things have a constant mutual charity among yourselves: for charity covereth a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:7-8

If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to that doctrine which is according to godliness, He is proud, knowing nothing, but sick about questions and strifes of words; from which arise envies, contentions, blasphemies, evil suspicions, Conflicts of men corrupted in mind, and who are destitute of the truth, supposing gain to be godliness. But godliness with contentment is great gain.  For we brought nothing into this world: and certainly we can carry nothing out. But having food, and wherewith to be covered, with these we are content. For they that will become rich, fall into temptation, and into the snare of the devil, and into many unprofitable and hurtful desires, which drown men into destruction and perdition.  For the desire of money is the root of all evils; which some coveting have erred from the faith, and have entangled themselves in many sorrows. 1 Timonthy 6:3-10

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #349 on: January 15, 2022, 07:28:13 PM »
Go back to Conspiracy Theory Hysteria hour.

Conspiracies like:

Cloth masks don't work.
It won't just be 15 days to "flatten the curve".
The CDC is counting "Death with COVID" as "Death by COVID".
The US funded gain-of-function research on corona viruses at the Wuhan lab.
The vax causes heart problems.
They'll require the vax in order for you to work.
You'll be required to have a Vax Pass.

Serious question, if they say you have to have a vax chip put into your hand or forehead, will you be doing it?  Just a conspiracy theory, I know, but what would you do?
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, queen.saints, Christina_S, Baylee

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #350 on: January 16, 2022, 10:01:04 AM »
Like this, RTE are our version of CNN only worse.

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2021/1222/1268232-covid-pass/

so when it makes it to RTE and I believe it has made it to other very msm outlets then its good to go.

I saw so many FB posts mocking the tin foil hatters and the 'chip' brigade, watch this space! when it is rolled out completely all of a sudden it will be the normies saying its a great idea and will cut out those who have the fake cards yadda yadda yadda.  On here it will be presented like this - 'on reflection and while I had some misgivings at first I have decided to sign up ......

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste, Críostóir, queen.saints

Offline Tennessean

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #351 on: January 16, 2022, 01:41:26 PM »
I'm interested in the vaccine from novavax. It isn't mRNA, some tests used aborted cell lines, some didn't. If it gets approved in the US and license of sale in EU, then I might take it. But if I have to get chipped then they can all choke on it.
I'm done with this place.

Online MaximGun

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
« Reply #352 on: January 18, 2022, 08:55:48 AM »
51 year old I know just died of a heart attack after 3rd booster in December.

The first two shots had caused some blood clotting complications but his old boss (who is a very sharp thinker) could not talk him out of the booster.

He was in reasonable shape for a 51 year old.  Not super fit, but not overweight either.

The following users thanked this post: Frank, james03, diaduit, queen.saints

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Feldwebel
  • Baby Boomer
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #353 on: January 18, 2022, 02:41:14 PM »
Here's a close shave with death that a vaccinated person had. This is an example of why no one should have a false sense of security about Omicron being like a cold, or any other variant. Even if you are vaccinated, a very high viral load of a Covid variant can overwhelm immunity that has been boosted by vaccines. Fortunately, he survived. His doctors said if he had been Covid-naive and relying only on the lower titres of natural immunity, he would no longer be living. You cannot predict how much of a viral load you will be exposed to.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/stephen-a-smith-after-covid-if-i-wasn-t-vaccinated-i-wouldn-t-be-here/ar-AASU61P?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=W011
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
« Reply #354 on: January 18, 2022, 02:50:10 PM »
Actually that's a datapoint for ADE.  Omicron, a minor cold like virus for people with natural immunity or no previous exposure, ravages the vaxx'd.

One data point, so you can't draw a conclusion.  We have to wait until Excess Deaths and Total Mortality  are published.  I wonder if they shot him up with Ivermectin.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Offline ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #355 on: January 18, 2022, 03:28:53 PM »
I get a close shave every morning with Gillette.
this page left intentionally blank

Offline FaithByProxy

• +JMJ+
  • Mary Garden
  • Korporal
  • Crux Sacra Sit Mihi Lux
    • Morning Star Goods, My Rosary Store
« Reply #356 on: January 18, 2022, 04:44:12 PM »
I get a close shave every morning with Gillette.

Does your razor scold you for your toxic masculinity?
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, queen.saints, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Feldwebel
  • Baby Boomer
« Reply #357 on: January 21, 2022, 09:59:04 AM »
From the non-jab death and injury stories file:  Unvaxxed man dies while waiting for a hospital bed. Omicron went through the family. He did *not* have a cold. Hospital CEOs have stated, it is largely the *unvaxxed* who are dying and not the vaccinated, although both groups are getting sick. But not with equal outcomes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/called-every-hospital-within-75-miles-man-with-covid-dies-while-waiting-for-hospital-transfer/ar-AAT0o2h?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=W011

Further proof:  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/unvaccinated-seniors-almost-50-times-more-likely-to-be-hospitalized-cdc-data-shows-covid-19-updates/ar-AAT0983?ocid=msedgntp
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Offline ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #358 on: January 21, 2022, 10:13:55 AM »
From the non-jab death and injury stories file:  Unvaxxed man dies while waiting for a hospital bed. Omicron went through the family. He did *not* have a cold. Hospital CEOs have stated, it is largely the *unvaxxed* who are dying and not the vaccinated, although both groups are getting sick. But not with equal outcomes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/called-every-hospital-within-75-miles-man-with-covid-dies-while-waiting-for-hospital-transfer/ar-AAT0o2h?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=W011

Further proof:  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/unvaccinated-seniors-almost-50-times-more-likely-to-be-hospitalized-cdc-data-shows-covid-19-updates/ar-AAT0983?ocid=msedgntp

Fake news
this page left intentionally blank

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Lynne

Online MaximGun

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
« Reply #359 on: January 21, 2022, 11:58:15 AM »
Here is a death and injury story.

They sell baby parts.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, Lynne