Author Topic: Italian Traditionalists Launch Massive Rosary Crusade  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Archer

• Hauptmann
  • Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, fast is lethal.
Italian Traditionalists Launch Massive Rosary Crusade
« on: February 14, 2013, 11:34:08 AM »
http://www.remnantnewspaper.com/Archives/2013-0215-alberto-rosary-crusade-Italy.htm

After Pope Benedict’s Abdication, the Centro Culturale Lepanto Launched a “One million Daily Rosaries” Crusade

"Today, 11 February, the day when we commemorate the apparition of the Immaculate Conception at the grotto in Lourdes, and following the resignation of His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI, I am asking for your participation in a Rosary Crusade, whose goal is the daily recitation of one million Holy Rosaries from now until the end of the Conclave, for the greater good of Holy Church and to hasten the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary on the World".

So begins a statement by Fabio Bernabei, President of Centro Culturale Lepanto, launching this important initiative in a particularly delicate time for the Catholic Church.  Of course, the initiative is in line with the message that Our Lady gave St. Bernadette Soubirous in Lourdes on February 11, 1858.  With the Rosary it is possible to overcome all the obstacles that Satan places in front of Christ’s Church and along the path to holiness.

"We know the power and effectiveness that the Holy Rosary always has on the Heart of God and that of His Son”, wrote Sister Lucia of Fatima. “That's why Our Lady herself in her apparitions takes part in the recitation of the Rosary, as in the grotto of Lourdes with St. Bernadette and in Fatima with me, Francisco and Jacinta. And when the rosary slides through your hands the angels and saints join you. Today more than ever, the world needs your rosary".

Today, the struggle between the supporters of terror and disorder, and the defenders of the peace of Christ in the Order of Christ “has moved from the temporal to the spiritual society and identifies itself with Holy Church,” as Plinio Corręa de Oliveira noted in his Revolution and Counter-Revolution.

But the faithful, Bernabei argues, should not be afraid because, as St. Therese confirms, "however serious the sins of men, as long as you recite the Rosary, God will not abandon the world, because it [the rosary] is powerful on His Heart".

We are therefore urging you – concludes president Bernabei – to participate and spread the crusade of a million Rosaries by seeking to recite daily one or more decades of the Rosary wherever you are: in church, the workplace, at home and EVEN IN THE STREETS!"
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Italian Traditionalists Launch Massive Rosary Crusade
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 11:50:42 AM »
Oh man, this guy has the same idea someone else on this forum had....
http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=1189.0

:lol:

Well, not a daily recitation of a million rosaries, but.... ;)
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline maryslittlegarden

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Italian Traditionalists Launch Massive Rosary Crusade
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 12:08:23 PM »
It's a good idea. I was wondering if the SSPX would be doing one. 
I will give glory to thee because thou hast heard me: and art become my salvation. The stone which the builders rejected; the same is become the head of the corner.  This is the Lord's doing: and it is wonderful in our eyes.  This is the day which the Lord hath made: let us be glad and rejoice therein