Author Topic: Pope's Brother on why he quit:hint in part because of his association with SSPX  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Der Kaiser

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: sedevacantist Catholic
worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/12/16936793-popes-brother-pontiff-was-troubled-by-butlers-revelations?lite

Half way down the article it mentions the "Pius brotherhood formerly known as the SSPX". His ASSOCIATION with them is one of the reasons he quit. Looks like the Talmudists were not pleased. This is very disturbing.

So it appears that the Judeo/Masons were behind it.
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
As a note, the translation of that quote is trash.  Georg Ratzinger clearly used "Piusbruderschaft" in the interview.  So while "Pius brotherhood" is literally accurate... it's a poor translation.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline Irenaeus G. Saintonge

• Korporal
  • 圣爱任纽
    • Imprimatur!
  • Religion: Traditionalist Roman Catholic
Man, every time Federico Lombardi is quoted, I just feel a sense of annoyance wash over me. He is the quintessential spin doctor. Cannot stand the guy.
"This is that disciple who giveth testimony of these things, and hath written these things; and we know that his testimony is true. "
Jn:21:24

圣爱任纽,请为我们祈祷。

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• "As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise: The Jews have not recognized Our Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people." ---Pope St. Pius X
  • Feldwebel
  • Magister Generalis - Hochmeister
    • My position.
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/12/16936793-popes-brother-pontiff-was-troubled-by-butlers-revelations?lite

Half way down the article it mentions the "Pius brotherhood formerly known as the SSPX". His ASSOCIATION with them is one of the reasons he quit. Looks like the Talmudists were not pleased. This is very disturbing.

Russian news is saying the same.

"For the masons in the Church, P. BXVI in an "uncomfortable" pope to have."

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Offline Der Kaiser

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: sedevacantist Catholic

Russian news is saying the same.

"For the masons in the Church, P. BXVI in an "uncomfortable" pope to have."

I know things aren't perfect in Russia but over all I think they are probably the sanest Western country(at least the western half)
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Offline CoolCat

• Wachtmeister
  • Sorry, but I'm a Papist.
    • Legitimacy
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
So, a masonic conspiracy?
Right...

Offline Mithrandylan

• Doctor of Memeology
  • Feldwebel
  • PhD in Sarcasticology
How was BXVI associated with the SSPX?

He entertained the notion of 'letting them back in the church' on the condition that they accept the errors of the conciliarists.

That's like saying a kidnapper is an associate of the person he demanded ransom money from.
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet

Offline CoolCat

• Wachtmeister
    • Legitimacy

He entertained the notion of 'letting them back in the church' on the condition that they accept the errors of the conciliarists.

That's like saying a kidnapper is an associate of the person he demanded ransom money from.
You'd be surprised to find out how common this is.

Offline Mithrandylan

• Doctor of Memeology
  • Feldwebel
  • PhD in Sarcasticology

Benedict and the SSPX are secretly working together?

I'm sure the loss of good men like +Williamson and Pfeiffer, et al is just part of the plan.

When I first started to sense that everything wasn't all that kosher with Benedict, I thought that he was just a very weak pope.  But the deeper and deeper we got into this, I'm more inclined to believe, based on his history as a theologian and clergyman, that he has no plans (or, had no plans) to abandon the NO or VII
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

Offline CoolCat

• Wachtmeister
    • Legitimacy

I'm sure the loss of good men like +Williamson and Pfeiffer, et al is just part of the plan.

When I first started to sense that everything wasn't all that kosher with Benedict, I thought that he was just a very weak pope.  But the deeper and deeper we got into this, I'm more inclined to believe, based on his history as a theologian and clergyman, that he has no plans (or, had no plans) to abandon the NO or VII
I for one, don't think that the pope is working with the sspx in any capacity or fashion.
I do think that he opened up Pandora's box in the 90's when he nullified the sspxers ex-communications.
I think it was the beginning of a downhill snowball.

Offline Gerard

• Feldwebel
  • .. and his raiment became white and glittering

That's right out of the "Art of War" look weak when you're secretly strong. "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

"In all fighting, the direct method may be used for joining battle, but indirect methods will be needed in order to secure victory. In battle, there are not more than two methods of attack - the direct and the indirect; yet these two in combination give rise to an endless series of maneuvers. The direct and the indirect lead on to each other in turn. It is like moving in a circle - you never come to an end. Who can exhaust the possibilities of their combination?
- Sun Tzu

Offline poche

• Feldwebel
Here si something of what the Pope's brother said. I didn't see anything about the SSPX having anything to do with it.
 :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_POPES_BROTHER?SITE=KVUE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT