Pope Benedict wish List for Trads

Started by voxxpopulisuxx, February 12, 2013, 09:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voxxpopulisuxx

KK posted that he would like the Pope to reveal the third secret just before retireing...what other wishes have ye fellow S-u-Ds?
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Kaesekopf

Regularize the SSPX without restrictions/conditions and setting up a personal prelature with no restrictions.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

Declare Vatican II null and void.

Unilaterally end use of the Novus Ordo Missae and use the Missale Romanum instead.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Kaesekopf on February 12, 2013, 09:46:32 PM
Regularize the SSPX without restrictions/conditions and setting up a personal prelature with no restrictions.
This.
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

SouthpawLink

Quote from: Bonaventure on February 12, 2013, 09:49:53 PM

Unilaterally end use of the Novus Ordo Missae and use the Missale Romanum instead.

This would be a gift straight from Heaven.
"Is there no exception to the rule forbidding the administration of the Sacraments to baptized non-Catholics who are in good faith? In the case of those who are in good health, the prohibition is absolute; no dispute on this point is possible in view of the repeated explicit declarations of the Holy Office" (Rev. S. Woywod, A Practical Commentary on the Code of Canon Law, vol. I, sec. 625, p. 322ff.).

Contrast the above with the 1983 CIC, Can. 844 §3 & 4: "Catholic ministers administer the sacraments of penance, Eucharist, and anointing of the sick licitly to members of Eastern Churches which do not have full communion with the Catholic Church. . . .  If the danger of death is present or if, in the judgment of the diocesan bishop or conference of bishops, some other grave necessity urges it, Catholic ministers administer these same sacraments licitly also to other Christians not having full communion with the Catholic Church." — The phrase "properly disposed" does not save the canon from error, because the context shows that no conversion is expected on the part of non-Catholics ("manifest Catholic faith in respect to these sacraments" is the sole requirement).

Gottmitunsalex

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Kaesekopf

Quote from: SouthpawLink on February 12, 2013, 09:54:00 PM

Yeah.  I was gonna say, I thought this said "Wish List" not Pipe Dreams!  :lol:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Kaesekopf on February 12, 2013, 10:08:08 PM
Quote from: SouthpawLink on February 12, 2013, 09:54:00 PM

Yeah.  I was gonna say, I thought this said "Wish List" not Pipe Dreams!  :lol:
It think its whatever is higher up the fantasy ladder than a pipe dream.

To keep it real, Give autonomy and immunity to the SSPX.

Mithrandylan

Wish list?  It's already been said, scrap VII and the NO.  But why would he?  It's his life's blood.  BXVI stepping down and giving way to a flaming lib will be good enough for me, at least then I'll know where to draw the line. 
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

totiusque

Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"Whenever anything disagreeable or displeasing happens to you, remember Christ crucified and be silent."
—St John of the Cross

Der Kaiser

That he will call a meeting and say "Uh hey guys I realized I am setting a terrible precedent and will stay in the office until GOD calls me out of it. Sorry, have a nice day. Now lets all procede to the Sistine Chapel where I will celebrate the Tridentine Mass and then bestow the office of Cardinal on Bishop Williamson."
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Irenaeus G. Saintonge

Quote from: Kaesekopf on February 12, 2013, 09:46:32 PM

Absolutely this.

Also, to get the ball rolling, publicly celebrate Mass according to the traditional use.
"This is that disciple who giveth testimony of these things, and hath written these things; and we know that his testimony is true. "
Jn:21:24

????????????

Pheo

He wouldn't even have to go this far.  I hope he just issues some sort of binding erratum for it with one note saying "See Trent."
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

tmw89

Quote from: Pheo on February 13, 2013, 05:58:28 PM

He wouldn't even have to go this far.  I hope he just issues some sort of binding erratum for it with one note saying "See Trent."

Tell me in all honesty that you don't want to see the documents of V2 thrown into a fire in St. Peter's Square.

EDIT:  of course they'd have to find all the documents first, as several have been mysteriously misplaced... probably under glass at the UGLE...
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Pheo

Quote from: tmw89 on February 13, 2013, 06:01:33 PM
Tell me in all honesty that you don't want to see the documents of V2 thrown into a fire in St. Peter's Square.

EDIT:  of course they'd have to find all the documents first, as several have been mysteriously misplaced... probably under glass at the UGLE...

Lol well if it's an erratum it basically throws the old text into non-existence...I'd settle for that.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.