Rosarium left Fisheaters

Started by Ben, February 04, 2013, 06:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/index.php/topic,3456716.0.html

This announcement is within the rules because there's no criticism of Fisheaters. Just a notification.

One thing made me laugh when reading Vox's justification. She said he's been complaining for months. Ha! He's been complaining far longer than that; like within a week of getting there, years ago.

I suspect Rosarium won't go over to CathInfo. And he left this forum for some reason.

Btw where did Lyubov and Mr. Brocklehurst go?

Heinrich

Quote from: Ben on February 04, 2013, 06:33:16 PM
I suspect Rosarium won't go over to CathInfo. And he left this forum for some reason.

Now that would be something! But he would join just to say he was leaving.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Ben

Quote from: Heinrich on February 04, 2013, 06:35:32 PM

I don't know if that was a joke but it made me laugh.

Archer

There is way too much drama over there. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Kaesekopf

Ros was on this forum and then left.  He made his reasoning clear over at FishEaters why he left.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Ben

Quote from: Kaesekopf on February 04, 2013, 06:40:20 PM
Ros was on this forum and then left.  He made his reasoning clear over at FishEaters why he left.

Could you give me a link?

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Ben on February 04, 2013, 06:41:36 PM

That thread is in the "Cornfield" and I do not have an active account with FishEaters. 

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

jovan66102

Quote from: Heinrich on February 04, 2013, 06:35:32 PM

Yeah, he always said he hated 'goodbye threads' but I think he posted more of them than anyone else! ;D
Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
"Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)" St Bernard of Clairvaux
https://musingsofanoldcurmudgeon.blogspot.com/

Mithrandylan

Ros made it clear in the thread you linked to that he was leaving, and asked for his account to be deleted.  He wasn't banned.

Read your links, Ben!   ;D
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

Heinrich

Can you give a summary? Ah, I'll just wait for him to post here. He's seen this thread already and I expect he'll be back.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Ben

Quote from: Mithrandylan on February 04, 2013, 06:44:58 PM
Ros made it clear in the thread you linked to that he was leaving, and asked for his account to be deleted.  He wasn't banned.

Read your links, Ben!   ;D

You're technically correct. But this is the first time Vox went after him. I suspect she had enough and might have banned him.

Maybe Kaisekopf can rename the thread.

jovan66102

Quote from: Kaesekopf on February 04, 2013, 06:42:39 PM

That thread is in the "Cornfield" and I do not have an active account with FishEaters.

Actually, it's in ' Hellos, Goodbyes, I'm backs, & Where's So-and-So?' and the link in the OP leads to it.
Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
"Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)" St Bernard of Clairvaux
https://musingsofanoldcurmudgeon.blogspot.com/

Heinrich

Quote from: Archer on February 04, 2013, 06:40:15 PM
There is way too much drama over there.

CI or Fisheaters? I like CI for the most part. Some really good, consistent Catholic posters for sure. But then there are some real cornball nutjobs.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: jovan66102 on February 04, 2013, 06:47:29 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on February 04, 2013, 06:42:39 PM

Actually, it's in ' Hellos, Goodbyes, I'm backs, & Where's So-and-So?' and the link in the OP leads to it.

There were some posts of his "against" Suscipe in the thread now in the Cornfield, though.

Kaesekopf

I edited the thread to say "left" FishEaters, as he stated he wanted his account deleted.