Jewish Plot Against The Church

Started by Gottmitunsalex, May 02, 2013, 02:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christknight104

Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on May 02, 2013, 09:38:05 PM

Are you sure those are Waffen SS? Their collar tabs are that of the Regular Army. In addition, the Nazi eagle is on the right chest. It was an SS trait to put the Eagle on the left arm, as opposed to the Wehmacht putting it on the chest.

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Christknight104 on May 02, 2013, 09:53:18 PM

Are you sure those are Waffen SS? Their collar tabs are that of the Regular Army. In addition, the Nazi eagle is on the left chest. It was an SS trait to put the Eagle on the left arm, as opposed to the Wehmacht putting it on the chest.

Definitely, but the shoulder tabs on the first picture are Waffen ss tabs.

I understand what you are saying.

Many people don't know much about the history of the Waffen-SS.

(For the Americanized, the video will seem a bit propagandistic, nonetheless it does depict to a tee the waffen-ss)
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nKEKhgGsAI[/yt]

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Gottmitunsalex

But I digress.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pIsZQStbuQ[/yt]

The Jewish Peril and the Catholic Church -
"As long as there remains among the Gentiles any moral conception of the social order, and until all faith, patriotism, and dignity are uprooted, our reign over the world shall not come.

We have already fulfilled part of our work, but we cannot claim that the whole of our work is done. We have still a long way to go before we can overthrow our main opponent: the Catholic Church . . . We must always bear in mind that the Catholic Church is the only institution which has stood, and which will, as long as it remains in existence, stand in our way.

The Catholic Church, with her methodical work and her edifying and moral teachings, will always keep her children in such a state of mind, as to make them too self respecting to yeild to our domination, and to bow before our future King of of Israel.
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Der Kaiser

Quote from: Christknight104 on May 02, 2013, 09:33:11 PM
Quote from: LouisIX on May 02, 2013, 11:24:38 AM
Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on May 02, 2013, 09:53:40 AM
Quote from: Coastal GA Trad on May 02, 2013, 09:47:28 AM
Gottmitunsalex, I hope you don't mind my asking, but what photo do you use for your avatar? Are the soldiers German?
Soldiers in the German army, WWII.
Part of an unpublished collection of photographs that the media, Catholic status quo and others are uncomfortable seeing.  Men and women serving in the German armed forces were evil, killers, murderers, rapists, non-Catholic etc....   ::)

Certainly not.  I'm sure there were good men and women serving for Germany, but whether through ignorance or what have you, they still represent the Nazi Party, no?

Perhaps that trumps any reasons for using it.

To be specific, only the Gestapo, Waffen SS( Armed SS),SD and other SS organizations  specifically represented  the Nazi party apart from general party members themselves, as decided by the Allies.  Those men in the avatar are soldiers from the regular Germany Armed Forces or Wehrmacht, specifically Heer or Army. There was a question amongst the Allies on whether the Wehmacht or regular German armed forces were as  guilty of heinous crimes as their SS peers in the front lines. The Allies decided that the conduct of the Regular Army was not unbecoming, in comparison to their SS counterparts, who were mercilessly hunted down as War criminals.

Well said. Interestingly enough, the great majority in the Waffen SS were not comprised of Germans. They were, Dutch, Flemish, Belgium, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, you name it.
It was Europe VS. communism.

Picture of the Waffen SS at field Mass. Evil men they were. This picture is just a prop.
::)

The Waffen SS wore the different collar tabs. (Thy famous SS and the "wermacht") The giveaway was the shoulder tabs.

If you look closely, all the Waffen SS units had their country of origins flag patch on the arm.
This is a Belgiun Waffen-SS soldier

There were even French and...UK SS units. Some of the UK units included Americans of German ancestory who returned to the Fatherland to fight Jewish Bolshevism instead of unite with it like Churchill Roosevelt and the other Rothschild funded Masonic Jew Pawns.  (anyone who has seen the HBO show Band of Brothers may remember in an early episode where the US soldiers encounter an American fighting for the Fatherland.
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Der Kaiser on May 03, 2013, 01:46:04 AM
Gottmitunsalex, I hope you don't mind my asking, but what photo do you use for your avatar? Are the soldiers German?
Part of an unpublished collection of photographs that the media, Catholic status quo and others are uncomfortable seeing.  Men and women serving in the German armed forces were evil, killers, murderers, rapists, non-Catholic etc....   ::)

Certainly not.  I'm sure there were good men and women serving for Germany, but whether through ignorance or what have you, they still represent the Nazi Party, no?

To be specific, only the Gestapo, Waffen SS( Armed SS),SD and other SS organizations  specifically represented  the Nazi party apart from general party members themselves, as decided by the Allies.  Those men in the avatar are soldiers from the regular Germany Armed Forces or Wehrmacht, specifically Heer or Army. There was a question amongst the Allies on whether the Wehmacht or regular German armed forces were as  guilty of heinous crimes as their SS peers in the front lines. The Allies decided that the conduct of the Regular Army was not unbecoming, in comparison to their SS counterparts, who were mercilessly hunted down as War criminals.

Well said. Interestingly enough, the great majority in the Waffen SS were not comprised of Germans. They were, Dutch, Flemish, Belgium, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, you name it.

Picture of the Waffen SS at field Mass. Evil men they were. This picture is just a prop.

The Waffen SS wore the different collar tabs. (Thy famous SS and the "wermacht") The giveaway was the shoulder tabs.

If you look closely, all the Waffen SS units had their country of origins flag patch on the arm.

There were even French and...UK SS units. Some of the UK units included Americans of German ancestory who returned to the Fatherland to fight Jewish Bolshevism instead of unite with it like Churchill Roosevelt and the other Rothschild funded Masonic Jew Pawns.  (anyone who has seen the HBO show Band of Brothers may remember in an early episode where the US soldiers encounter an American fighting for the Fatherland.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuUAbS4MIxw[/yt]

Der Kaiser

Contrary to popular jewish propoganda Hitler and the NSDAP party line were not anti-Christian. They espoused what was called "positive Christianity". Which is essentially a form of Christianity without any hierarchy. They were anti-Catholic so far as it got involved in politics and against the Lutherans if they interfered in politics as well. Early on Hitler tried to combine both Catholic/Lutheran Churches into a single "ReichChurch" It would have been a Church along the lines of the CHurch of England.He even appointed an ArchBishop. They were also modern marcionites who removed the old testament. Which I can kinda understand. I myself have never had a whole lot of use for the OT myself. The SS in general was Pagan especially the high Command like Himmler but, Himmler refused to let any SS soldier be mocked for his Christian beliefs. Would that we had that in the US army today. I just read on google news the US armed services plan on court martialing any soldier who tries to proselytize or openly displays his faith.(unless he is jewish or muslim of course).
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Der Kaiser on May 03, 2013, 02:02:35 AM
Contrary to popular jewish propoganda Hitler and the NSDAP party line were not anti-Christian. They espoused what was called "positive Christianity". Which is essentially a form of Christianity without any hierarchy. They were anti-Catholic so far as it got involved in politics and against the Lutherans if they interfered in politics as well. Early on Hitler tried to combine both Catholic/Lutheran Churches into a single "ReichChurch" It would have been a Church along the lines of the CHurch of England.He even appointed an ArchBishop. They were also modern marcionites who removed the old testament. Which I can kinda understand. I myself have never had a whole lot of use for the OT myself. The SS in general was Pagan especially the high Command like Himmler but, Himmler refused to let any SS soldier be mocked for his Christian beliefs. Would that we had that in the US army today. I just read on google news the US armed services plan on court martialing any soldier who tries to proselytize or openly displays his faith.(unless he is jewish or muslim of course).
It's going to be a rough ride.

Der Kaiser

Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on May 03, 2013, 02:02:02 AM
Quote from: Der Kaiser on May 03, 2013, 01:46:04 AM

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuUAbS4MIxw[/yt]

Exactly, the party line is to portray the NSDAP as a bunch of Odin worshiping pagans which outside of Himmlers inner circle was not the case. In fact in Mein Kampf Hitler writes that Germany is in essence Christian and he makes fun of the neo-pagans. As to Himmler he wrote in his diaries " When I reached adult hood I felt an abhorance for the faith of my youth (Catholic) because of the sodomites and other perverts in its ranks. Therefore I looked to the past..." Hitler would have none of this. In Albert Speer's Book Inside the Third Reich he mentions on several occasions Hitler making fun of Himmlers attempts at finding ancient German battleaxes. I have the book right here, here is a quote "on friday the Furher and I were at lunch shortly after Ava retired for her afternoon repast. Our conversation turned to ReichsFurherSS Himmler and his recent excavations in the Baltic. Hitler said to me." I can not understand that mans will to find ancient bits of pottery to prove the old religions. Good God have we not moved past that? If we are to move ahead the Jewish poison must be removed from scripture but, to think that to go back to wearing bear skins and dancing around bonfires with spears is the ultimate in absurdity."

Der Kaiser

Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on May 03, 2013, 02:10:33 AM
It's going to be a rough ride.

Yeah  >:(

poche

Sts Titus Brandsma and Maximilian Kolbe would disagree with you on the question as to their "Christianity.   

Der Kaiser

Quote from: poche on May 03, 2013, 02:20:53 AM
Sts Titus Brandsma and Maximilian Kolbe would disagree with you on the question as to their "Christianity.
Of course they weren't Catholic but, they had a version of Christianity. I never claimed they were Catholic far from it. Gottmittuns pics are those of soldiers who were Catholic receiving communion etc. (remember Pope Benedict was drafted into the Hitler Youth and was forced to fight. I was talking about the leadership. Look at my post. Hitler tried to start a "REICHCHURCH" he appointed his own Bishop and removed the old Testament. I NEVER said they were CATHOLIC. Lets be clear on that.

LouisIX

Again, I'm not claiming that every member of the Germany military was a full-fledged Nazi, aware of everything going on and supporting it to the fullest extent.

What I wonder is why these images are used.  Even if these men are not guilty of Nazism, what merit do they possess outside the merit of any soldier?  They were not fighting for a Catholic state.  They showed no particular zeal.  They were no more German in identity than the German soldiers of WWI or earlier.

I just don't get it.   :shrug:
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

tmw89

Quote from: LouisIX on May 03, 2013, 05:23:18 AM
Again, I'm not claiming that every member of the Germany military was a full-fledged Nazi, aware of everything going on and supporting it to the fullest extent.

What I wonder is why these images are used.  Even if these men are not guilty of Nazism, what merit do they possess outside the merit of any soldier?  They were not fighting for a Catholic state.  They showed no particular zeal.  They were no more German in identity than the German soldiers of WWI or earlier.

Maybe he's getting at how they've been swept under the rug, forced-amnesia style... when they shouldn't be?  How even someone who fought for the Third Reich could be a good man, despite everything the press and other media (run by Jew-know-who!) has tried to tell us for the past several decades?

Curious to see how GMA responds.
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Jayne

Quote from: LouisIX on May 03, 2013, 05:23:18 AM

Because German soldiers are so lovable and funny.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UnB-9tIZAo[/yt]
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Jayne

Quote from: poche on May 03, 2013, 02:20:53 AM

So would Pius XI.  This topic is clearly covered in the encyclical that I already linked to in this thread.  It is pretty ridiculous to dismiss official Catholic teaching as "popular Jewish propoganda".
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.