Jewish Plot Against The Church

Started by Gottmitunsalex, May 02, 2013, 02:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Der Kaiser

Quote from: Coastal GA Trad on May 03, 2013, 12:04:56 PM
QuoteRealJayneK

The German army implemented the policies of the Nazis.  That is a very strong association with an enemy of the Church.

Very True. If it were a photo of men walking around with their hands held high, that would be one thing. This, however; is a photo of a Traditional Mass being celebrated on the battlefield. I personally don't see what is bad about this. I am not saying that their aren't Nazis in the photo, but we just don't know.

Jayne is a jew convert she still has talmudic baggage so she is going to get her panties in a twist when she sees anything German. Back when I was on the "septic tank" she got all mushugana about GMA's name because of the Gott mitt uns being used by Germans. I tried to explain to her that my grandparents used to have a painting of The Sacred heart that said Gott Mitt Uns on it that was painted in 1795 (remember that jayne) and it was just a common greeting in Bavaria. She went silent after that. Ignore here P.C. ADL crying.
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Der Kaiser

Quote from: Hawaii Five-0 on May 03, 2013, 05:55:55 PM
Here's a topic which dovetails with the OP.  Did you realize that the Jews played a part in China's Communist Party?  It's all part of the plot that will one day bring forth the antiChrist.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e65_1363271790

Jews have played a part in all communist uprisings. Thats why it was called Jewish/Bolshevism up until the 1950's. It's a fact communism was started by jews i.e. marx
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Heinrich

Quote from: Der Kaiser on May 03, 2013, 07:19:34 PM
Jayne is a jew convert she still has talmudic baggage so she is going to get her panties in a twist when she sees anything German.

Uncouth. Better ways to say this.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Jayne

Quote from: Heinrich on May 03, 2013, 07:26:41 PM
Jayne is a jew convert she still has talmudic baggage so she is going to get her panties in a twist when she sees anything German.

I have no problems with Germans at all. My husband is part German.  I just accept Catholic teaching on Nazis.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Der Kaiser

Quote from: RealJayneK on May 03, 2013, 07:38:32 PM

I have no problems with Germans at all. My husband is part German.  I just accept Catholic teaching on Nazis.

Do you accept the Popes teachings on the Jews too:

www.romancatholicism.org/popes-jews.htm

Elliott

Is there a Church teaching on nazis?

Gottmitunsalex

QuoteRealJayneK

The German army implemented the policies of the Nazis.  That is a very strong association with an enemy of the Church.

Very True. If it were a photo of men walking around with their hands held high, that would be one thing. This, however; is a photo of a Traditional Mass being celebrated on the battlefield. I personally don't see what is bad about this. I am not saying that their aren't Nazis in the photo, but we just don't know.

Back when I was on the "septic tank" she got all mushugana about GMA's name because of the Gott mitt uns being used by Germans. I tried to explain to her that my grandparents used to have a painting of The Sacred heart that said Gott Mitt Uns on it that was painted in 1795 (remember that jayne) and it was just a common greeting in Bavaria. She went silent after that. Ignore here P.C. ADL crying.
This.
I honestly will not give her the time of day. The irony of this thread. How it turned out that we as Catholics have to explain why German, Spanish, Belgian, and many other European soldiers fighting against communism, judeo-masonry and it's ilk to a poster who is "offended" by pictures of what happened. If I were to have for an avatar an Israeli soldier, she would have "approved" it. Her response? "Anecdotal" evidence and by her own admission in a parallel thread (that she made in order to "make the mods aware"::) ) She says I quote:

Quote from: RealJayneK on May 03, 2013, 10:37:22 AM

I am not saying that we have Nazi sympathizers here yet.  I think that this forum may seem attractive to them due to positive comments about Nazis.

Much ado about nothing. Except that she hates the Truth. It is inconceivable for her to imagine European soldiers fighting against judeo-masonry, Bolshevism, communism and receiving the Holy Eucharist all while wearing German uniforms.

The mere idea causes an implosion in her and she cannot compute.
So by her logic and bewilderment, she starts quoting Mit Brenndender Sorge thinking it is a "response" to my avatar. What a shame. The collage of photos which I compiled and inserted in my video, to her astonishment, has her on edge as well.

As the educated here know, not ALL the Germans were bad.  52% of Germans were Catholic. And again, obviously not all of them were Church-goers.

Unlike Jaynek, I will not concoct, err, cite "convenient anecdotal evidence" to try to prove a point. The Jewish doctored history books are against any evidence that could be published by a non "recognized and approved" publishing house. Just snippets from history, revisionists, Truth seekers. The holohoax is the biggest lie and greatest bulls--t made-into-religion that even Catholics swallow and believe.
My family is of German descent. We are Catholic. My parents had 16 of us kids. Some here already know me, and obviously you saw my mug on the video. I am not an "anonymous" poster like some here have said of me . The other "forum owner" from the that other forum has all my billing info, physical address, non-free email (my own domain). I stand by what I post. I have not posted anything against my faith. I do not post foul language, I have great zeal for the One True Faith.  Anyone that has read my history of posts can attest to that.
I will not retract my video nor change my CATHOLIC avatar at the request of someone who doesn't have the slightest idea of History. She may be well versed in liberation theology. But she is clueless about historical facts pertaining to Europe in the 30's and 40's.
She sees a uniform with an eagle and a Cross, she yells NAZI!!!!

She said I was a nazi sympathizer at the other forum because of mein name. I explained it publicly. Then she went off by saying I was anti-semitic.
Later she PM's me saying that she's sorry for saying such things. And that she went to an SSPX CHAPEL AND PRAYED FOR ME. (of course, this was in private).
"I said to her. No worries. I will pray for you too."

The thing is people, and I want KK to know this: She raises hell publicly, then she sends out the PM's (privately) saying sorry BUT no public retraction or amends. But the stigma of being labeled a Nazi, Nazi sympathizer and anti-semite stays. And that is her goal, to be divisive. Have trads label other trads by inciting venom and "potential risks" i.e. :    "I am not saying that we have Nazi sympathizers here YET".

Jayne, unlike yourself that was welcomed here by KK after you "popped in" the forum, I was personally INVITED by him back in December.
We left the other forum because of ambiguous, liberal (I do mean it), posters like yourself. That (I'll use your words), apparently seem to have an agenda.

Ironic that this thread turned out this way. It's scary but true. Look at the title.
Again as before, I put my reputation before me, I have not said anything against the Church, the Pope and of course, Catholic doctrine.

I will not answer the parallel thread you made claiming it was created as a report to the moderators. B.S.

I could go on about the different avatars of mine, but they are all CATHOLIC. Either Catholic soldiers, Field Mass, Franco, Pavelic, Degrelle. et al. Enough said. You get the picture.
These men (soldiers etc) are seldom talked about or even known. I am a history buff and look for the Truth.
And I will not sign or support a jewish oath swearing loyalty to either their false demonic, religion nor abide to what the marranos within the Church want us to believe.

It's ludicrous and send us to hell.

I pray for the non-Catholics conversion to the One True Faith. The Catholic Faith.

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Der Kaiser on May 03, 2013, 08:18:17 PM
Quote from: RealJayneK on May 03, 2013, 07:38:32 PM

Do you accept the Popes teachings on the Jews too:

www.romancatholicism.org/popes-jews.htm
How non-inclusive, judgmental, non-adaptable, backward thinking popes. Those were the old days. Things have changed. The Church has evolved and progressed. Those encyclicals, bulls, biblical passages, and papal addresses do not apply anymore.  Repent and give reparations for your sins!
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

LouisIX

Yes.  Let's try to keep things a bit more impersonal.  You can (and ought to) address what you perceive to be erroneous or heterodox posts with facts and logic.  For example, it doesn't really matter whether a poster's marriage to a Jansenist is influencing them toward Jansenism; what matters is repelling Jansenism and informing the poster of the Church's teaching on the matter.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Jayne

Quote from: Elliott on May 03, 2013, 10:34:51 PM
Is there a Church teaching on nazis?

See post #5 of this thread:  http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=2177.msg37390#msg37390

Read the encyclical, not just the quote in the post.

Coastal GA Trad

Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on May 03, 2013, 10:43:54 PM
QuoteRealJayneK

Back when I was on the "septic tank" she got all mushugana about GMA's name because of the Gott mitt uns being used by Germans. I tried to explain to her that my grandparents used to have a painting of The Sacred heart that said Gott Mitt Uns on it that was painted in 1795 (remember that jayne) and it was just a common greeting in Bavaria. She went silent after that. Ignore here P.C. ADL crying.
This.
I honestly will not give her the time of day. The irony of this thread. How it turned out that we as Catholics have to explain why German, Spanish, Belgian, and many other European soldiers fighting against communism, judeo-masonry and it's ilk to a poster who is "offended" by pictures of what happened. If I were to have for an avatar an Israeli soldier, she would have "approved" it. Her response? "Anecdotal" evidence and by her own admission in a parallel thread (that she made in order to "make the mods aware"::) ) She says I quote:

I am not saying that we have Nazi sympathizers here yet.  I think that this forum may seem attractive to them due to positive comments about Nazis.

Much ado about nothing. Except that she hates the Truth. It is inconceivable for her to imagine European soldiers fighting against judeo-masonry, Bolshevism, communism and receiving the Holy Eucharist all while wearing German uniforms.

So by her logic and bewilderment, she starts quoting Mit Brenndender Sorge thinking it is a "response" to my avatar. What a shame. The collage of photos which I compiled and inserted in my video, to her astonishment, has her on edge as well.

As the educated here know, not ALL the Germans were bad.  52% of Germans were Catholic. And again, obviously not all of them were Church-goers.

Unlike Jaynek, I will not concoct, err, cite "convenient anecdotal evidence" to try to prove a point. The Jewish doctored history books are against any evidence that could be published by a non "recognized and approved" publishing house. Just snippets from history, revisionists, Truth seekers. The holohoax is the biggest lie and greatest bulls--t made-into-religion that even Catholics swallow and believe.
My family is of German descent. We are Catholic. My parents had 16 of us kids. Some here already know me, and obviously you saw my mug on the video. I am not an "anonymous" poster like some here have said of me . The other "forum owner" from the that other forum has all my billing info, physical address, non-free email (my own domain). I stand by what I post. I have not posted anything against my faith. I do not post foul language, I have great zeal for the One True Faith.  Anyone that has read my history of posts can attest to that.
I will not retract my video nor change my CATHOLIC avatar at the request of someone who doesn't have the slightest idea of History. She may be well versed in liberation theology. But she is clueless about historical facts pertaining to Europe in the 30's and 40's.

She said I was a nazi sympathizer at the other forum because of mein name. I explained it publicly. Then she went off by saying I was anti-semitic.
Later she PM's me saying that she's sorry for saying such things. And that she went to an SSPX CHAPEL AND PRAYED FOR ME. (of course, this was in private).

The thing is people, and I want KK to know this: She raises hell publicly, then she sends out the PM's (privately) saying sorry BUT no public retraction or amends. But the stigma of being labeled a Nazi, Nazi sympathizer and anti-semite stays. And that is her goal, to be divisive. Have trads label other trads by inciting venom and "potential risks" i.e. :    "I am not saying that we have Nazi sympathizers here YET".

Jayne, unlike yourself that was welcomed here by KK after you "popped in" the forum, I was personally INVITED by him back in December.
We left the other forum because of ambiguous, liberal (I do mean it), posters like yourself. That (I'll use your words), apparently seem to have an agenda.

Ironic that this thread turned out this way. It's scary but true. Look at the title.
Again as before, I put my reputation before me, I have not said anything against the Church, the Pope and of course, Catholic doctrine.

I will not answer the parallel thread you made claiming it was created as a report to the moderators. B.S.

I could go on about the different avatars of mine, but they are all CATHOLIC. Either Catholic soldiers, Field Mass, Franco, Pavelic, Degrelle. et al. Enough said. You get the picture.
These men (soldiers etc) are seldom talked about or even known. I am a history buff and look for the Truth.
And I will not sign or support a jewish oath swearing loyalty to either their false demonic, religion nor abide to what the marranos within the Church want us to believe.

I pray for the non-Catholics conversion to the One True Faith. The Catholic Faith.

Gottmitunsalex, Excellent. I couldn't of thought of better words myself. At the beginning of this thread, I simply inquired about your avatar and I never could have expected what happened. I guess I am still relatively new to blogging. Continue to support and honor your heritage. There are people ( yes, even in Traditional Catholic Circles) who want us to sweep our heritage " under the rug" ( not just German heritage, but most nations; everything from the British Empire to the Confederate States of America). 

What is left there to do? My dear brethren, (...) I think I can say that we need to make a crusade based on the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ, leaning on the invincible rock and that inexhaustible source of grace which is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass."

His Grace Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, sermon  on his jubilee in 1979.

I am a traditional Catholic and a Royalist in Coastal Georgia.

"O Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, and our own most gentle Queen and Mother, look down in mercy upon England, thy Dowry, and upon us all who greatly hope and trust in thee. Through thee it was that Jesus our Saviour and our Hope was given unto the world; and he hath given thee to us that we might hope still more. Plead for us thy children, whom thou didst receive and accept at the foot of the Cross, O sorrowful Mother. Intercede for our separated English brethren, that they may be united with us in the one true Fold. Pray for us all, dear Mother, that by faith fruitful in good works, we may all deserve to see and praise God together with thee in our heavenly home. Amen."- Prayer for the Conversion of England.

Jayne

I am sorry that I wrote about you what I did on the other forum and I am sorry that I did not publicly apologize sooner. 

tmw89

QuoteRealJayneK

This.

Bravo!

Thank you for properly explicating in public her outrageous system of deception.
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Innocent Smith

Quote from: tmw89 on May 04, 2013, 07:55:09 AM
QuoteRealJayneK

This.

Bravo!

Thank you for properly explicating in public her outrageous system of deception.

I will second that. My only question is how many times are we going to fall for this outrageous system of deception?

And exactly what is it in human nature that we allow ourselves to be on the defensive all the time and actually take the time to explain things to a kook?

If you pay too close attention to her, you might eventually lose your cool. I think that has been said about her before, but I could be wrong.
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Innocent Smith

Quote from: Der Kaiser on May 03, 2013, 07:12:31 PM
[quote author=Innocent Smith

It does baffle me that any Traditional Catholic would have "little use" for the OT. You must not use a Missal or you don't have a clue of what is going on at Mass.

Last time I checked it was the Sacrifice of Christ who was killed for our sins.  :huh:

You've got a point there, Der Kaiser. Sorry if I came off smug here. Sometimes I get rolling and well, I come of sarcastic. Just trying to make the point that the Mass is full of Old Testament prayers and Psalms. And of course the Old is revealed in the New and the New is promised in the Old.

There is an excellent book that I have in PDF that connects the Sacrifices in the Temple with Calvary and of course the Mass. It is fascinating reading. Perhaps I will post it in another thread.

Let me know if you are interested.

p.s. I tried to fix the quotes, but this is the best I could do. I put in bold your comment.

I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.