Jewish Plot Against The Church

Started by Gottmitunsalex, May 02, 2013, 02:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmw89

Speaking of strong associations with enemies of the Church, how about that Montini guy betraying names of secret bishops (the ones who went across the Iron Curtain) to Communist cooperators?

Oops, not a Nazi, guess he wasn't THAT bad.

Carry on, all.

:-X
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Coastal GA Trad

QuoteRealJayneK

The German army implemented the policies of the Nazis.  That is a very strong association with an enemy of the Church.

Very True. If it were a photo of men walking around with their hands held high, that would be one thing. This, however; is a photo of a Traditional Mass being celebrated on the battlefield. I personally don't see what is bad about this. I am not saying that their aren't Nazis in the photo, but we just don't know.
What is left there to do? My dear brethren, (...) I think I can say that we need to make a crusade based on the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ, leaning on the invincible rock and that inexhaustible source of grace which is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass."

His Grace Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, sermon  on his jubilee in 1979.

I am a traditional Catholic and a Royalist in Coastal Georgia.

"O Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, and our own most gentle Queen and Mother, look down in mercy upon England, thy Dowry, and upon us all who greatly hope and trust in thee. Through thee it was that Jesus our Saviour and our Hope was given unto the world; and he hath given thee to us that we might hope still more. Plead for us thy children, whom thou didst receive and accept at the foot of the Cross, O sorrowful Mother. Intercede for our separated English brethren, that they may be united with us in the one true Fold. Pray for us all, dear Mother, that by faith fruitful in good works, we may all deserve to see and praise God together with thee in our heavenly home. Amen."- Prayer for the Conversion of England.

Jayne

Quote from: tmw89 on May 03, 2013, 11:59:19 AM
Speaking of strong associations with enemies of the Church, how about that Montini guy betraying names of secret bishops (the ones who went across the Iron Curtain) to Communist cooperators?

I have not investigated this accusation so I do not know if it is true.  If it were true, it would be completely irrelevant to the question of whether Nazis are an enemy of Church. 

If somebody starts using a picture of Paul VI as an avatar, it would be a good time to raise this concern.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

CoolCat

Quote from: RealJayneK on May 03, 2013, 12:13:55 PM
Quote from: tmw89 on May 03, 2013, 11:59:19 AM

I have not investigated this accusation so I do not know if it is true.  If it were true, it would be completely irrelevant to the question of whether Nazis are an enemy of Church. 

If somebody starts using a picture of Paul VI as an avatar, it would be a good time to raise this concern.
I guess that the star of David is a good choice for an avatar. If we are going to juxtapose it to a picture of Nazis in procession for Mass or Nazis recieving Communion. Sure, it works. In fact, the star of David should replace those other avatars.

You should use it Jayne.

Jayne

Quote from: Coastal GA Trad on May 03, 2013, 12:04:56 PM
QuoteRealJayneK

The German army implemented the policies of the Nazis.  That is a very strong association with an enemy of the Church.

Very True. If it were a photo of men walking around with their hands held high, that would be one thing. This, however; is a photo of a Traditional Mass being celebrated on the battlefield. I personally don't see what is bad about this. I am not saying that their aren't Nazis in the photo, but we just don't know.

It is bad because there are websites like this:  http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/Catholic/Hitlersfaith-1.html
QuoteCatholics today can't distance themselves enough from Adolf Hitler. But that wasn't the case in the 1930's and 40's when he was one of the most powerful men on earth. Germany's Catholics were proud as peacocks to count their Fuerher as one of their own, so long as he was putting Germans back to work, and making them proud of their powerful country, following the period of great economic depression and the humiliating shame they had suffered after their defeat in World War One. Hitler was not only allowed to "get away with murder", he was allowed to conduct mass-murder by the millions. Because Hitler has since been defeated and his villainy has come to be seen for what it was, Catholics now want to believe that their church must have repudiated Hitler in his day. But try as they may to rewrite history, the fact is that once Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933, neither the pope in Rome as leader of the church worldwide, nor the bishops of Germany, ever denied membership or even public access to the sacraments to Hitler himself, nor to the many, many, other Nazi leaders of the Third Reich who claimed membership in the R.C. church.

And because there are books like this: http://books.google.ca/books/about/Hitler_s_Pope_The_Secret_History_of_Pius.html?id=mFHKrYwv87sC&redir_esc=y

QuoteEugenio Pacelli, Pope Pius XII, has long been the subject of controversy over his failure to speak out against Hitler's Final Solution. In Hitler's Pope, award-winning journalist and Roman Catholic John Cornwell shows that, even well before the Holocaust, Pope Pius XII was instrumental in negotiating an accord that helped the Nazis rise to unhindered power--and sealed the fate of the Jews in Europe. Drawing upon secret Vatican and Jesuit archives to which he had exclusive access, Cornwell tells the full, tragic story of how narcissism, longstanding personal antipathy for the Jews, and political and spiritual ambition combined to make Pius the most dangerous churchman in history. A firm and final indictment of Pius XII's papacy, Hitler's Pope is also a searing exploration of its lingering consequences for the Catholic church today.

Our enemies constantly slander us by accusing us of being complicit with the evil of Hitler and Nazism.  Why help them?

Hawaii Five-0

Ah, I see the derailer has struck again! 
Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer. - Padre Pio

tmw89

Quote from: Hawaii Five-0 on May 03, 2013, 03:59:41 PM

...actually, you do raise a very fine point about that user... as it appears that in this thread they violate the following:

Quote from: Kaesekopf's Forum Rules on December 26, 2012, 10:50:46 PM
12) Sincere debate is permitted. Do not troll our forum.

21) Please do not derail threads.
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Jayne

Quote from: Hawaii Five-0 on May 03, 2013, 03:59:41 PM

Anyone may read this thread and see that I have introduced no new topics to it.  I have only responded to the posts of others.  If I am guilty of derailing then so are all of them.

Someone asked a question about GMUA's avatar in reply #2.  Another poster commented on this in #4.  I responded to this in #5.  After this at least six other posters responded to the newly introduced topic.  Singling me out as the derailer of this thread does not seem reasonable.

Hawaii Five-0

Here's a topic which dovetails with the OP.  Did you realize that the Jews played a part in China's Communist Party?  It's all part of the plot that will one day bring forth the antiChrist.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e65_1363271790
Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer. - Padre Pio

tmw89

Quote from: Hawaii Five-0 on May 03, 2013, 05:55:55 PM
Here's a topic which dovetails with the OP.  Did you realize that the Jews played a part in China's Communist Party?  It's all part of the plot that will one day bring forth the antiChrist.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e65_1363271790

Wasn't aware of their Red China connection, but it doesn't surprise me.  Thanks for the info and the link, H5-0.

---

Der Kaiser

Quote from: RealJayneK on May 03, 2013, 05:40:50 AM
Quote from: poche on May 03, 2013, 02:20:53 AM
Quote from: Der Kaiser on May 03, 2013, 02:02:35 AM
Contrary to popular jewish propoganda Hitler and the NSDAP party line were not anti-Christian. They espoused what was called "positive Christianity". Which is essentially a form of Christianity without any hierarchy. They were anti-Catholic so far as it got involved in politics and against the Lutherans if they interfered in politics as well. Early on Hitler tried to combine both Catholic/Lutheran Churches into a single "ReichChurch" It would have been a Church along the lines of the CHurch of England.He even appointed an ArchBishop. They were also modern marcionites who removed the old testament. Which I can kinda understand. I myself have never had a whole lot of use for the OT myself. The SS in general was Pagan especially the high Command like Himmler but, Himmler refused to let any SS soldier be mocked for his Christian beliefs. Would that we had that in the US army today. I just read on google news the US armed services plan on court martialing any soldier who tries to proselytize or openly displays his faith.(unless he is jewish or muslim of course).
Sts Titus Brandsma and Maximilian Kolbe would disagree with you on the question as to their "Christianity.

So would Pius XI.  This topic is clearly covered in the encyclical that I already linked to in this thread.  It is pretty ridiculous to dismiss official Catholic teaching as "popular Jewish propoganda".
Did you even bother to read my post? I never said they were Catholic but, that they had their own brand of "Christianity." Funny how YOU DISMISS Catholic teaching on the jews pre 1965 isn't it. Oh wait you converted from what "religion" again?...hmm... ::)
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Der Kaiser

Quote from: tmw89 on May 03, 2013, 05:30:57 AM
Quote from: LouisIX on May 03, 2013, 05:23:18 AM
Again, I'm not claiming that every member of the Germany military was a full-fledged Nazi, aware of everything going on and supporting it to the fullest extent.

What I wonder is why these images are used.  Even if these men are not guilty of Nazism, what merit do they possess outside the merit of any soldier?  They were not fighting for a Catholic state.  They showed no particular zeal.  They were no more German in identity than the German soldiers of WWI or earlier.

I just don't get it.   :shrug:

Maybe he's getting at how they've been swept under the rug, forced-amnesia style... when they shouldn't be?  How even someone who fought for the Third Reich could be a good man, despite everything the press and other media (run by Jew-know-who!) has tried to tell us for the past several decades?

Curious to see how GMA responds.

Thats how I take it.
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Der Kaiser

Quote from: Innocent Smith on May 03, 2013, 09:56:13 AM

I can't help but think about Studs Terkel, a Jew, who wrote The Good War about WWII. He seems to be in agreement with those who are still wringing their hands for having lost it. It was good for bankers and business and for driving the final nail in the coffin of Christendom. The Jews won the war. And the best part about it, for them, is they did not fight in it, they just financed it. And the even better part is that they have been able to play the trump card which paints them as the ultimate victims.

That, my friends, is called control.

Hitler was the greatest Zionist in History. If not for him and the Holocaust there would be no Israhell committing genocide on the Palestinians.

Der Kaiser

[quote author=Innocent Smith

It does baffle me that any Traditional Catholic would have "little use" for the OT. You must not use a Missal or you don't have a clue of what is going on at Mass.

Last time I checked it was the Sacrifice of Christ who was killed for our sins.  :huh:

Der Kaiser

Quote from: RealJayneK on May 03, 2013, 10:33:32 AM
Quote from: Coastal GA Trad on May 03, 2013, 10:22:50 AM
I completely agree with Innocent Smith in his saying that no one should attack Gottmitunsalex or anyone else because of the avatar they us. When I posted on this thread originally i just wanted to know what his avatar was, not trying to critique it one way or the other ( I actually think it is a very nice and symbolic photograph).

So you would not have a problem if I used this as my avatar?

No I approve of honesty  8)

Seems like Jayne is being a little PC here. Are we supposed to clear our avatars with the ADL now.