1000 Posts!

Started by OCLittleFlower, April 08, 2013, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OCLittleFlower

Wow -- that happened quick?

Y'all sick of me yet?   :tongue:

In seriousness, thanks KK for making a great forum.  And thanks to all the mods as well, of course.  I'm really enjoying hanging out here.  :)
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

Eliza

Nope, not sick of you yet!

:beer:

Archer

I'm a couple..... hundred back.  But I've got you in my sights.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

OCLittleFlower

Quote from: Archer on April 08, 2013, 09:08:02 PM
I'm a couple..... hundred back.  But I've got you in my sights.

That combined with your avatar is a bit, um, unsettling.

And thanks Eliza!

Archer

haha didn't even think of that.  Don't worry ma'am, Robin Hood only stole from the rich to give to the poor.  Maybe I'll hold up Kaes or Bonaventure.  Combined they have a zillion and one posts donchaknow. :whistling:
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

OCLittleFlower

Quote from: Archer on April 08, 2013, 09:21:24 PM
haha didn't even think of that.  Don't worry ma'am, Robin Hood only stole from the rich to give to the poor.  Maybe I'll hold up Kaes or Bonaventure.  Combined they have a zillion and one posts donchaknow. :whistling:

:laugh:

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

tmw89

Congrats to making it to the 1K club, OC!
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

maryslittlegarden

:beer:

It will take me another 6 months at least.  :)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

Congratulations OCLF!  You are always so interesting to read.  Keep up the good work and here's to a 1,000 more!   :thumbsup:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Gottmitunsalex

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin