Taking a break

Started by Aethel, November 07, 2023, 05:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethel

My joining here was already minimal but I think I'm at a point now where I don't see any real personal benefit to me for sticking around, nor do I provide any benefit to others as an agnostic, as any one of my thoughts will be disregarded as "tainted" by most people by virtue of my cynical belief system. While I am "Catholic" culturally, I'm not a Trad Cat.

Goodbye for now! I enjoyed the discussions with those whom entertained me in good faith.

Michael Wilson

My best regards and prayers for your conversion.  :pray2:
I was impressed with many of your posts; very
well thought out.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."