The Parish Hall > Arts and Leisure

What are you currently reading?

<< < (476/480) > >>

MundaCorMeum:

--- Quote from: Bernadette on June 08, 2021, 08:45:12 PM ---I like The House of Arden and Harding’s Luck best. I bought a hard copy, I liked them so much.

--- End quote ---

I'll have to get those for next school year!  We've read all the E. Nestbit books in the house  ;D

Bernadette:

--- Quote from: MundaCorMeum on June 08, 2021, 08:47:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bernadette on June 08, 2021, 08:45:12 PM ---I like The House of Arden and Harding’s Luck best. I bought a hard copy, I liked them so much.

--- End quote ---

I'll have to get those for next school year!  We've read all the E. Nestbit books in the house  ;D

--- End quote ---
They’re on librivox.org, too.

Maximilian:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I've recommended before "The Land of Far Beyond" -- not by E. Nesbit but by E. Blyton.

Children really enjoyed it, and the Christian message made a strong impact on them.

MundaCorMeum:

--- Quote from: Maximilian on June 09, 2021, 10:25:24 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I've recommended before "The Land of Far Beyond" -- not by E. Nesbit but by E. Blyton.

Children really enjoyed it, and the Christian message made a strong impact on them.

--- End quote ---

Thank you (again)!  I'm starting school planning later this month for our next school year, so it's perfect timing to have this on my radar  :)

Bernadette:
The Hound of the Baskervilles. One of my favorites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version