The Parish Hall > The Gaming Corner

most relaxing games

<< < (2/5) > >>

Gardener:
Ches, still waiting on your PM w/ WWF username. :D

Stu Cool:

--- Quote from: Gardener on May 15, 2018, 09:51:01 AM ---Ches, still waiting on your PM w/ WWF username. :D

--- End quote ---

WWF 2?

Gardener:

--- Quote from: Stu Cool on May 19, 2018, 07:50:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gardener on May 15, 2018, 09:51:01 AM ---Ches, still waiting on your PM w/ WWF username. :D

--- End quote ---

WWF 2?

--- End quote ---

I suppose it is. At least it's not WWE.

Serviam:
Solitaire. I'm hooked on Solitaire. Trick is not to just clear the stack but to do so in the fewest of possible moves, that way you have a relaxing game (there are no machine guns or jump scares in solitaire, at least not the version I play on my phone) but then at the same time enough brain engagement, plotting out which cards to move and which cards not to, so you don't feel like you are just shutting off your brain, drooling as you move cards from point a to point b.

I'd go with Solitaire, with that goal in mind. Try to beat my record, 93 moves!

Uh, other relaxing puzzle games, this one is pretty good http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-bloxorz

Carleendiane:

--- Quote from: Serviam on May 19, 2018, 12:48:21 PM ---Solitaire. I'm hooked on Solitaire. Trick is not to just clear the stack but to do so in the fewest of possible moves, that way you have a relaxing game (there are no machine guns or jump scares in solitaire, at least not the version I play on my phone) but then at the same time enough brain engagement, plotting out which cards to move and which cards not to, so you don't feel like you are just shutting off your brain, drooling as you move cards from point a to point b.

I'd go with Solitaire, with that goal in mind. Try to beat my record, 93 moves!

Uh, other relaxing puzzle games, this one is pretty good http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-bloxorz

--- End quote ---

My favorite is spider solitaire.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version