HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PRAYERFUL! Blessings & prayers going your way! CHEERS!

Started by Christe Eleison, November 29, 2021, 12:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christe Eleison

Dear SUSCIPE DOMINE FRIENDS! :seeya:
We have another very HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARTY CELEBRATION, with lots of CAKE, PIES, BEER!!!! ;) :cheeseheadbeer: :beer: :cheer: :cheeseheadbeer:

Please join the FUN to help CELEBRATE OUR DEAR FRIEND & FORUM MEMBER,
PRAYERFUL!! YAY!! :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer:

He is having a FUN BIRTHDAY PARTY ALL WEEK, ALL MONTH LONG!!!  :cheer: :cheeseheadbeer: :cheer: :cheeseheadbeer:

PLEASE JOIN THE PARTY with good wishes, prayers, blessings, happy thoughts, funny thoughts, etc.!

DEAR PRAYERFUL, WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY & CHEERFUL BIRTHDAY!!! :D ;D :cheeseheadbeer: :beer: :cheer:

Christe Eleison

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PRAYERFUL!! :beer: :cheeseheadbeer: :cheer:

Happy Birthday Orchestra

Happy Birthday - Joyeux Anniversaire - Alles Gute zum Geburtstag - Feliz Cumpleaños - Parabéns a você!
Lá breithe shona duit, lá breithe shona duit, lá breithe shona PRAYERFUL, lá breithe shona duit! :cheeseheadbeer: :beer: :cheer:

DEAR PRAYERFUL, Wishing you many BLESSINGS for the coming year & always!! Best of wishes to you! Cheers!! Have a GREAT WEEK & MONTH!!  :cheeseheadbeer: :cheer: :beer:       

Christe Eleison

The Three Stooges-Birthday Song  :cheer: :beer: :cheeseheadbeer:

Dear PRAYERFUL, :seeya:

Thank you for all of your prayers in the PRAYER section of the forum! :thumbsup:
May God Bless you for it all! :pray1:
Thank you for all of your contributions to SD!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIR!! :beer:
:pray2:

Christe Eleison

DEAR PRAYERFUL,
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MANY MORE!! CHEERS & BLESSINGS for a GREAT YEAR!! :beer: :cheer: :cheeseheadbeer: :cheer: :beer:

:pray3:

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

queen.saints

I am sorry for the times I have publicly criticized others on this forum, especially traditional Catholic religious, and any other scandalous posts and pray that no one reads or believes these false and ignorant statements.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

this page left intentionally blank

Melkor

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

diaduit

Happy Birthday Prayerful.....I might actually get to buy you a pint someday..... :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer:

Prayerful

Quote from: diaduit on November 29, 2021, 11:36:59 AM
Happy Birthday Prayerful.....I might actually get to buy you a pint someday..... :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer:

I should organise myself to hear Mass in the Athlone chapel. Athlone itself is worth the visit, even if developers in recent years (like in the rest of Ireland) has done their best to destroy the natural advantages of the town.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Clare

Motes 'n' Beams blog

Feel free to play the Trivia Quiz!

O Mary, Immaculate Mother of Jesus, offer, we beseech thee, to the Eternal Father, the Precious Blood of thy Divine Son to prevent at least one mortal sin from being committed somewhere in the world this day.

"It is a much less work to have won the battle of Waterloo, or to have invented the steam-engine, than to have freed one soul from Purgatory." - Fr Faber

"When faced by our limitations, we must have recourse to the practice of offering to God the good works of others." - St Therese of Lisieux

Prayerful

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 29, 2021, 01:27:08 PM
Quote from: Melkor on November 29, 2021, 09:41:13 AM
Happy birthday Prayerful! Make sure to drink a Guinness!

Or 9

I more usually drink Smithwicks, although I like the Guinnesses. 9 Guinnesses might be more an easy quantity for dockworker of old in an early house or a traveller or maybe a member of the legal profession. Sadly I might be a lightweight there.  ;D
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

GMC

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source