Have a Virtuous and Profitable Advent!

Started by Melkor, November 28, 2021, 01:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melkor

Advent has come. I wish all my fellow SD members a blessed and virtuous Advent! I will be praying for your intentions, please do the same. Let's hope we stick to our resolutions and gain in virtue. God bless.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Melkor on November 28, 2021, 01:59:27 PM
Advent has come. I wish all my fellow SD members a blessed and virtuous Advent! I will be praying for your intentions, please do the same. Let's hope we stick to our resolutions and gain in virtue. God bless.

Dear MELKOR,
Thank you for the thread, wishes, prayers! :thumbsup:
Prayers for you & your loved ones as well! :pray3:

God Bless you & your family!
:pray2:
A BLESSED ADVENT to ALL here!  :pray3:

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)