Rosarium left Fisheaters

Started by Ben, February 04, 2013, 06:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerrorDæmonum

One last thing about FE, I had started to disable my account there (I had used a temporary email address), but I had to go to work before changing the password to something random and I had more important things than using a forum on a mobile device, so I was delaying that until I had more time.

My criticism of this forum (whatever ones were seen), are probably still valid. Continuous improvement in anything is only possible through continuous change and refinement.

Aside from one's spiritual life, this is good for everything else too. Business, personal health, mental health, etc all benefit from continual improvement.

So, one should not shirk from identifying areas of possible improvement. If we did that, the results are whatever they happen to be, and for most things, this means decay.

Look at where one can start, and where one can end up. Having good intentions is not enough. One has to have good acts.

Otherwise, we will find ourselves fat and stupid, or on a forum full of personalities and contention, or in debt.

TerrorDæmonum

I think that is enough for now, and that what I have written answers any questions and explains myself a little on this matter (and some others).

voxxpopulisuxx

Welcome brother...glad you came. Ive been getting advice about a website domain site and website development for my Parish. Anythoughts?
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

INPEFESS

In any case, it's good to see you here, Pæniteo.

I actually had no idea that was you until this thread!

P.S. It seems that Fisheaters has reacquired the modify post feature.
I  n
N omine
P atris,
E t
F ilii,
E t
S piritus
S ancti

>))))))º> "Wherefore, brethren, labour the more, that by good works you may make sure your calling and election. For doing these things, you shall not sin at any time" (II Peter 1:10). <º((((((<

Heinrich

I am happy that you are back and OK.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

LouisIX

Good to have you back, Paeniteo.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

zork

Quote from: Pæniteo on February 05, 2013, 07:16:12 PM
One last thing about FE, I had started to disable my account there (I had used a temporary email address), but I had to go to work before changing the password to something random and I had more important things than using a forum on a mobile device, so I was delaying that until I had more time.

My criticism of this forum (whatever ones were seen), are probably still valid. Continuous improvement in anything is only possible through continuous change and refinement.

Aside from one's spiritual life, this is good for everything else too. Business, personal health, mental health, etc all benefit from continual improvement.

So, one should not shirk from identifying areas of possible improvement. If we did that, the results are whatever they happen to be, and for most things, this means decay.

Look at where one can start, and where one can end up. Having good intentions is not enough. One has to have good acts.

Otherwise, we will find ourselves fat and stupid, or on a forum full of personalities and contention, or in debt.

Goes for you as well, rosarium.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: vakarian on February 10, 2013, 07:53:30 PM
Quote from: Pæniteo on February 05, 2013, 07:16:12 PM

Goes for you as well.

Quote from: vakarian on February 04, 2013, 10:03:29 PM
I wish him well, but I'd rather Rosarium stay out of this forum as he seemed insufferably arrogant in most of his posts I read.

I do not value opinions and feelings, and I hope that my person does not get in the way of what I have written.

Too many focus on the person, and get indignant.

And even if I were arrogant and did not follow my own advice, what difference would it make?

zork

I certainly don't value your opinions, ros.

TerrorDæmonum

Please use the usernames of this site.

Quote from: vakarian on February 11, 2013, 12:12:54 PM
I certainly don't value your opinions

That is an odd thing to tell me. I wrote I do not value opinions and feelings and that too many focus on the person.

Why give your opinion about my person?

Magnificat

Quote from: Pæniteo on February 11, 2013, 12:22:20 PM

Quote from: vakarian on February 11, 2013, 12:12:54 PM
I certainly don't value your opinions

That is an odd thing to tell me. I wrote I do not value opinions and feelings and that too many focus on the person.

Why give your opinion about my person?

Right?

I laughed when I saw vakarian's post. I could see how it would go.

-- I do not value opinions.

-- I do not value your opinions.

--I do not value that you do not value my opinions.

--I do not value that you do not value that you - I - ... you get the idea.   :)

zork

Uh...right, mag. Point duly noted.

zork

Hm. It would not and does not ultimately matter if everyone already knows you are both of those names. Just an observation.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: vakarian on February 13, 2013, 10:40:58 PM

Hm. It would not and does not ultimately matter if everyone already knows you are both of those names. Just an observation.

Respect my reasonable request to use my forum user name of this forum on this forum.

TerrorDæmonum

I have and have had many names on various sites. This is this site and I use the account name I have chosen here.

I think this thread is probably not worth having active. There are more important things than what sites I have an account with.