Leaving.

Started by ServusMariae, August 09, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ServusMariae

I am leaving.

Got dumped with an avalance of real-life obiligations to attend, so I will have to let this forum go. (To all ye who livest on the West side of the world, this Singaporean has to go back to do ... Singaporean stuff.)

To everyone on this platform which I cherished & loved for a long while... I want to thank you, thank you all very dearly for supporting me this far. Thank you for all the generous prayers, your charity, your guidance.

To Carleendiane & the lady crew, thank you.

To the fine gentlemen of the forum, thank you.

Please keep me in your prayers just as how I will keep you all in my feeble, feeble prayers. Please earnstly pray that I may be a faithful vassal of Our Lord & that I remain one for all eternity (& probably, a future Sponsa Christi. Who knows.) 

Until we meet again, thank you to each & every one of you. Thank you all ... for everything. 

+ In Cordibus Jesu et Mariae,
ServusMariae

Kaesekopf

No one ever leaves though

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Xavier

Sorry to see you go, Sister ServusMariae. Rest assured you will be in our prayers always. Hope you find everything you're looking for in life. And especially I pray God calls you and you really become a Nun, a Bride of Christ, espoused to His Spirit. God bless you and help you in all your real world obligations, and please drop by anytime you can.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Armor of Light

Godspeed, ServusMariae!
If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned.

Thomas à Kempis

Gardener

awrevwaw, SernusMariae-san
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Carleendiane

:grouphug: :seeya: you know we will sweet Servant of God. May God bless your efforts.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Please check in occasionally?  We'd love to hear your progress!

I pray your statement "Got dumped with an avalance of real-life obiligations to attend" = you have employment now.   Greg had some great ideas for you!

:pray1:  :grouphug:
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Michael Wilson

God speed and God bless. - :pray2:
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Sempronius

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 09, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
No one ever leaves though

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Like in Hotel California?

You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!