Man (Tour Guide Sacrificial Offering to Pachamama ) manages to escape death.

Started by Munera tibi Domine, August 12, 2022, 02:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munera tibi Domine

I love a happy ending and here is one to make us all feel better .................................

Man (Sacrificial Offering to Pachamama ) manages to escape death.

Man 'smashes his way out of a COFFIN after being buried alive "as a sacrifice to mother earth" when he passed out while drinking at a festival' in Bolivia

Victor Hugo Mica Alvarez broke out 50 miles away from where he had passed out
He was boozing at the Mother Earth festival in El Alto, Bolivia, the previous night
The 30-year-old claims he was used as a 'sullu' sacrifice to the goddess of earth

A man has told of how he smashed his way out of a coffin after being buried alive by festival goers 'as a sacrifice to mother earth' when he passed out while drinking in Bolivia.

After passing out the night before following a heavy drinking session at the opening of the Mother Earth Festival in El Alto, Bolivia, on 5 August, Víctor Hugo Mica Alvarez, 30, found himself 50 miles away inside a casket in Achacachi.

The Mother Earth Festival sees people giving thanks to Pachamama, the goddess of earth and fertility, where they give offerings, also known as a 'sullu', to the planet.

Indigenous Bolivians believe the goddess 'opens her mouth' for offerings in August, and many will give anything from live animals to sheep foetuses, as well as cocoa leaves and sweets.

Some say ancient human sacrifices and offerings are still carried out in secret.

Alvarez believes that other party-goers had buried him alive as a 'sullu', sacrificing him to mother earth.

The 30-year-old told local Bolivian news outlet Página Siete: 'Last night was the pre-entry [of the festival], we went dancing. And afterwards I don't remember.

'The only thing I remember is that I thought I was in my bed, I wanted to get up to go urinate and I couldn't move.

'When I pushed the coffin, I was able to break a glass that it had and that way I was able to get out.

'They wanted to use me as a sullu.'

But to add insult to injury, when Alvarez reported his burial to police they refused to believe him saying he was too drunk.

The offerings to Pachamama continue all year round, with many indigenous people taking part in folk dances and ritual ceremonies.

Further information, photographs and a video of the poor man involved can be viewed at

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11103241/Man-smashes-way-COFFIN-buried-alive-sacrifice-mother-earth-Bolivia.html

josh987654321

"After passing out the night before following a heavy drinking session at the opening of the Mother Earth Festival in El Alto, Bolivia"

What an idiot...

"But to add insult to injury, when Alvarez reported his burial to police they refused to believe him saying he was too drunk."

Yup, next time maybe he can avoid getting blind drunk at pagan festivals honoring demons, the demonic ain't no joke.

Thanks for sharing the story.
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Obrien

Julio

Satan must be laughing out loud because many do not believe that demonic exists. That is an evidence that demonic culture is true. Jesus came to save us after all and He made the Catholic Church for us to be guided of His will in keeping with the endowed freewill to all of us.