Hello again

Started by awkward customer, August 08, 2022, 12:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awkward customer

I couldn't resist returning to SD any longer. 

In a funny way, I think I've missed you all.

And I've been reading the Book of Revelations .......

queen.saints

Quote from: awkward customer on August 08, 2022, 12:15:13 PM
I couldn't resist returning to SD any longer. 

In a funny way, I think I've missed you all.

And I've been reading the Book of Revelations .......

Hello! Good to see you again.
I am sorry for the times I have publicly criticized others on this forum, especially traditional Catholic religious, and any other scandalous posts and pray that no one reads or believes these false and ignorant statements.

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

GMC

Hello and welcome again!

I don't know you.

Elizabeth

Michael Wilson

A.C.
Glad to have you back!
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

diaduit

So good to have some 'oldies' and I mean in the sense of posters not age  ;D

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Greg

Only 2 months away from 2 years without a global currency!
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkward customer

Quote from: Greg on August 09, 2022, 02:57:54 PM

Yes, but digital currencies are on their way nevertheless.  The central banks are getting ready to introduce them. 

diaduit

GMC

The great challenge of the NWO is to make physical money disappear completely. The problem is that very young people - minors - and the elderly use a lot of physical money.

Treasury wants it to disappear to end the underground economy and be able to collect many more taxes. That may be the main motivation to make it disappear.

Without physical money, the single digital currency linked to a social credit system can be implemented and with it total tyranny. Only barter would remain as a way of trading outside the system.

Greg

Diaduit - That article says the opposite of what you are suggesting.

Two rival reserve currencies.  The failing US Dollar and a Chinese, Russian, Brazilian one.  Competition.  The very opposite of the forecast made in October 2020

QuoteAnd the second will be a global digital currency to replace the currencies they are busy trashing to the point of collapse right now.

So there's the definition of 'full NWO' - a vaccine without which you can hardly do anything, and a global digital currency without which you can hardly buy anything.

No currency has "collapsed" in the last two years.  There is no "global digital currency" likely to show up given the current trajectory of the world financial systems (they are diverging not converging).  It looks even less likely now than it did when we made that bet.

I can fly to Australia and Austria unvaccinated and untested today.  Yes, for a while they went absolutely crazy with lockdowns and restrictions in a few major countries but these affected the vaccinated almost as much as they affected the unvaccinated.  It was essentially a bluff and a scare tactic and an abuse of power, but they could not maintain it and they failed.

I think Covid now is a busted flush.  Most people are fed up with that shit and won't get another booster or wear a mask again.  They failed.  They will have to try something else.  They are NOTHING LIKE AS COMPETENT as many people feared.  People are also growing very sceptical of their governments and if data leaks out (and the truth does tend to leak out) that a vaccine has done more damage than it ever did good, then a hell of a lot of people are going to be calling for the prosecution of the politicians and doctors who tried to railroad them.

Being vaccinated today offers you almost ZERO advantages.  The vaccinated have taken an experimental mRNA drug with unknown long term health effects and gained nothing.  The unvaccinated can do everything that the vaccinated can do.

The reason I bet £100 is precisely because these nefarious plans are incredibly hard to pull off.  There is so much to go wrong and so many unknowns.  I knew that the plan to get everyone vaccinated was completely potty and I knew that the 10 or 20% of people who would hold out, we could call them "Awkward Customers" would make the system impossible to work.

I've been around corporations for long enough to see the signs when a decision or a strategy is completely idiotic and has a near zero chance of success.

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Quote from: GMC on August 10, 2022, 05:07:37 AM
The great challenge of the NWO is to make physical money disappear completely. The problem is that very young people - minors - and the elderly use a lot of physical money.

Treasury wants it to disappear to end the underground economy and be able to collect many more taxes. That may be the main motivation to make it disappear.

Without physical money, the single digital currency linked to a social credit system can be implemented and with it total tyranny. Only barter would remain as a way of trading outside the system.

I don't think the NWO will succeed.  It is going to fail, badly.  The "Great Reset" simply has not happened.  Instead they now have a new rival trading and political bloc forming.  Russia, China, Brazil and India are not going to join a world central banking system unless THEY control it.  If they control it then the USA are not going to join it.  So the global currency idea is KAPUT at least for the foreseeable future.

The AntiChrist is the only person who can pull this off, precisely because he has supernatural powers.  But he is nowhere on the scene.

It might be that in failing, lessons are learned and systems and controls in the future are redesigned to fix the weaknesses that made them collapse this time.

Greg

Quote from: awkward customer on August 09, 2022, 05:06:07 PM
Quote from: Greg on August 09, 2022, 02:57:54 PM

Yes, but digital currencies are on their way nevertheless.  The central banks are getting ready to introduce them.

Wanna Bet?

Digital currencies are not a global currency.

And two rival trading and economic blocs are a money launderers and tax-dodgers wet dream because they are not going to share data with each other.

We are hosting foreign students who live at private schools and the rich parents, because the banking systems are broken, and they cannot transfer the money, are sending their children over with £10,000 in £50 and £20 paper notes, which we have to then use to pay ourselves, service providers like taxi companies and give to the children as spending money in their boarding schools.  In short, the opposite of a global digital currency is happening.

Before long you will have mules moving USD, CHF, EUR and GBP paper cash back into Russia and China so they can allow their own populations to do business with western firms that are selling them spare parts or services they need and vice versa.  They might encourage a shadow banking system to set up along similar lines to Hawala  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawala

That is the trajectory here currently, not a new world order.