Bp. Williamson's Eleison Comments

Started by Kaesekopf, December 29, 2012, 04:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

I am posting here Bishop Richad Williamson's Eleison Comments.

Contact Us:
Please write to the applicable email address from among the following with your questions, comments, or concerns:
letters@dinoscopus.org - for comments to the author about a particular issue of Eleison Comments.
info@dinoscopus.org - for general questions or comments.
admin@dinoscopus.org - to resolve technical concerns or problems.
editorial@dinoscopus.org - for back issues of Eleison Comments.

Donate
While Eleison Comments is provided free of charge, there are administrative and technical costs associated with making it available to subscribers worldwide and with operating this site. Contributions to offset these costs are appreciated, and may be made via the button below or by contacting:
donate@dinoscopus.org

© 2012 Richard N. Williamson. All Rights Reserved.

A non-exclusive license to print out, forward by email, and/or post this article to the Internet is granted to users who wish to do so provided that no changes are made to the content so reproduced or distributed, to include the retention of this notice with any and all reproductions of content as authorized hereby. Aside from this limited, non-exclusive license, no portion of this article may be reproduced in any other form or by any other electronic or mechanical means without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review, or except in cases where rights to content reproduced herein are retained by its original author(s) or other rights holder(s), and further reproduction is subject to permission otherwise granted thereby.

Permissions inquiries should be directed to editorial@dinoscopus.org.

www.dinoscopus.org
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

I will be posting a large number of Bp. Richard Williamson's Eleison Comments here in this subforum. 

To do:  I need to add in the formatting +Williamson included in his letters and add the dates to the subject lines.

Thank you.

(This is for me.)

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Bonaventure

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 29, 2012, 04:45:44 AM
I will be posting a large number of Bp. Richard Williamson's Eleison Comments here in this subforum. 

To do:  I need to add in the formatting +Williamson included in his letters and add the dates to the subject lines.

I also need to find the following letters:
232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 238.

If anyone has those, please forward them to:
suscipe[dot]domine[dot]forum@gmail[dot]com

Thank you.

I'll look later. I've subscribed to the EC's ever since His Excellency had them sent via email. I'm sure I have them.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Ben

It'd be great if you're able to post every last one of them here.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Ben on December 29, 2012, 09:00:25 AM
It'd be great if you're able to post every last one of them here.

This is my goal.  :)

Bonaventure

Quote from: Bonaventure on December 29, 2012, 04:51:22 AM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 29, 2012, 04:45:44 AM

I also need to find the following letters:
232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 238.

If anyone has those, please forward them to:
suscipe[dot]domine[dot]forum@gmail[dot]com

Thank you.

I'll look later. I've subscribed to the EC's ever since His Excellency had them sent via email. I'm sure I have them.

Sent.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Bonaventure

Geremia

Where are all the new comments since June? thanks

Kaesekopf

I've been lazy.

But to answer your question, my email inbox. 

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4

Geremia

Quote from: Kaesekopf on October 05, 2013, 06:36:12 AMBut to answer your question, my email inbox.
Do you know if he's rebuked Francis in any of his ECs? See this thread.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Geremia on October 05, 2013, 12:29:36 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on October 05, 2013, 06:36:12 AMBut to answer your question, my email inbox.
Do you know if he's rebuked Francis in any of his ECs? See this thread.

Not really.  They've all mostly been Resistance pieces.  This latest one touched upon discussions with Rome.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4

Geremia

Penelope

Quote from: Geremia on October 07, 2013, 12:31:51 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on October 06, 2013, 10:08:55 PMTapatalk 4
I heard Tapatalk allows posting to multiple forums?

I believe so, yes, as long as the forum you desire to use on your mobile device uses Tapatalk.

Geremia

Quote from: Penelope on October 07, 2013, 01:19:42 PM
Quote from: Geremia on October 07, 2013, 12:31:51 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on October 06, 2013, 10:08:55 PMTapatalk 4
I heard Tapatalk allows posting to multiple forums?

I believe so, yes, as long as the forum you desire to use on your mobile device uses Tapatalk.
Can you post to multiple forums simultaneously?