Done Anything Fun Lately?

Started by piabee, March 11, 2013, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akavit

Quote from: Elizabeth on December 27, 2016, 03:47:57 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 27, 2016, 03:34:12 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on December 25, 2016, 09:11:17 PM
Got my new Hauptmann uniform all washed, dried, and ironed  Can't wait to wear it tomorrow.  Looking forward to Major!

What does This mean, Dymphna?
Inquiring minds want to know?

It's the forum badge under a person's avatar that tracks how much free time a person has to make posts.  I'm a Wachtmeister whatever that means.

piabee

Saw Mars, Neptune, Venus (did you know it has phases like the moon?), and a comet in my brother's crazy huge telescope.

Carleendiane

Quote from: piabee on December 31, 2016, 08:44:32 PM
Saw Mars, Neptune, Venus (did you know it has phases like the moon?), and a comet in my brother's crazy huge telescope.

Well isn't that a lofty activity for new years eve! :cheeseheadbeer:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

piabee

Wine tasting. Always wine tasting.

Bernadette

Quote from: piabee on January 21, 2017, 06:29:56 PM

If you find one that you really like, are you allowed to just stick with that one, instead of tasting all the rest?  :huh:
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Went to a  tea room with my girls, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law for my sil's surprise baby shower.  It was so much fun!

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Bernadette on January 21, 2017, 06:50:01 PM

If you find one that you really like, are you allowed to just stick with that one, instead of tasting all the rest?  :huh:

"Hey Mister Sommelier, I really like this Cab Sauv...I shall forego the rest and take 6 litres of this to 'taste' if you don't mind. K? Thanks"
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: piabee on December 31, 2016, 08:44:32 PM

Did you see Jupiter in the womb of Virgo?

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Bernadette

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 22, 2017, 03:26:54 AM
Quote from: Bernadette on January 21, 2017, 06:50:01 PM

"Hey Mister Sommelier, I really like this Cab Sauv...I shall forego the rest and take 6 litres of this to 'taste' if you don't mind. K? Thanks"

I mean, it's not like you haven't already paid the value of those 6 litres, right?
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Why taste one, when you can taste many?? 

Bernadette

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 22, 2017, 05:56:51 PM
Why taste one, when you can taste many??

But why bother tasting more, if you've already found something great?  :shrug:
My Lord and my God.

piabee

Because you might find something better!

piabee

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 22, 2017, 03:27:25 AM
Did you see Jupiter in the womb of Virgo?

When was that? Those planets move fast.

MundaCorMeum

LausTibiChriste

Golfing my first round of the season tomorrow reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- MaximGun