Done Anything Fun Lately?

Started by piabee, March 11, 2013, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Dom Passerini

a sparrow all alone on the housetop

piabee

Yesterday was a crazy long good day.

1. Skipped work to take my dad to the museum.
2. Had a nice run through Karl the Fog.
3. Saw The Veils.
4. Got stuck in bridge construction traffic and had to detour so I had time to listen to their new cd over again.
5. Collapsed into bed and slept like a rock.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5M7gAfzyyE[/yt]

Armor of Light

The weather finally got nice enough to go enjoy a family walk through the forest. That was Monday...now it is 'scheisse-vetter' again.
If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned.

Thomas à Kempis

Eliza

I chased my parents stupid dog around the block in my pj's this morning. (I'm babysitting). It wasn't fun at the time, but I find it mildly fun to think about now.

Dom Passerini

Quote from: Eliza on April 25, 2013, 12:19:03 PM
I chased my parents stupid dog around the block in my pj's this morning. (I'm babysitting). It wasn't fun at the time, but I find it mildly fun to think about now.

Lol, just depends on the pj's.  In college I slept without any as often as not.  I hated when people would come pound on my door late at night: not only would I have to get up, I'd also have to put something on.

Eliza

Quote from: Dom Passerini on April 25, 2013, 12:23:49 PM

Lol, just depends on the pj's.  In college I slept without any as often as not.  I hated when people would come pound on my door late at night: not only would I have to get up, I'd also have to put something on.

Ha. Oh my goodness. No, I was fully clothed! But not as fully as 20 degree weather requires. I didn't have time to put anything else on like a coat or sweater because I was afraid she would dissapear if I didn't dash out after her immedietly. It put me in a foul mood for just a bit.  >:(

stitchmom

Quote from: Eliza on April 25, 2013, 12:28:11 PM
Quote from: Dom Passerini on April 25, 2013, 12:23:49 PM

Ha. Oh my goodness. No, I was fully clothed! But not as fully as 20 degree weather requires. I didn't have time to put anything else on like a coat or sweater because I was afraid she would dissapear if I didn't dash out after her immedietly. It put me in a foul mood for just a bit.  >:(

What a way to start the morning!

dymphna17

God gave us a beautiful day to celebrate our 32nd anniversary.  We got to ride, have a wonderful steak dinner, and visit my uncle who is visiting from Seattle.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Dom Passerini

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 26, 2013, 04:17:56 AM
God gave us a beautiful day to celebrate our 32nd anniversary.  We got to ride, have a wonderful steak dinner, and visit my uncle who is visiting from Seattle.

Wow, congratulations!  What are you doing up so early?

Eliza

I'm about to do something fun, which is planting round 2 of peas and onions in the garden.

piabee

One more hour until work is over and then the season finale of Project Runway! DON'T TELL ME WHO WON

kayla_veronica

Went for a walk with the dog. More fun for him though!
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable,
most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God
be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored
and glorified in Heaven, on earth,
and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.

dymphna17

Quote from: Dom Passerini on April 26, 2013, 04:48:48 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on April 26, 2013, 04:17:56 AM

Wow, congratulations!  What are you doing up so early?

Thank you.  I have severe insomnia.  Sometimes go two, three, or four days without sleep.  Hopefully tonight the cycle will be broken for a while. :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica