Tagalog

Started by Neopelagianus, September 21, 2014, 07:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neopelagianus

Mayroon bang mga tao dito sa Suscipe Domine na nakaiintindi o nakakapagsalita ng wikang Tagalog (na tawag din ay Filipino)? Ako'y nagtatanong sapagkat gusto ko lang malaman kung sino.

N.
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Neopelagianus

Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III