the Christmas novena starts today!

Started by Lynne, November 30, 2013, 03:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry

Forgot to do this yesterday, guess I'll double up on the prayers today.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

Lynne

Quote from: Larry S. on December 04, 2013, 04:14:43 PM
Forgot to do this yesterday, guess I'll double up on the prayers today.

Good!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

piabee

If I miss a day I add a day. I don't like doubling.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Larry

I did the prayers twice separately so that it didn't seem like too much at once.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

Archer

We say ours at the end of the Rosary.  It's easier to remember that way. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney