Direction for our times: Where Jesus guides us to respect His Popes and Papacy.

Started by Xavier, July 01, 2019, 11:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

With Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur, the Lord Jesus, His Blessed Mother and the Saints have been giving direction for our times: https://directionforourtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/DFOT-Vol-5-Body.pdf It is good devotional reading itself, but the parts on the Papacy and modern Popes are particularly apposite; those who wish may carefully review these excerpts and examine our own conscience in light of it, and whether our own behaviour and conduct toward Jesus Christ living among us in His Vicars, our devotion to St. Peter, Prince of the Apostles in his Successors, is at least commendable and pleasing in His sight, because we will be judged on it.

"Nihil Obstat: Very Rev. John Canon Murphy, PP.

VF Imprimatur: ? Most Rev. Leo O'Reilly,
Bishop of Kilmore, Ireland.
The Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur are an official declaration that a book or pamphlet are free of doctrinal or moral error and that ecclesiastical permission for its publication has been granted"

May 24, 2004 Jesus

I am taking this opportunity to advise My brothers and sisters about events that will come upon the world. In this way, as I have said, you will not be fearful because you will know that I have foretold these things and thus you will see that the hand of God is present.

Today I would like to talk about dissension in My one true Church. There is coming a time of even greater disobedience, when many more will turn away from My Church. This will create even more difficulties for the Holy Father, who seeks to retain unity, per My dictates. Rebellious souls often blame someone else for their disobedience and so it will be in this time.

Children, many of you will see this occurring and you will see great divisions. Do not fear that you will be left without a shepherd because I am your shepherd. In the time of confusion you must remain faithful to My Church, yes, and to the leaders who remain faithful to My Vicar, whom I will have chosen. It is quite simple and you will not be misled because you will be following Me. Let others discuss, as is the way of your troubled world. You need not discuss. You need only give praise to Me. Children of God, you are accountable.

Do you think that I made a mistake when I asked this current man to be My earthly Vicar? Well then you must take that up with Me upon your entry into My Kingdom. That will be the appropriate time to discuss what you may feel are the mistakes I have made. Until that time, I am calling on you to be respectful, obedient, and supportive of this man, your Pope.

Priests, in particular, are not serving Me when they lead others to doubt the Holy Father. Souls feel that priests have a greater wisdom than others, and if a priest is following My voice, this is usually true. But priests who are following My voice are not behaving in a disobedient and disrespectful manner toward the leader of My Church, even if they do not always agree with how this man is leading. The true spirit of God does not manifest in cynicism, dear souls, so when you see cynicism, you may be assured that I am not present and I am not directing the conversation. This will increase in your world. I do not like to tell you this but I must. You must be alert always for these signs. I would like you to respond with quiet firmness in the face of cynicism.

When souls criticize My Church and its leaders, you must direct them to Me. They should never spread disunity among My followers. If they bring their concerns to Me in prayer I will give them the light to understand exactly what is happening and why it must be. I do not abandon My Church, I assure you, and those who constantly criticize its leaders are speaking with little faith because if I allowed leaders to dismantle what Peter began for Me, it would be the same as abandoning it to a flawed humanity.

Be one who defends the Church. Let it be known that you will not tolerate My Church being ridiculed and vilified unjustly. The very priests who disobey and foster disunity are often the priests who have consistently sinned against Me. Pray for them but from now on defend My Church. I will help you and show you how I want you to respond to the attacks you witness. You must arm yourself in prayer and understand that this is a spiritual battle. I am with you and will remain with you.

May 26, 2004

Jesus: I speak to My children as the Resurrected Christ today. My wounds no longer emit the blood of My body, but remain, nevertheless. It is through these wounds that I separated you from darkness, dear souls. Do not waste this sacrifice. I would have each of you dedicate a portion of your day to My Passion, because through it you have been saved. It is the cornerstone of your faith and this is why so much of Church practice centers around this redemptive act.

Children of heaven, study My Passion. You will never complete the school of the Passion because there is always more to gain from the study of it. I will infuse the greatest of graces and wisdom to those who give Me a part of their day for this purpose. You may make the Way of the Cross. You may say the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary. You may sit in silence and contemplate a Crucifix. Or you may simply close your eyes and ask Me to accept your company.

Remember that you can experience the Passion with Me daily in the Sacrifice of the Mass. Children, I will never leave you. I have not left you now. Be certain that you do not leave Me.

I would like to tell you about another snare that can trip many of My followers. You must remain free from the influences of the enemy. I know this can be difficult, but not if you remain true to the direction I have given to all Christians. During this time there are many who seek guidance.

This is because so many are lost and I understand that this is the case. But souls are not seeking guidance from Me, but from My enemy. They do this in the form of self-improvement strategies that seek to turn the soul into its own god. If you want to develop and grow, dearest ones, and I agree that you should do this, you must do it through the strategies I have put in place for you, and not the enemy's version of self development. Be vigilant.

Priests, you must direct souls in this serious matter. I am the Lord your God. You shall not place false gods before Me. I tell you in the most solemn manner that souls will be punished for their time spent with these playthings of the enemy. Your soul belongs to Me. You risk it in this manner and, at the very least, you give time to the study of yourself when you would benefit by studying Me. Do you want to improve, dear souls? I commend you for this. You must become more like Me. And who is like Me? My saints and followers.

Are you confused about who is following Me? Look for kindness, a quiet joy and a steady bearing toward heaven. Above all, look for someone who speaks the name of Jesus Christ in everything. That soul is following Me. There are those who speak My name but carry many grudges and spread anger and enmity. This soul is not living the Truth. I will not leave you to wonder. I will guide you in everything. But again I say to you, be vigilant and do not spend time with My enemy."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

May 27, 2004

Jesus:Children of the world, I call out to you in warning. I do not desire to watch your world generate more darkness. I am allowing My angels to strike at the world in order to distract souls from their worldly pursuits and draw attention to their God.

When a soul lies down to die, that soul is not concerned with the things of the world, but considers then the things of the next world. Because man has been deceived, man thinks nothing of the next world. Souls following the world have turned their attention almost exclusively inward, giving constant and total consideration to self.

This, of course, will cease when man is forced to look up to the heavens because the heavens have opened, releasing warnings and punishment. I do not seek revenge, dear ones, only justice and an end to the darkness. You have been told of the coming physical darkness which will entomb the earth. Before that time you will have warnings in the form of disturbances in the sky. The moon will glow with a red color that will be easily seen. Men will attempt to explain this scientifically. You will know it is a warning. When you see this, prepare yourselves for the time of darkness because it is imminent.

To prepare you must remain recollected in prayer. Consider heaven and your transition from earth to heaven. We have spoken about this at length and you know that you need not fear. I will never leave you and I will be with you in every moment.

Remain in the state of grace so that My graces flow freely to you. Be reconciled with loved ones and cast away grudges. If I desire that you prepare in practical and concrete ways, you will be told. I will see to everything.

Dear ones, I give you these words because there are those among you who will witness these events. This is a time of grace and these words are a portion of those graces that have been reserved for this time. You are benefiting from the graces obtained by souls who have gone before you. You should give thanks for these graces because through them many souls are being saved.

I also give you these warnings so that you will heed the words in this series of messages and prepare your souls accordingly. You know that you will not remain on earth forever. You have always known that. I simply wish you to be informed that you live in a grave time, a time that will know many changes. If you are following Me you will not be afraid.

You will welcome the changes because you will welcome an end to the darkness. Only My true followers recognize the extent of the darkness and the extent of My disappointment and revulsion. Be at peace. Continue to pray because your prayers change the course of events on earth and many souls avoid eternal exile because of the prayers of the just. How you will be rewarded, dear followers. How you will be celebrated. If most behave in a holy way, it is easier to be holy. If most behave in an evil way, it is more difficult.

Your God is grateful for each sacrifice and each decision for heaven.

May 28, 2004
Jesus

Children of the world, listen to My voice. I speak not only through these words but also directly into your soul. I speak through the mouths of prophets, but also through the graces that flow from the Consecrated Host. Listen to My voice, followers of God. I appeal to all men of good will at this time. When you listen to My words you must hear with your hearts because only then will you amend your lives and follow the Savior. I have died for you. You have been redeemed and have a right to your inheritance in heaven. Do not abdicate this right for the sake of sin. Sin holds nothing for you. When you peer into darkness, you will see nothing, because there is nothing there. When you peer into the heavens, a glorious vista will open up before you. All eternity is not long enough to explore and enjoy what you will find in the heavenly Kingdom.

Look for My eyes in your soul, men of good will. Truly I ask you, which will you have? If you choose heaven, and of course you must, then you must follow Me with all abandon today. Do not wait until tomorrow because you might find that your life ends while you are still peering into the darkness. You may then find yourself committed to darkness and that is not what I want for you.

During the time when the earth experiences the physical darkness, there will be the greatest terror among those who do not know the Light. Where can they run? Behind whom will they hide? They will find that they recognize the spirits of evil because they have become familiar with those same spirits in their lives. This will not console them because the spirits of darkness are not congenial. I say no more.

Those of you who know these spirits must imagine the rest for yourself. Do you think your Jesus sounds cold? Am I stern? Souls, if you have been listening to Me with your hearts, you will know that I hold only the greatest love in My heart for each and every creature on the earth. But your Lord is not foolish and only a foolish being would ignore His enemy and the damage His enemy does to His children. I have entreated you and beseeched you to come back to Me. If you choose not to return, I leave you to your choice.

For souls who know the Light there will also be fears, of course, because this will be a time of the unknown and none can be completely prepared for such an experience. I am with each soul who knows the Light. My grace flows into each of these souls in a continuous stream of consolation and guidance. Such will be our unity that people will communicate with Me constantly through prayer.

Any person who follows Jesus Christ will be comforted. Any person who makes an act of sorrow and contrition for his sins will know Me instantaneously and be the recipient of My light and guidance. I am a God of mercy, first and foremost, but I am also a God of justice.

My justice, tendered with mercy, will flow into your world. Be joyful, followers of heaven, for your prayer will be answered and your souls liberated.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

May 29, 2004

Jesus: Souls of the world, take heed. Your Jesus will return. The process of My return has already begun, but there are difficult times ahead. For those of you who set your vision on the heavens, you will find the time of transition manageable. It will only bring you closer to Me. Those of you who have your vision set on the things of this world will struggle. Remember the one Truth and that is you will each die someday. Regardless of what transpires between that day and this day, you are going to face the same end.

Ultimately, you will have to relinquish anything you will have acquired. All that will last are your deeds of good or evil. Cast away the things of this world. I want My children to live simply. Look for your role in the Kingdom and you will find it. I have instructed you on how to pray and how to find Me. I do not wish to frighten and if you are unduly frightened that is possibly a sign that you are fearful of losing material possessions.

You must care about My will for you and completing My will for you in each day. My dear ones, your Jesus is with you now and I will be with you in every moment of your life on earth.

I am going to share another piece of information with you so that you will be able to recognize the times. When the moon glows red, after the earth shifts, there will come a false savior. He will claim to be from heaven but I solemnly assure you that I do not send this man. He will be from the enemy and a false messiah. Many will follow him simply because they do not want to suffer. You, My children, must not.

You will not be confused, have no fear. Those of you listening for My voice will hear it clearly and you will know that this man leads souls away from heaven. When you spend time with Me in prayer, you come to know Me. You know how I speak, think, and respond to the difficulties in your life. You also, equally important, know how I am not. You know how I do not speak, think, and respond.

You know that I do not want power for you and if I give you power I give you great guidance to protect you from pride. Children, take heed. This man will not speak, think, or respond to life's difficulties as I do. You know that I am not arrogant and yet this man will be arrogant. Would I send an arrogant man to lead you out of difficulty? I tell you, no. I would not. Have no fears about this.

Part Four:
Greetings from Heaven II

Throughout the history of the world there have been others who have sought to lead great numbers away from Me. It will not happen. My followers are being well prepared and will withstand every test in faith and love. All is well, dear ones. You have every heavenly being to assist you in any and all of life's difficulties. I, Jesus Christ, assure you today that all will be well.

Xavier

May 31, 2004: St. Francis of Assisi

I send the most joyful of greetings to my brothers and sisters on earth. I praise God for the opportunity to speak to you during this time when so many struggle to find their direction.

Jesus, who shares our humanity, understands that souls on earth need encouragement and that is why He has allowed this communication.

Brothers and sisters, remain joyful in each day. I look around the heavenly Kingdom and know that you will be here with me. When I do this, my thoughts are so happy. I want to share these happy thoughts with you so that regardless of what you see when you look around on earth, you will understand what is in your future.

Dearest souls, I would not be here if I did not serve Jesus during my time on earth. I do not regret one moment of service to Jesus. What I would regret, if our Lord allowed regrets in heaven, would be each moment where I failed to serve Jesus.

I want to take my time in talking to you to discuss Jesus and His great love for you. When you meet Him, you will be filled with humility and happiness. You will say, 'Of course. This is Jesus. He is why my heart was always restless on earth. I wanted to be with Him.'

He is all patience and all love but you must understand that Jesus has feelings. If He did not, He would not have given humanity the ability to feel hurt and pain. Jesus longs to be loved by you as this gives Him a return on the great love He sends out to each one of us. You will understand completely when you leave your world, but I tell you that understanding is possible for you on earth if you continually offer yourself to Jesus.

That is what I did. I read Scripture and said, "Lord, what is it You wish to tell me?" He answered me through the beauty of Sacred Scripture and He will answer you also in this way and through the Spirit that flows through His words. The words of Scripture come from heaven, children. Do not be misled. Jesus did not allow mistakes in those writings in that the Spirit will not mislead you. Humanity often judges Jesus by its own standards and I assure you, this is not an accurate way to judge. I am smiling as I say this because when we are still in the world, our vision is limited. Even in rapt contemplation it is difficult to grasp the enormity of the heavenly plan or the greatness and goodness of God. But we must try, mustn't we? Spend time in contemplation of heaven.

Look at God's created things and give constant thanks and praise to the one who is capable of thinking up a flower! Consider the clouds, little souls. How you will soar through such clouds when you reach the heavenly Kingdom. Each cloud is a formation designed by the Heavenly Artist. Would you like to design a cloud and then watch it float across the sky? Children, this would be nothing for a heavenly soul. We are given the greatest of opportunities in heaven.

I, Francis, am the saint of heavenly joy because I allowed Jesus to let His heavenly joy flow into me while I suffered on earth. You should do this too and you will pay little attention to earthly discomforts. Can someone take the clouds from you? Not likely, unless they imprison you, and the opportunities to give God glory from a prison cell are so numerous that I cannot list them. If you are imprisoned, either in a body of sickness or in a building that contains you, you must thank Jesus because if you look at it from the heavenly perspective you will see that you have the greatest opportunity to offer Jesus your imprisonment during your time on earth.

You will soar with that much more freedom when you reach the heavenly shore. I will help you learn how to free your soul so that your soul cannot be limited by either sickness or imprisonment. Nothing can take away your joy if you live your life my way, serving God through His Sacred Scripture on each and every day. I am the soul of liberated joy. Come to me if you do not feel joy in every circumstance and I will show you how it is done. I, Francis, love you all and applaud your efforts to share in the joy of Christ. I am at your disposal. Cry out to me often.

Maximilian

Quote from: Xavier on July 01, 2019, 11:49:53 PM

VF Imprimatur: ? Most Rev. Leo O'Reilly,
Bishop of Kilmore, Ireland.

May 24, 2004 Jesus

In the time of confusion you must remain faithful to My Church, yes, and to the leaders who remain faithful to My Vicar, whom I will have chosen. It is quite simple and you will not be misled because you will be following Me. Let others discuss, as is the way of your troubled world. You need not discuss.

Already proven false. Last year Ireland voted overwhelmingly to change the Catholic Constitution in order to permit abortion.

- It was not "simple."
- Ireland was indeed "misled."
- Following the priests of Ireland did not mean "following Christ."
- Those who closed their eyes to the troubles in the Church, as this false message recommends, were the blind led by the blind who both fell into the ditch.

Where were these "leaders" supposedly chosen by Christ when the Referendum was underway? Cowards and traitors every one of them.

When will you stop listening to false "revelations"? When the children of Ireland are all murdered and the population is replaced by immigrants shipped in from the EU by the boatload, is that when you will wake up and realize you have been betrayed?

Maximilian

Wouldn't you know it?

https://directionforourtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/DFOT-Vol-5-Body.pdf

At the age of twenty, I was divorced for serious
reasons and with pastoral support in this decision.
In my mid-twenties I was a single parent, working
and bringing up a daughter. As a daily Mass
communicant, I saw my faith as sustaining and had
begun a journey toward unity with Jesus, through
the Secular Franciscan Order or Third Order.

My sister travelled to Medjugorje and came home
on fire with the Holy Spirit. After hearing of her
beautiful pilgrimage, I experienced an even more
profound conversion. During the following year I
experienced various levels of deepened prayer,
including a dream of the Blessed Mother, where she
asked me if I would work for Christ. During the
dream she showed me that this special spiritual
work would mean I would be separated from others
in the world. She actually showed me my extended
family and how I would be separated from them. I
told her that I did not care. I would do anything
asked of me.

Shortly after, I became sick with endometriosis. I
have been sick ever since, with one thing or
another. My sicknesses are always the types that
mystify doctors
in the beginning.

Maximilian

Even the bishop who gave the imprimatur in 2004 -- who seems like a decent fellow -- now admits that this talk about blindly following clerical leaders is all drivel.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/many-irish-are-catholic-by-culture-rather-than-conviction-bishop-1.3533972

Abortion vote: Bishop of Kilmore Dr Leo O'Reilly says church no longer dominant in society

The Church in Ireland had taken a "decisive turn" towards the laity who were dominant in the campaign to retain the Eighth Amendment.

He said lay people were now the "new evangelists", who for the first time in his life were in the vanguard of proselytising for the Catholic Church. "The dream of the Second Vatican Council for the role of the laity in the Church is coming true," he told the congregation at the Marian Shrine.

"For the first time in my life we have had a nationwide mission of evangelisation led and carried out – not by bishops, priests or religious – but by lay people. A mission, not preached in churches, but rather in radio and TV studios, in hotels and homes, on doorsteps and streets. That is truly a quiet revolution."

Maximilian

And what about "His Holiness" the "Vicar of Christ"? Where was he when the referendum was happening?

http://bostonreview.net/philosophy-religion/nancy-scheper-hughes-conversion-pope-francis

The Conversion of Pope Francis

Pope Francis has said nothing about the Irish abortion referendum, causing consternation among Catholics on both sides of the abortion issue. What might this silence imply? Francis has shown an evolving and gradualist approach toward political and moral dilemmas such as the global refugee crisis, global warming, poverty as a global social sin, and the dangers of unchained global capitalism. His spontaneous and inspired comments on clerical homosexuality, divorced Catholics, or the narcissism and vanity of Vatican Cardinals have routinely knocked the socks off his listeners. "Who am I to judge?" Pope Francis famously said with respect to gay priests, adding: "If they accept the Lord and have goodwill . . . they shouldn't be marginalized. The [sexual] tendency is not the problem. . . . They are our brothers."

The Pope is increasingly ambivalent and hesitant about his moral authority on women's reproductive obligations. The Pope's gradual progression to a moral philosophy of a world free of exploitation—to say nothing of his admiration for intellectual and contemplative women—has led him on a journey of spiritual and material reckoning. Indeed the Pope's silence on the Irish referendum may be the next step in what I have called "the final conversion of Pope Francis."