Fr. Paul Kramer - The Coming Schism

Started by King Wenceslas, January 13, 2023, 10:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Wenceslas

Mueller, Burk, Schneider, and Trads stay in their ghetto and descend to irrelevance as Satan on the throne of Peter destroys the Church and creates a false Church with no morals and no dogmas. Exactly what +Fulton Sheen said would happen.

King Wenceslas

Dimond doing a pretty good job of refuting Marshall's:  "Pope is manifestly a heretic but I can't judge him because I am just a lowly layman."

The hand wringing by Trads throughout the video is priceless. Well worth the 31 minutes of viewing this video.

Key takeaway: "A pope who is a manifest visible heretic in fact is not a pope."

QuoteNotorious in Law - Refers to when a sentence has been passed by a canonical judge or the offender has confessed in court (i.e. a declaration/process).

Notorious in Fact - No declaration or process required. It refers to when the offending action is publicly known and its sinful or imputable character is also publicly known. (@ 4.00 minutes)

(.. an offense is notorious by notoriety of fact, if it is publicly known and committed under such circumstances that it cannot be concealed by any subterfuge, nor excused by any excuse admitted in law (i.e. both the fact of the offense and the immutability or criminal liability must be publicly known)..."

This takes away the belief that one has to wait for a canonical process to occur first before a heretical Pope is removed from the Chair of Peter in the eyes of the Church.

Francis is obviously notorious in fact.

AlNg

Quote from: King Wenceslas on February 01, 2023, 08:10:20 PMDimond doing a pretty good job of refuting Marshall's:  "Pope is manifestly a heretic but I can't judge him because I am just a lowly layman."
This video is from Brother Dimond.
According to Brother Dimond, just about all Catholics today including NO Catholics, SSPX, SSPV, and Eastern Catholics are heretics. Bishop Fellay is a heretic, Bishop Williamson is a heretic, Taylor Marshall is a heretic, Bishop Sanborn is a heretic,  and just about everyone else. Since 99.99% of Catholics are heretics, and since a heretic cannot be pope, the only possibility of getting a Pope according to Brother Dimond, would be to elect him as Pope. And i doubt that will happen.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: AlNg on February 01, 2023, 11:12:40 PM
Quote from: King Wenceslas on February 01, 2023, 08:10:20 PMDimond doing a pretty good job of refuting Marshall's:  "Pope is manifestly a heretic but I can't judge him because I am just a lowly layman."
This video is from Brother Dimond.
According to Brother Dimond, just about all Catholics today including NO Catholics, SSPX, SSPV, and Eastern Catholics are heretics. Bishop Fellay is a heretic, Bishop Williamson is a heretic, Taylor Marshall is a heretic, Bishop Sanborn is a heretic, and just about everyone else. Since 99.99% of Catholics are heretics, and since a heretic cannot be pope, the only possibility of getting a Pope according to Brother Dimond, would be to elect him as Pope. And i doubt that will happen.

Cardinal Mueller is a VII believer whose eyes are being slowly pried open. Does that mean I am banned from reading any of his material?

Dimond on this point digs much deeper than most and shows the absurdity of R&R via Francis. That Francis is a notorious heretic in fact and needs not to judged by any canonical procedure to make him a notorious heretic.

Nestorius was a notorious heretic in fact several years before he became a notorious heretic in law.

Francis is an alien sitting on the Chair of Peter who someday will be judged as a notorious heretic in law (If he doesn't repent).

King Wenceslas

The Jews have an office in the Vatican:

https://www.sajr.co.za/revelations-in-rome-as-jewish-leaders-meet-the-pope/

QuoteThe WJC has prioritised interfaith engagement in recent decades, focusing on intensifying ties between world Jewry and the Catholic Church. In a further step towards co-operation, Lauder announced the creation of a WJC office in the Vatican. His organisation would work not only to enhance collaboration between Jewish leaders and the Holy See in international forums, but also to assist those most in need worldwide, including the victims of the war in Ukraine, he said.

Quote"For our 2000-year history, in Rome and in every other locality of the Italian Jewish community, the majestic walls of this Vatican City have always had a meaning of insurmountable limit," Di Segni said. That physical limit that was substantially theological, ideological, of substitution, and thus of supremacy. (Ed. Supremacy is totally true.) Today, how much effort has been made to communicate, to convince that these walls can instead represent solidity and protection, translating closure into defense, persecution into recognition, silence into words of dialogue."

Says it all doesn't it? The very people whose ancestors choose Caesar over Christ now have an office in the very center of the Catholic Church. Francis is fully uniting the physical church with its enemies who directly denied and deny Christ and were and are cast out into utter darkness.

awkward customer

We don't need the Diamond brothers to tell us that a public, formal heretic cannot be Pope.  The Doctors and theologians of the Church have told us already, over and over again.

A Pope who falls into heresy automatically loses his office because God no longer recognises the man as Pope.  It is then up to the Church to recognise that fact.

In the case of a man who was a public, formal heretic before being elected 'pope', God never recognised the man as Pope to begin with.

Either way, a heretic like Bergoglio, cannot be Pope.

People who push the idea that a heretic can be Pope are in need of some serious self-examination and theological study. 

awkward customer

Quote from: King Wenceslas on February 02, 2023, 12:25:08 PMThe Jews have an office in the Vatican:

Because now the Gentiles have also denied Christ.

At least the Jews are honest in their denial, unlike the treacherous Gentiles of the Conciliar Church.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: awkward customer on February 03, 2023, 05:49:54 AMWe don't need the Diamond brothers to tell us that a public, formal heretic cannot be Pope.  The Doctors and theologians of the Church have told us already, over and over again.

You are just not able to absorb any good ideas from anyone who is wrong many or most of the time. Have a good day.

King Wenceslas

Good quote:

QuoteIn like manner, everyone who has received from God the power of distinguishing and yet follows an unskillful pastor and receives a false opinion for the truth shall be punished... Be not deceived: if any man follows him who separates from the truth, he shall not inherit the kingdom of God; and if any man does not stand aloof from the preacher of falsehood he shall be condemned to Hell.
-St. Ignatius of Antioch

Francis and his reign has been all about correcting God's mistakes in his Church and the world while invalidating the word of God. It's a match made in hell.

Based upon what has been stated above makes Francis a blasphemer.

awkward customer

Quote from: King Wenceslas on February 03, 2023, 02:14:51 PM
Quote from: awkward customer on February 03, 2023, 05:49:54 AMWe don't need the Diamond brothers to tell us that a public, formal heretic cannot be Pope.  The Doctors and theologians of the Church have told us already, over and over again.

You are just not able to absorb any good ideas from anyone who is wrong many or most of the time. Have a good day.

I messed up the post.  It was really meant as a reply to AlNg's comment on the video you posted by the Dimond brothers.  It wasn't meant as a criticism of the video simply because the Dimonds made it.  But I didn't make this clear.  The wording came out wrong too.  Sorry about that.

Greg

Why are people who have compromised for years, going to go into schism?  I don't get it.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

King Wenceslas

Man willingly takes the clot shot (The Mark) and withers away by the millions into Satan's kingdom.

Thus Satan obtains his ultimate desire. To destroy man and create transhuman man thus becoming like God.

Satan sits on the Chair of Peter and completes the creation of a false Church and a false Christ that everyone follows after except for a small remnant.

He also completes the control of the world by the satanic globalists thus completing Revelation.

In the end the only way to save man from himself is to have a Third World War and a Fiery Ball of Fire that sweeps away all that man has created by his hands since the time of the creation of man.

5 to 7 billion people dead.

Jmartyr

Quote from: Greg on February 04, 2023, 11:59:37 AMWhy are people who have compromised for years, going to go into schism?  I don't get it.
No kidding. Francis has been publicly accused of heresy. There is no ignorance here.
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther

Santantonio

Quote from: Greg on February 04, 2023, 11:59:37 AMWhy are people who have compromised for years, going to go into schism?  I don't get it.

Because they were not wholly displeased with the Church until fairly recently in their lives, and they suspect Bergoglio may be an antipope.

King Wenceslas

Vigano beating around the bush but still very good:

QuoteThis distressing thought is not out of place when we consider who is sitting today on the Throne of Peter. The Ark of the Church seems to want to welcome anyone, with the exception of those who are actually entitled to be rescued. Indeed, it seems that it is useless, because there will not be any flood to escape from. Or worse: the huge flood causes not by God's wrath but by the tide of men's iniquities is actually considered to be a moment of regeneration, an opportunity to reduce the global population according to the delusional plans of the Great Reset. Just as on the Titanic, the crew and passengers were dancing, inebriated and carefree, while the ship proceeded full speed ahead against the iceberg that would sink it, an arrogant monument to the pride of those who believe that they are exempt from divine justice. The man who ought to be calling us to board the True Ark has also gotten on board this horrid transatlantic liner, and we see him along with the wicked toasting the mighty of the earth, the enemies of God.

But if on the one hand these human considerations can throw us into despair and make us fear for our very survival, on the other hand we can recognize the True Ark of Salvation, because we see her ready on the mount of Calvary where she was built, and on the mystical Calvary of the altar where she waits for us each day.

It matters little that another ark is pointed out to us – even by people in whom we place our trust and who should not be deceiving us – or that there are those who consider it useless and for this reason make fun of us or treat us like we are crazy. It matters little that there are those who deny the impending flood, even as he himself is its impious architect in his foolish presumption of even being able to control atmospheric phenomena with his geo-engineering.

We know that the True Ark, the Only Ark, is the Holy Church. And by the words of Our Lord, the divine Helmsman who holds the rudder firmly, we believe that this Ark will pass through the flood unharmed, and in the end will finally find dry land on which to come to rest. For these reason, we are determined not to let ourselves be deceived, deluding ourselves that we can save ourselves outside this Ark or by building one for ourselves. (As Francis is doing.)

Hopefully, soon, many will see the true Ark and leave the false Ark (the spiritual Titanic) and enter into the true Ark.