Chestertonian

Started by Obrien, June 07, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obrien

Just wondering how you are? Know that their are many thinking and praying for you.

Non Nobis

[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Chestertonian

I am going through a lot.  My wife's home.
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

OCLittleFlower

Glad to hear she's home.  Continued prayers for you, always!
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

Chestertonian

Quote from: OCLittleFlower on June 07, 2018, 03:46:26 PM
Glad to hear she's home.  Continued prayers for you, always!
thanks I appreciate it
Kids are relieved.  My son will have his mom home for his birthday so I'm happy about that.  but transitioning home is a process
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Ches, I want to be excited for you and kids, but I know the process will be filled with ups and downs for you both. On one hand, her mere presence is relief, on the other hand, it will be hard trusting she will do the right things and continue on her journey towards a healthy life. What I tell those I love when dealing with a very hard issue is "Well, as of this very moment, you are powerless to bring change, so relax and enjoy the moment." Can't fix anything tonight, so just enjoy her presence and simply being together. Plenty of time ahead of you to work with her on issues. Be in the moment and absorb what is good. You are once again together. Deal with tomorrow when it comes. God bless you her and boys! :pray3:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 07, 2018, 08:12:41 PM
Ches, I want to be excited for you and kids, but I know the process will be filled with ups and downs for you both. On one hand, her mere presence is relief, on the other hand, it will be hard trusting she will do the right things and continue on her journey towards a healthy life. What I tell those I love when dealing with a very hard issue is "Well, as of this very moment, you are powerless to bring change, so relax and enjoy the moment." Can't fix anything tonight, so just enjoy her presence and simply being together. Plenty of time ahead of you to work with her on issues. Be in the moment and absorb what is good. You are once again together. Deal with tomorrow when it comes. God bless you her and boys! :pray3:
oh yeah.. lots of things on my mind with her at home.  She's getting her meds every day and my mom is staying over.  And she is going to the hospital every day for a therapy program