Have you personally experienced contact from the spiritual realm?

Started by Irishcyclist, March 09, 2018, 11:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriam_M

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on March 17, 2018, 01:17:36 AM

I did my novena beginning of August IIRC. I was kind of skeptical when I started, which is precisely why I think Our Lady hit me so hard.

I really should have a reference book of things Father Ripperger says because it's difficult when someone asks for a quote 2 years after you heard something, to go back and find it. Especially when each talk is 1+ hour long and what he said might have been 2 minutes long.

I agree!  And he also speaks very fast; each talk is packed with information, spirituality, theology.  Many times over just the past week I've missed or nearly missed something quick he said when his voice dropped, and I realized I wanted to hear that again and/or learn more about that remark.  The talks I've been listening to in the last few days are each 2+ hours long, actually, so much could be missed.  However, I did locate in one of those extended presentations where he mentions about asking Our Lady for that special need/lack.  Separately, he also confirmed what you mentioned about impurity being a reaction to something else.  (He mentioned fear, depression, and anger, specifically.)  In addition, in I think his Part 2 Spiritual Warfare conference goes into  intergenerational demonic influences, and he says that we can ask for her help in identifying & exposing those demons.

Irishcyclist

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 12, 2018, 08:51:24 PM
Hubby was in the Navy and out to sea in black ops when I found out the baby I was carrying was dead.  They wanted to do the D&C right away and since the ship was in black ops (no contact or information for any reason) I was on my own.  3 hours before surgery the ship pulled into port and the guys had 12 hours leave before they would be gone again for what turned out to be 3 months.  I came home to my parents house after Hubby went out to sea after the surgery, but since they had left the church relations were strained to say the least.  I finally went to the chapel to sit and cry with Our Lord.  Thank God I was the only one there.  My heart was broken in a million pieces and I didn't know what to do about it.  I felt like such a wuss and was ashamed I wasn't carrying my crosses better.  It made my heart hurt. 

I was sitting on the side of the chapel that had a large statue of the Sacred Heart with His arms outstretched.  I kept apologizing for failing as a Catholic and suddenly, He stood right in front of me, showing me His wounded and beaten Heart.  He said "I understand what you are feeling.  This (pointing to and showing me His Heart) is what those that love Me have done.  Take care of your soul, I will handle the rest."  Think what you will, I'm not really sure why I'm even telling this to you, but I had always had trouble turning things over to God when I didn't know what to do with them.  After this, it was much easier.  I think it's why I handle the migraines the way I do.  They aren't as important as my soul, no matter how bad they get.  They will never hurt as much as His Heart hurts from deeds done by the people that love Him.  Like me.

My sincere condolences to you on your loss.

But my thanks to you for sharing with us this powerful and compelling testimony. What a grace to receive!

Jacob

I agree, a book would be nice.  Especially for those who can't listen to his talks. ;)
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Irishcyclist