Good afternoon!

Started by Kephapaulos, August 04, 2017, 11:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

So, I just found the six and four year olds.....they were having a tooth brushing contest, to see who could brush the longest, which explains why they were asking me for the mint toothpaste earlier  ::). They were in the bathroom, with toothpaste dripping down their mouths and arms....kids are so gross sometimes  ;D. Well, atleast their teeth are clean

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 24, 2017, 10:58:20 AM
time for a little break!  How's it going, Carleen?  I'm skipping coffee this afternoon, and sipping on chicken broth.  I think I feel a cold coming on  :-\

Maybe you just need to brush your teeth a little longer?  Your kids are adorable, Munda.  I hope you aren't coming down with anything.

Afternoon Carleen and Keph!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MundaCorMeum

I guess I do, dymph.  I'll have to borrow their little timer they get from the dentist, to make sure I brush for an adequate length of time!

Carleendiane

time for a little break!  How's it going, Carleen?  I'm skipping coffee this afternoon, and sipping on chicken broth.  I think I feel a cold coming on  :-\

Oh, poor Munda!! Say it isn't true! There is no relief for a mom with a cold. She just plows through anyway.  :pray3: An Ave for Munda that she will not be sick. Yes broth. Perfect.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

:seeya:  Hi Lynne! Hope work is going well for you!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 24, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

Oh, poor Munda!! Say it isn't true! There is no relief for a mom with a cold. She just plows through anyway.  :pray3: An Ave for Munda that she will not be sick. Yes broth. Perfect.

thanks, Carleen!  I took a much needed nap this afternoon.  It seemed to help.  Hopefully, it's either nothing, or if it is something, it runs its course quickly

Carleendiane

Keph, today would be a great day for a luncheon, don't you think? Use you imagination and come up with a tasty menu and superbly refreshing drinks. In the meantime we can be checking out what we are going to wear to your luncheon. Gotta run, don't want to be late!

MundaCorMeum

Don't forget...it's Friday.  We should have a superbly tasting meatless luncheon  ;)

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 25, 2017, 09:18:24 AM
Don't forget...it's Friday.  We should have a superbly tasting meatless luncheon  ;)

Why, thanks you munda, I rarely eat meat so I really should choose a different penance, plus the meatless. Too much teeth pain. Can't chew well.

Kephapaulos

We're staying inside today because of Harvey. It such a slow moving system.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on August 26, 2017, 01:43:42 PM

Oh No! Not Harvey!!!   :pray3: please check in and tell us about the storm. Heard about it on the news of course. Are you on the coast?

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 09, 2017, 09:55:34 AM
Hi Keph, just warming your thread up. Almost noon. Hope you are well and enjoying your day! God bless you.

Thank you. God bless you too! :D

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 26, 2017, 02:03:13 PM
Quote from: Kephapaulos on August 26, 2017, 01:43:42 PM

Oh No! Not Harvey!!!   :pray3: please check in and tell us about the storm. Heard about it on the news of course. Are you on the coast?

No. We're in San Antonio. Our part of town got lighter rain I think. Harvey is such a slowpoke storm.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Having mid afternoon coffee.  Pass the Bailey's LTC please?

Keph, praying along with the others that you are well. 
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

MundaCorMeum

I'm hoping for an afternoon nap, but I've got a lot on my mind, so I'm not sure if it will happen or not.  I'll give it my best shot, though  :)