Drug-fuelled gay orgy in Vatican

Started by Sojourn, July 05, 2017, 11:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sempronius

There's probably some truth and some exaggeration. Maybe it was just a guys party with booze, music and some forbidden substance, doesnt have to mean gay gathering.

Kaesekopf

Id expect other journalistic outlets to do some actual reporting and investigating, seeking to confirm that which they are reporting on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Sempronius

But most mainstream journalists arent that appalled by gay parties. Would probably step on some of their colleagues toes.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Quote from: Sempronius on July 06, 2017, 08:40:04 AM
There's probably some truth and some exaggeration. Maybe it was just a guys party with booze, music and some forbidden substance, doesnt have to mean gay gathering.

I think it was Prayerful who posted this link the other day.

Let's play a game! I call it "Connect the Vatican-perv dots"
https://whatisupwiththesynod.com/index.php/2017/06/28/lets-play-a-game-i-call-it-connect-the-vatican-perv-dots/
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Jacob

Quote from: Sempronius on July 06, 2017, 09:16:21 AM
But most mainstream journalists arent that appalled by gay parties. Would probably step on some of their colleagues toes.
But priests engaging in a gay drug-fueled orgy?  That's totally within bounds.  Too salacious and titullating to pass up.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Pacebene83

"Fake News"  a malignancy that is infectious seems to have  grown in strength world wide.  The soil it thrives on has become fertile and spreading.  Just heard about the drug and gay party in the Vatican on CBS news.     FNN  (old CNN)  probably will blame President Trump  for leaving a stash of pot with some gay clerics. 

God Help Us

Sempronius

Quote from: Jacob on July 06, 2017, 10:59:56 AM
But priests engaging in a gay drug-fueled orgy?  That's totally within bounds.  Too salacious and titullating to pass up.

But it would entail some moral standpoint

Gerard

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1azO-_3ACWI[/yt]

Prayerful

I posted a link to Hillary White's blog Hillary White's blog on the latest Vatican faggotry a few days ago.

Supposedly Francis is angry, but probably more that a loyal, useful servant was compromised, and any hold over him is now spent. It weakens him a bit. Francesco Coccopalmerio had recommended the fag party Secretary Mgsr Capozzi for episcopal office. This will probably slow the career of both a little, a little.

Mgsr Battista Ricca runs the Vatican Bank, and was publicly implicated in several instances of homo filth before he was appointed.

Recall how another Bergoglian favourite, Cardinal Danneels, was responsible for a children's 'sex education' book which had paedophilic elements, and tried to persuade a molestation victim from reporting his uncle Roger Vangheluwe for something which Matthew XVIII, 6 was surely referencing.

Moral probity seems out of fashion in the Vatican.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Elizabeth

Quote from: Sempronius on July 06, 2017, 08:40:04 AM
It is highly unlikely that anything rash has been written.  And how appalling that people are now indifferent to debased behavior, especially in the Vatican, which is meant to be a lighthouse for those mired in darkness.

Jacob

Quote from: Sempronius on July 06, 2017, 12:22:09 PM
Quote from: Jacob on July 06, 2017, 10:59:56 AM

But it would entail some moral standpoint

On whose part?  If I were a lib "journalist," any chance to discredit the institutional Catholic Church with rank-and-file Catholics would be something to grab with both hands and run with to my editor.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

martin88nyc

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/high-ranking-monsignor-with-link-to-pope-francis-caught-in-cocaine-fueled-g

At least this might slow down Francis' agenda and somehow expose the rot present in the heart of the catholic world. Perhaps some neocaths would finally open their eyes and see the horrors/
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Greg

If practicing Catholics wanted to object it would be easy.

Simply stop giving money to the church.  Nothing, in any collection plate anywhere in the world.

But that won't happen because the majority of Catholics are just fine with queers.  Especially in the rich countries of the G7.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: Greg on July 07, 2017, 12:42:57 AM
If practicing Catholics wanted to object it would be easy.

Simply stop giving money to the church.  Nothing, in any collection plate anywhere in the world.

But that won't happen because the majority of Catholics are just fine with queers.  Especially in the rich countries of the G7.

I am opting out after reading this. This IS the great apostasy. I am not contributing to their 4 million Taj Mahal here to be given lock stock and barrel to Jorge Bergolio's boot licking bishop. Up yours Cupich. They are all faggots in the Vatican. I am out of here.

Anyone that stays with this faggot fueled church has got to be out of their minds.