Mmk, now I'm a real idiot.

Started by MiserereDomine, May 22, 2017, 01:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiserereDomine

Hahahah! I feel like I'm gonna go legit 100% crazy! No, but still. So first I write like a 142,240,218 word intro to this forum. But wait! There's a catch!

I deleted it on accident!

Then guess what I did, because I'm such a virtuous and enthusiastically optimistic person? I rewrote that whole gorsh dorn thang, shortened and more concise though it was!

AND THEN... AND THENNNNN!

I had forgotten to log into my actual account, so when I clicked "post", THAT ONE GOT DELETED TOO!

Ahhhh, lovely, lovely!

Pouring my very soul out to the void of deleted things in wherever deleted things go to in the Internet...

ALAS! ALASSSS!

The name's MiserereDomine--In case you haven't noticed, I sure need mercy. Not that I'm special in that regard.

I found this forum because of Renee from RebornPureCatholic. Beautiful stuff. Check her youtube out if you haven't already.

I'm single, 18 years old, to graduate from an all-boys Abbey boarding school called St. Michael's Prep on May 29th. Gonna go to Thomas Aquinas College in August. Amazing people at both institutions doing glorious things for God.

I like books, want to like them more, but am struggling. Lord, my hands are going to explode at this point, I've been typing so much.

I like Street Workout (calisthenics), fiddling with math, and computer logic.

I am sooooooooooooo done. Catch y'all tomorrow after my 11:00 AM Chipotle interview. It's 12:36 right now... awuhfq3F;UHLQINQWJnjn

Whyyyyyy..........

Anyways, God bless you all! Sorry for the strange introduction... Gotta copy this one to make sure it isn't deleted too... THE THOUGHT!!!

red solo cup

:toth: Miserere. You'll find that strange is welcome here. Some critical topics you should be ready to address: Lifting. Women in pants. Culinary placentas.
When it comes to pouring out your soul on the interwebs...I did that once. A long time ago on a forum far away known as Fisheaters. It left me bitter and regretfull.  ;)
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Michael Wilson

Mmk,
I try to first write a long post on a "Word" or similar document, then log on to the forum, then copy and paste on the forum; that way your masterpieces are not "blown into the wind".
Welcome to the forum!
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Miriam_M

Quote from: Michael Wilson on May 22, 2017, 06:59:17 AM
Mmk,
I try to first write a long post on a "Word" or similar document, then log on to the forum, then copy and paste on the forum; that way your masterpieces are not "blown into the wind".
Welcome to the forum!

I do likewise.  And I also make sure to "stay logged in," so that I don't get sabotaged by an automatic log-out ("timed out") just as I am about to upload that Word document into the Reply box.

Matamoros

Welcome, MiserereDomine! I'm new here myself. I hope you'll be able to recover your original post or that you'll rewrite it again from memory. After such an intriguing introduction, I'm curious as to what we've missed.  :D

Carleendiane

Miserere indeed. I have lost posts before and the same one several times, all due to getting logged out. Now, before even beginning a longish post, I log out and back in to make sure that by the time I finish typing, I haven't timed out. So glad to have a new member. Will you be joining us in mary's garden? Or will it be the men's subforum?  :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Matamoros

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 22, 2017, 10:11:38 AM
Miserere indeed. I have lost posts before and the same one several times, all due to getting logged out. Now, before even beginning a longish post, I log out and back in to make sure that by the time I finish typing, I haven't timed out. So glad to have a new member. Will you be joining us in mary's garden? Or will it be the men's subforum?  :)

The men's subforum, of course! Can't you hear the manliness in Miserere's words? It practically bursts off the page! Oh, plus there's this:

Quote from: MiserereDomine on May 22, 2017, 01:37:33 AM
I'm single, 18 years old, to graduate from an all-boys Abbey boarding school called St. Michael's Prep on May 29th.

PerEvangelicaDicta

QuoteYou'll find that strange is welcome here.

To the world, strange is the default descriptor for traditional Catholics.  :)

Welcome, friend!
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

MiserereDomine

Quote from: red solo cup on May 22, 2017, 04:46:37 AM
:toth: Miserere. You'll find that strange is welcome here. Some critical topics you should be ready to address: Lifting. Women in pants. Culinary placentas.
When it comes to pouring out your soul on the interwebs...I did that once. A long time ago on a forum far away known as Fisheaters. It left me bitter and regretfull.  ;)
Well thank you for the warm welcome and kind words of consolation. I am most certainly prepared to discuss all of the above topics. What kind of forum is "Fisheaters"? I myself actually recently started eating one whole trout a day c:

Hahah, it probably has nothing to do with actually eating fish...

God bless--the amount and speed of responses on this forum is astonishing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiserereDomine

Quote from: Michael Wilson on May 22, 2017, 06:59:17 AM
Mmk,
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you for the welcome, and for the suggestion! I am already blown away by this forum! God bless you!

MiserereDomine

Quote from: Matamoros on May 22, 2017, 10:03:01 AM
Welcome, MiserereDomine! I'm new here myself. I hope you'll be able to recover your original post or that you'll rewrite it again from memory. After such an intriguing introduction, I'm curious as to what we've missed.  :D
Thank you for the kind welcome! You know, this last intro of mine has kind of grown on me--the other ones were really a bunch of fluff. Maybe God was telling me that this is a place for conversations, not tome publications...

Hahah thank you for your interest--I'll try to flesh my life out a bit more sometime.

God bless!

MiserereDomine

You have my post-losing sympathy. Thank you for the safety suggestion, and the warm welcome!

I guess I'll be on the men's subforum, as I suppose I am a man, to the best of my knowledge....

MiserereDomine

Quote from: Matamoros on May 22, 2017, 10:23:47 AM

The men's subforum, of course! Can't you hear the manliness in Miserere's words? It practically bursts off the page! Oh, plus there's this:

I'm single, 18 years old, to graduate from an all-boys Abbey boarding school called St. Michael's Prep on May 29th.
I'm flattered :]

You know what, you're a good guy!

MiserereDomine

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on May 22, 2017, 10:33:56 AM
QuoteYou'll find that strange is welcome here.

To the world, strange is the default descriptor for traditional Catholics.  :)

Welcome, friend!
I am grateful for the warm welcome! I guess you're right--those Catholics are a pretty weird bunch...

Carleendiane

Quote from: Matamoros on May 22, 2017, 10:23:47 AM

Thank you Mata! All boys school. Manliness emmitted from posts. Dumbell here. Yes, a man. A man's man. A manly man's man! What would HE ever want with the garden anyway. Um...sorry Miserere. I will be more aware of the clues before I ask, from now on. :swoon1: :swoon2:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.