Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Well. Lynne. the fact that you are working is not overlooked by me, just try to stick to the more sober posts so you don't fall out of your chair laughing. you probably have a dress on, so take care! have a wonderful day my friend!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good morning all. keep it secret keep it safe.  :cheeseheadbeer:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 26, 2016, 09:09:50 AM
Well. Lynne. the fact that you are working is not overlooked by me, just try to stick to the more sober posts so you don't fall out of your chair laughing. you probably have a dress on, so take care! have a wonderful day my friend!

I currently wear pants to work.  :(

When I lose weight, I will wear skirts to work.  :)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Lynne

Morning!

At work, getting ready to drink my coffee and eat my muffin.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on September 27, 2016, 06:09:19 AM
Morning!

Good morning , Lynne! Maybe you should split the muffin, reach real hard north and I will virtually grab it. I have a hot coffee right at my side, but no muffin. CO shared an angry orchard with me last night. Oh no, I think I might be a beggar. And not a holy one.

Carleendiane

Sorry I deleted a repeat post.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 27, 2016, 06:17:00 AM
Morning!

Good morning , Lynne! Maybe you should split the muffin, reach real hard north and I will virtually grab it. I have a hot coffee right at my side, but no muffin. CO shared an angry orchard with me last night. Oh no, I think I might be a beggar. And not a holy one.

Too late, it's gone!  :(

Maybe tomorrow...  :laugh:

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on September 27, 2016, 06:22:51 AM
Morning!

Yes, laugh, lynne.You won't believe how big the muffin is that I'll be eating tomorrow. You won't believe it.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 27, 2016, 06:25:46 AM
Quote from: Lynne on September 27, 2016, 06:22:51 AM
Morning!

Yes, laugh, lynne.You won't believe how big the muffin is that I'll be eating tomorrow. You won't believe it.

:o

:'(  :'(

Stella Maris

Good morning! I'm on my second cup of tea. I think I'm safe to post.  :coffee:

Carleendiane

Quote from: Stella Maris on September 27, 2016, 08:20:32 AM
Good morning! I'm on my second cup of tea. I think I'm safe to post.  :coffee:

Good morning Stella!!!! You are definitely safe to post. this is quite a benign thread  :cheesehead: Happy for the company! i am typing on the computer which is hard for me because my left hand doesnt know what my right hand is doing! Literally.

Carleendiane

Good morning, even to you grumpy members who find the good morning thread annoying!

And Lynne, I lied about that muffin. Do you HAVE ANY LEFT? I am hungry!

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 28, 2016, 06:21:57 AM
Good morning, even to you grumpy members who find the good morning thread annoying!

I just finished a bagel... Sorry! Still sipping the coffee.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on September 28, 2016, 06:25:25 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on September 28, 2016, 06:21:57 AM

I just finished a bagel... Sorry! Still sipping the coffee.

LYNNE!!!!! oh well, I had that coming for the whopper I told yesterday. C'mon. A very big muffin? Really? I should be ashamed of myself.......BUT IM NOT! HA HA HA! help me please :-\

Bernadette

Morning, all. Waiting for the painters to show up. Yesterday they washed the house by hand, and today they'll wash the shop and start painting the decks. Never own a log house!  :lol: It looks great, but man do I feel sorry for those painters!
My Lord and my God.