go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Oh, you sweet man, you know we all do care about what you are going through. I pray for you daily and nightly. This is not the type of thing (things) your average guy is faced with. Plus you have high hopes for completing you PT training. Gotta hand it to ya, Chris. You never folded, through out your crisis. You did therapy, and exercised and went on to console others suffering with one thing or another. You kept your sense of humor, which admittedly goes over my head occassionally, but you are still the amiable guy I first met on this forum. You're a good man who has been put through the proverbial wringer! God bless your efforts to struggle through.

But about MS. Is that for sure? Oh how I hope not. But, many people go into long remissions, and you will too. Dear God....Chris. please.    :pray3:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

christulsa

Its a wait and see if its MS.  Neurologist is having me track symptoms before more tests.  But the atypical facial pain is more debilitating.  Prayers it goes away.

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on August 17, 2017, 12:11:13 PM
Its a wait and see if its MS.  Neurologist is having me track symptoms before more tests.  But the atypical facial pain is more debilitating.  Prayers it goes away.

Oh yes Chris. Prayers galore!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Step in outa the rain. How about a nice cold drink. Yes it may be raining, but it is so hot and muggy. A cold drink and a fan to cool you may be just what the doctor ordered!

Carleendiane

G-nite, Ches, Martin, Quare, Mikemac,  Gardener, Kaese, Bird, Laus, Orate, Dymph, Keph, Non, Matta, Mato, Jayne, Lynne, Mary...love your new outfit!......Munda, Lydia, Angel, Obrien, Heinrich....someday you're gonna say hi!......Lux, St. Drogo and Miki, Chris, Miriam, Jaca, OC, Akavit, Miles, Greg, Louis, Bon, Daniel, Pace, jubilate, Spera, Christina, aJesus, Mary and Joseph, My guardian angel, and all the saints. See you in good morning, God willing! I know I have forgotten many more, but.....I forgot.  :) Oh, Pon!

Carleendiane

Getting late. Nights are longer. Soon the leaves will drop. But not for a while yet. Tonight I wish you all a sleepful sleep, dreams of heaven, or dreams of victories over the evil one, and dreams of nature, or dreams of the Saints and your loved ones who have moved on. May wakeful moment be prayerful moments. May tomorrow be full of big and small graces that keep us in touch with our Creator and our hearts joined with His. God bless you all.

Carleendiane

Please come in from the storm. Just come in, put your feet up. Relax and absorb some of the peace in this thread. We can talk about an thing and argue about nothing. That's what sets this thread apart. For the most part we encourage each other and help when someone is down or struggling. I know many times I've been encouraged and my spirits lifted. So come. No crabs allowed.   :) Unless, they are animated and actually cute!

Carleendiane

Going to bed. Yup. Going early. Hopefully I can get up early. So tired. Dymph, your head any better?  Oh, dear Lord, let it be gone. Dykphna, she has things to do...places to go...people to see, so please let it go away. Ches, hope you are having a good weekend at home. Chris, be atnpeace and sleep like a baby. Lydia, enjoy your evening, but don't stay up too late. Per, a good night to you. Non...sleep tight. Munda...please God, let Munda sleep. Mary, hopefully we will have  some excellent coffee tomorrow. Try to NOT SPILL on your new outfit. Good night my Bird. Sleep well on your awesome futon.  Good nite to ALL.

dymphna17

No, my dear friend, my pain is not gone.  I thought for sure today was going to be the day it would be gone.  It was down to about 20% this morning.  I had even planned a holy hour this evening while Hubby took the new plane up and down the runway.  But when it was time to go Hubby took a look at me and said no way.  He knew it was getting worse already.  There would be no church visits for me today.  So I made a holy hour at home instead.  I should have taken all day for that.  Instead I come to SD and hurt my friends.  So now my heart hurts as much as my head and I don't know how to fix it.  More time at the altar I think, for now.  Thanks for the chat.  That cheeshead with the blinking eyes is starting to creep me out.  Is he blinking the SOS signal?  The dude needs some shades.  Seriously.   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

PerEvangelicaDicta

Good night to my dearest SD family.
I've dispatched my most beloved patron saint, Raphael, to provide special assistance and comfort to those in need.
With love and hugs and prayers...  PED
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

PerEvangelicaDicta

Late night ravings from the happy, holy?, eccentric home of PED:
Recently I've had cravings for the raw goat milk that my sweetie picks up at the farm on his way home from golf....  so here's a mental pic for ya: 
I pad down the stairs barefoot in my leopard print sweat pants and tank top (it's been perty humid 'round these parts) in the middle of the night, stepping over the 2 crazy Chilean street dogs we rescued when we lived in Santiago, one of which has a cat (also from Chile <sigh, long story>) curled up on his back, make my way to the refrigerator by the light of the salt lamp, unscrew the mason jar and chug it straight, no glass.  Gotta love the subsequent 'stache.
How's that for a demure traditional Catholic woman lol!
(and, gasp!, I sometimes wear pants at night!)
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

christulsa

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 19, 2017, 10:19:54 PM
No, my dear friend, my pain is not gone.  I thought for sure today was going to be the day it would be gone.  It was down to about 20% this morning.  I had even planned a holy hour this evening while Hubby took the new plane up and down the runway.  But when it was time to go Hubby took a look at me and said no way.  He knew it was getting worse already.  There would be no church visits for me today.  So I made a holy hour at home instead.  I should have taken all day for that.  Instead I come to SD and hurt my friends.  So now my heart hurts as much as my head and I don't know how to fix it.  More time at the altar I think, for now.  Thanks for the chat.  That cheeshead with the blinking eyes is starting to creep me out.  Is he blinking the SOS signal?  The dude needs some shades.  Seriously.   8)

You and your health are in my prayers Dymphna.

Carleendiane

Yep....open. Please, help yourself!

MundaCorMeum

What can I help myself to? I'm spent! The kiddos, and life in general, have been incredibly draining lately.  Good thing I love them, and that they are wonderful just the same.  But, good grief, I am running on empty.  Actually, I do have some pork Parmesan (like chicken, but with pork tenderloin medallions) to offer.  It's leftovers, but still....it's the feast of St. Bernard.  Enjoy!

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 20, 2017, 06:21:03 PM
What can I help myself to? I'm spent! The kiddos, and life in general, have been incredibly draining lately.  Good thing I love them, and that they are wonderful just the same.  But, good grief, I am running on empty.  Actually, I do have some pork Parmesan (like chicken, but with pork tenderloin medallions) to offer.  It's leftovers, but still....it's the feast of St. Bernard.  Enjoy!

Munda, seems you just keep giving! Relax now, my friend. You've done enough O good and faithful servant. Let me serve you. Let's see. We had a 4 meat chili today. It had pork chops cubed, chicken cubed, brats sliced and ground lamb. Topped with chips and cheese. But you food sounds more special. If you are not hungrey, I will serve you some chilled expensive champagne, or maybe some laced coffee, or maybe some blue moon beer. Do you like blue moon?