Motown

Started by Bonaventure, September 07, 2013, 01:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Der Kaiser

the Temptations are good.
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Bonaventure

Quote from: Der Kaiser on February 03, 2014, 01:45:16 AM
the Temptations are good.

I remember me and my buddies would all stand up, during a class, and start singing My Girl. Five of us.

It's payback now when kids screw around with me.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

drummerboy

My grandfather was invited to play (trombone) in Detroit back in the 50's.  Who knows what records he would wound up on if he'd accepted. But he had a family by then.  Sorry, had to brag. 8)
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Bonaventure

Quote from: drummerboy on February 03, 2014, 01:08:14 PM
My grandfather was invited to play (trombone) in Detroit back in the 50's.  Who knows what records he would wound up on if he'd accepted. But he had a family by then.  Sorry, had to brag. 8)

That's amazing. Who invited him?

drummerboy

Quote from: Bonaventure on February 03, 2014, 06:16:23 PM
Quote from: drummerboy on February 03, 2014, 01:08:14 PM

That's amazing. Who invited him?

My mom doesn't remember: I'd like to know myself.  But, I guess its lost to history.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne