so how is sd fairing anyway?

Started by voxxpopulisuxx, May 15, 2013, 10:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

voxxpopulisuxx

Ok its about 5 months in....hows the numbers look?
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Bonaventure

Well, you're going to have to ask somebody in San Diego.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

voxxpopulisuxx

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Mithrandylan

Quote from: Bonaventure on May 15, 2013, 10:53:26 AM
Well, you're going to have to ask somebody in San Diego.

Why don't you just ban him already? 
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

voxxpopulisuxx

wtf are you blokes going on about I just wanted to know how well SUSCIPE DOMINE is doing! >:(

911!

Mithrandylan

I think Cool Cat should be banned just for Bonaventure's sanity.
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Mithrandylan on May 15, 2013, 07:28:08 PM
YEAH BUT WHAT IN HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD!! sorry to cap-shout but please!

911!

Heinrich

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 15, 2013, 07:31:07 PM
YEAH BUT WHAT IN HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD!! sorry to cap-shout but please!

How do you think it is doing?

BTW, Have you invited Tim?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Heinrich on May 15, 2013, 08:41:15 PM

I tried before I got the boot but he sounded like he thought we were traitors.

911!

Hawaii Five-0

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 15, 2013, 09:11:43 PM

Yeah, unfortunately it seems Tim has taken the position that Vox walks on water therefore SD posters are all a bunch of immature noobs because she sees it that way.  :o 

There's a thread over there where Vox put together a list of the characteristics of "crunchies" who she has banned or have left FE for SD.  It was quite pathetic. I'll give just one example from her extensive list.   In her twisted mind, she claims SD posters are clueless because some insist on using the term sodomite to describe homosexuals and this is just being uncharitable.  She lamely claims homosexuals shouldn't be labeled as sodomites because they don't all take it in the rear.  She also insists that sodomy is perfectly acceptable for married Catholic couples.  I kid you not!  I thought she was out in left field based on her insistence that "it's OK for two men to cuddle, just as long as they don't leave a puddle", now I have no doubt she's not right in the head.

I'm just pleased that I don't have to deal with that type of lunacy here at SD.
Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer. - Padre Pio

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Hawaii Five-0 on May 15, 2013, 11:16:29 PM

Yeah, unfortunately it seems Tim has taken the position that Vox walks on water therefore SD posters are all a bunch of immature noobs because she sees it that way.  :o 

There's a thread over there where Vox put together a list of the characteristics of "crunchies" who she has banned or have left FE for SD.  It was quite pathetic. I'll give just one example from her extensive list.   In her twisted mind, she claims SD posters are clueless because some insist on using the term sodomite to describe homosexuals and this is just being uncharitable.  She lamely claims homosexuals shouldn't be labeled as sodomites because they don't all take it in the rear.  She also insists that sodomy is perfectly acceptable for married Catholic couples.  I kid you not!  I thought she was out in left field based on her insistence that "it's OK for two men to cuddle, just as long as they don't leave a puddle", now I have no doubt she's not right in the head.

Hear, hear! 
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Charlemagne

What Hawaii Five-0 said ad infinitum. I'm glad to be done with Fish Kill. As for Vox and her littly toady, Bombay, I guess a "crunchy" is basically anyone who isn't wishy-washy when it comes to defending the Faith in its fullness. I hope SD turns out to be what FE used to be - and I hope Fish Kill dies a slow, painful death, because it's a faux trad forum. Now, excuse me while I step down from my soapbox.
O Lord, grant to me the grace that, when I meet my end, it may be as I leave the Confessional.

"They [heretics] want to be treated with oil, soap and caresses. But they should be beaten with fists. In a duel, you don't count or measure the blows, you strike as you can." -- Pope St. Pius X

ImperialGuardsman

Would you mind posting a link to that thread (if you can).  I have not seen it.  It seems to be a growing thing that so called "imperfect sodomy" is okay.  I'd like to see them tell that to Pope St. Pius X to his face.
"One would be straying from the straight path were he to wish the altar restored to its primitive tableform; were he to want black excluded as a color for the liturgical vestments; were he to forbid the use of sacred images and statues in Churches...and lastly were he to disdain and reject polyphonic music or singing in parts, even where it conforms to regulations issued by the Holy See." - Ven. Pope Pius XII

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--  (Stolen from EcceQuamBonum's signature)

America, that great bastion of the Enlightenment, is the destroyer of all religions.--LouisIX

PatrickG

QuoteShe also insists that sodomy is perfectly acceptable for married Catholic couples.  I kid you not!
This is disgusting. I wasn't on FE long enough to be banned from it as I joined SD, but I'm extremely glad that I left for good. I thought they were Modernist but not so completely depraved as to make me want to be sick! "it's OK for two men to cuddle, just as long as they don't leave a puddle" is revolting. I cannot think what she means, nor do I want to.

QuoteIt seems to be a growing thing that so called "imperfect sodomy" is okay.
Mercifully, I had not heard of that. God preserve us all! If this sort of vice is bandied around on a pseudo-Catholic forum, then it will collapse and a good thing too.

Returning to the original point of the topic, I got this from the bottom of the internet page:
Quote40236 Posts in 2295 Topics by 221 Members.
Given that Tradition (true Tradition, not Fish Eaters, the Indult and the 'reform of the reform') is not, sadly, numerous, I think we're doing jolly well!

Hawaii Five-0

Quote from: ImperialGuardsman on May 16, 2013, 12:05:59 AM

Would you mind posting a link to that thread (if you can).  I have not seen it.  It seems to be a growing thing that so called "imperfect sodomy" is okay.  I'd like to see them tell that to Pope St. Pius X to his face.

Here's the link -    http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/index.php/topic,3458650.0.html

Her sodomy tripe starts with post #77.
Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer. - Padre Pio