Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 02, 2018, 06:57:55 PM
Christe, could you post the link for Ave Maris Stella? Just the link to the song. Thanks. You can pm me with it, if you don't mind.

Dear Carleen,

I will send it via PM as well:

Christe Eleison

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 02, 2018, 06:57:55 PM
Christe, could you post the link for Ave Maris Stella? Just the link to the song. Thanks. You can pm me with it, if you don't mind.

Dear Carleen,

I sent you a PM with the link alone. Please let me know if you did not receive it. And I will resend it.

:grouphug:

orate

(Sorry Ches.  I know you don't like Minions, but I just had to post this.  It captures my feelings on this gloomy morning.)
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

orate

Happy Feast of St. Nicholas!

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on December 05, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

I am inspired to grab another cuppa coffee.

Good morning. Woke up to more snow. Going to look for a new watch band my dad can actually put on by himself. His hands are so distorted by his rheumatoid. Gonna find one that has velcro, if they make them. He is lost without his watch. It kinda orients him. He can only manage pull up, pull over clothes, shoes with velcro....really, we try to find simple solutions to his handicaps, so he can do as much as possible on his own. Poor dad. Being old is not agreeing with him. In part because it hit him so fast, so hard. Just 2 years ago he was still a gym rat. Now, he can't wrap his head around his own decline. Intellectually he gets it, but emotionally he fights it and just wants to not wake up. Wants it over. Hopefully, by God's good grace, when I get there, I will have an healthier perspective.

Getting old sucks, but if you can continue to receive the sacraments...he doesnt...it seems old people do much better. I'll see what I can do for him.

Oh, GOOD MORNING!  Don't put that cup down! It's still morning. Barely.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

orate

orate

orate

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on December 17, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

How true, Orate. And the one above, about siblings....and the one above, about diet, lol. Food is not an issue anymore, due to lack of appetite, and poor tolerance of anything but small quantity.