Emoticons

Started by Lyubov, December 28, 2012, 05:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyubov

Kaes, when you get a chance can you add these emoticons?

Thanks. :)
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

ServusSpiritusSancti

I'd also like to recommend that these be added, please:

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Lyubov

We need a praying one, too!

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

EcceQuamBonum

Sometimes, it's really the best answer.

Also, at least one of the drinking-related smilies:

And:

The other two praying emoticons: 

And, finally, I have no idea what I'd use this one for, but I'd at least like to have the option:

Thank you!  ;)
"Sero Te amavi, Pulchritudo tam antiqua et tam nova.  Sero Te amavi!"-Confessions, X.27

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--

Penelope

Part of me wishes that Satori were still around the trad internet world so that she could tell everyone what she thinks of emoticons.

EcceQuamBonum

Quote from: Penelope on December 29, 2012, 10:55:17 PM
Part of me wishes that Satori were still around the trad internet world so that she could tell everyone what she thinks of emoticons.

I believe I recall her view of them, haha.

I never used to use them.  I've become frivolous in my old age, I suppose.  However, sometimes this-- ;) --is the best way to communicate to people that I'm not being entirely serious.  I know I often have difficulties detecting others' tone on the interwebs, so I figure it doesn't hurt to give them a little help, too.
"Sero Te amavi, Pulchritudo tam antiqua et tam nova.  Sero Te amavi!"-Confessions, X.27

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--

Lyubov

Quote from: Penelope on December 29, 2012, 10:55:17 PM

Or Totterman! Does anyone remember Totterman and his requests for people on FE to stop using "smileys"?

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/index.php/topic,3434435.0.html
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Penelope

You remember the most obscure threads. I've always admired your encyclopedic knowledge of threads, posters, and events on internet fora.

Kaesekopf

She's just a really good creeper.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.