An interesting video for the vaccinated members of this forum.

Started by MaximGun, September 23, 2021, 05:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

What the doctor in that video is saying is hardly surprising. You need a brain the size of a blueberry and diabolic blindness of epic proportions to not realize how evil and dangerous that shot is.

Haven't been following as of late - how many people on here have claimed to have taken the abortion tainted gene therapy?
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 23, 2021, 06:41:41 AM
What the doctor in that video is saying is hardly surprising. You need a brain the size of a blueberry and diabolic blindness of epic proportions to not realize how evil and dangerous that shot is.

Haven't been following as of late - how many people on here have claimed to have taken the abortion tainted gene therapy?

I'd guesstimate probably a quarter.  But of that quarter, most seem to regret it.  Only one or two defend the decision.
this page left intentionally blank

diaduit

An older healthy neighbour of mine died suddenly on Monday night.  He and his wife were vaccinated and regulars of my bosses health shop.  She called this evening to pay her respects and all those sitting around the coffin were talking about which vaccine did you get ....what did your daughter get, oh did you get the J+J, I got the pfizer....then talked about those they knew that died of covid.

No, its pathetic just how stupid people really are.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: diaduit on September 23, 2021, 03:07:58 PM
An older healthy neighbour of mine died suddenly on Monday night.  He and his wife were vaccinated and regulars of my bosses health shop.  She called this evening to pay her respects and all those sitting around the coffin were talking about which vaccine did you get ....what did your daughter get, oh did you get the J+J, I got the pfizer....then talked about those they knew that died of covid.

No, its pathetic just how stupid people really are.

> everyone dying from the jab

GuEsS wE nEeD mOrE bOoStErS
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: diaduit on September 23, 2021, 03:41:15 PM
another interesting video for the vaccinated.... have your sick bags ready.

https://twitter.com/ArianaMichaels_/status/1441012529342435330?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1441012529342435330%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2F82.221.129.208%2F1%2F.uc1.html

This is fake.  The blood inside the wine glass congeals because it's exposed to air.  You could do it to my pristine, unjabbed arm, and you'd get the same result.

The jab is given intramuscularly, not subcutaneously.  No way you're getting it out this easily.  Once it's in, it's in.

There may be some OTC drugs or supplements that counteract some of its effects, but cupping won't do anything.

crossingtherubicon

peak oil + demonic stranglehold = depopulation
via covid or vaccine or geoengineering or supply chain breakdown or climate change by pulling out all the oil and the end of an super ice age that happened post flood and geoengineering. no political party has your back, its an and, depopulation and demonic control via this and that and this and that, the great reset is coming, maybe they have some reasonable reason in their mind to be deceitful, but somewhere along the line the lower kingdom sleaked their way in and have now taken control of nearly every facet through promises or coercion or protection or favors, but even those will be betrayed, many will not survive

Frank

in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

diaduit

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on September 23, 2021, 03:45:09 PM
Quote from: diaduit on September 23, 2021, 03:41:15 PM
another interesting video for the vaccinated.... have your sick bags ready.

https://twitter.com/ArianaMichaels_/status/1441012529342435330?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1441012529342435330%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2F82.221.129.208%2F1%2F.uc1.html

This is fake.  The blood inside the wine glass congeals because it's exposed to air.  You could do it to my pristine, unjabbed arm, and you'd get the same result.

The jab is given intramuscularly, not subcutaneously.  No way you're getting it out this easily.  Once it's in, it's in.

There may be some OTC drugs or supplements that counteract some of its effects, but cupping won't do anything.

It maybe fake it may not be! blood doesn't congeal once it hits air, otherwise when we all get normal cuts, we'd be shedding clots like this.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: diaduit on September 24, 2021, 12:35:50 PM
It maybe fake it may not be! blood doesn't congeal once it hits air, otherwise when we all get normal cuts, we'd be shedding clots like this.

Just search for cupping.  You can find videos that were uploaded years before the pandemic.

The cup isn't on the person's arm for a few seconds.  It's there for a long time.  The blood is congealing because it's exposed to air.

Acolyte

I could be wrong but I think what we are seeing with these folks vaccinated winding up in the hospital with covid is more of an indication of the mNRA vaccines simply not working and the false sense of security people have once they're vaccinated. The majority of people I encounter that are "fully vaccinated" seem to be very cavalier about it and think they are immune.

Also, those that got the mRNA versions are the ones that said they felt like crap for a day or more after the shots. The ones that got the J&J just mentioned sore arms no worse than any type of shot.

Either way I'll never get close to a syringe with an mRNA vax. I regret getting the J&J and won't do so again. I wasn't aware of the fetal cell connection until after I got it.

A friend of mine who agrees with me that the whole thing (pandemic) has been grossly over-hyped asked me how Covid has affected my life. I told him it probably extended my life. I'm coming up on the 70 lb. mark of my weight loss, wearing size 34" pants for the first time since I was 15 yo (mid 70's), now eliminated 3 of 4 blood pressure meds, and am taking 250 mg of Metaformin twice a day instead of 500 mg three times a day. Now I'm working on losing about 25 more pounds of visceral fat on my gut.

Best thing I ever done for my health is get a glucose meter and identify foods that spike my blood sugar, and eliminate them. For the past few weeks, 3 hrs after a meal my blood sugar is in the mid 80's. I'm eager to see what my A1C is my next doc visit.

So yea, I turned Covid into a positive thing.

"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

Acolyte

"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

james03

QuoteBest thing I ever done for my health is get a glucose meter and identify foods that spike my blood sugar, and eliminate them. For the past few weeks, 3 hrs after a meal my blood sugar is in the mid 80's. I'm eager to see what my A1C is my next doc visit.

Dude.  I'm smiling.  That's awesome, good job.

Mid 80's means you are there.  Maintain and let your body heal itself.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

Quotepeak oil

Not there for awhile.  Colombia has barely been tapped and has huge reserves over on the east side, which extends into Ven.  Venezuela also has huge fields never touched.  I even know the location of a field out east, and massive gas fields (El Sucre) just sitting there.  They are just now bringing on the elephant field offshore Guyana.  Western Argentina is untapped and has massive reserves.  Then there's Central Asia.  We got awhile.  After that, you can use coal to liquids for another 100 years.  Main problem is politics.

Eventually it runs out.  Probably my great grand kids will see it.  If we had a sane government, we'd be looking at thorium, which is basically limitless, but definitely buys us plenty of time to develop fusion.  Actually I'm counting on China and India to take the lead on a sane energy policy.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"