Author Topic: Who are the "dangerous Catholics"  (Read 6342 times)

Offline flameburns623

• Hellebardier
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Who are the "dangerous Catholics"
« on: August 05, 2014, 05:39:50 PM »
Allowing RobertJS to answer without derailing an unrelated thread.

Not that his questioner really deserves an answer after being asked several times to start this thread HIMSELF.
From Cardinal Pie of Potiers:

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progress; to the night: you are light; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: Qui adhaeret Deo unus spiritus est ( cf. I Cor 6:17)

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Who are the "dangerous Catholics"
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 05:40:41 PM »
Why isn't this just a pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline Sbyvl36

• Reichsführer of the SD Grammar Gestapo. Holy Roman Emperor in exile.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Reichsführer of the Friendly Forum Fascists.
    • Sbyvl's Blog
  • Religion: Self-absorbed Promethean Neo-Pelagian
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 06:24:39 PM »

Here's my top ten:

1. "Pope" Francis
2. Hans Kung
3. "Cardinal" Maradaiga
4. Nazi Pelosi
5. "Cardinal" Kasper
6. "Cardinal" Marx
7. "Cardinal" Dolan
8. Joe Biden
9. "Cardinal" Mueller.
10. The King of Spain

I'd love to see your list.
My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

“That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

Offline Lynne

• Thankful to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 06:35:42 PM »

Here's my top ten:

1. "Pope" Francis
2. Hans Kung
3. "Cardinal" Maradaiga
4. Nazi Pelosi
5. "Cardinal" Kasper
6. "Cardinal" Marx
7. "Cardinal" Dolan
8. Joe Biden
9. "Cardinal" Mueller.
10. The King of Spain

Very good list. The only one I kind of disagree with is Joe Biden.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

Offline Daniel

• Feldwebel
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 06:35:53 PM »
Why isn't this just a pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Because he wants it to be public knowledge but RobertJS didn't want to de-rail the other thread?  But shouldn't this go in the sedevacantism forum?

Offline verenaerin

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • mother of a tiny tribe
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 06:55:33 PM »

Here's my top ten:

1. "Pope" Francis
2. Hans Kung
3. "Cardinal" Maradaiga
4. Nazi Pelosi
5. "Cardinal" Kasper
6. "Cardinal" Marx
7. "Cardinal" Dolan
8. Joe Biden
9. "Cardinal" Mueller.
10. The King of Spain

I'd throw out #8 (because he is an idiot and everyone thinks so), and put for #10- poorly catechized Catholic parents. Because this is what perpetuates the problem of lies and confusion. We can forget about the hierarchy, we can only rely on ourselves for the most part.

Offline Sbyvl36

• Reichsführer of the SD Grammar Gestapo. Holy Roman Emperor in exile.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Reichsführer of the Friendly Forum Fascists.
    • Sbyvl's Blog
  • Religion: Self-absorbed Promethean Neo-Pelagian
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 07:13:36 PM »

Here's my top ten:

1. "Pope" Francis
2. Hans Kung
3. "Cardinal" Maradaiga
4. Nazi Pelosi
5. "Cardinal" Kasper
6. "Cardinal" Marx
7. "Cardinal" Dolan
8. Joe Biden
9. "Cardinal" Mueller.
10. The King of Spain

I'd throw out #8 (because he is an idiot and everyone thinks so), and put for #10- poorly catechized Catholic parents. Because this is what perpetuates the problem of lies and confusion. We can forget about the hierarchy, we can only rely on ourselves for the most part.

The only reason why I think Joe Biden is dangerous is because he is part of the misrepresentation of Catholicism in this country. 
My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

“That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

Offline Aquila

• Death to Democracy
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 07:32:26 PM »

Here's my top ten:

1. "Pope" Francis
2. Hans Kung
3. "Cardinal" Maradaiga
4. Nazi Pelosi
5. "Cardinal" Kasper
6. "Cardinal" Marx
7. "Cardinal" Dolan
8. Joe Biden
9. "Cardinal" Mueller.
10. The King of Spain

The only reason why I think Joe Biden is dangerous is because he is part of the misrepresentation of Catholicism in this country.

Joe Biden is a misrepresentation of humanity.
Extra SSPX Nulla Salus.
Dogmatic Sedeplenist.

Offline Archer

• Hauptmann
  • Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, fast is lethal.
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2014, 07:41:33 PM »

Joe Biden is a misrepresentation of humanity.

LOL.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Offline Norwich24

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 08:02:53 PM »

Not that his questioner really deserves an answer after being asked several times to start this thread HIMSELF.

It's not a sedevacantist question at all. As Robert noted the SSPX has the same issues with starting up Chapels. The question I'm asking is why Robert can tell us who is dangerous. Nobody is asking for names of individual people just what groups or ideas are so dangerous as to exclude them from communion with other Catholics.

Offline flameburns623

• Hellebardier
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 08:05:04 PM »
Why isn't this just a pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I3watchng Tapatalk

See this thread, starting with Post 42.

http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=7977.45

I was tired of watchiking two people fuss about who was going to start a separate thread. So I started it myself.

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progress; to the night: you are light; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: Qui adhaeret Deo unus spiritus est ( cf. I Cor 6:17)

Offline flameburns623

• Hellebardier
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 08:11:49 PM »

It's not a sedevacantist question at all. As Robert noted the SSPX has the same issues with starting up Chapels. The question I'm asking is why Robert can tell us who is dangerous. Nobody is asking for names of individual people just what groups or ideas are so dangerous as to exclude them from communion with other Catholics.

The point is that RobertJS asked you to start a separate thread and not derail the other thread with an off-topic subject.

Instead of doing that, you kept derailing the thread asking the same question.

So here's the thread. Not that I am interested, personally, in THIS topic. I just wanted to allow the OTHER conversation to get back on track.

Offline flameburns623

• Hellebardier
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 12:00:22 AM »
Norwich24: I want to make clear that I am not rebuking or slighting you, although I am surprised that moderation did not intervene after RobertJS asked you a couple of times to move your question to a separate thread.

It wasn't an unreasonable request. On many forums, the rule is 'one thread/one topic', although virtually every forum experiences some measure of thread drift.

Hopefully, this thread will allow you to pursue the issue which interests you. It would seem to me that now the ball is in the court of RobertJS. Who does NOT have to play, btw, though it does seem to me that he expressed a willingness to explore your question if a thread for it were created.

I do hope I have given no offense.

Offline Norwich24

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 06:47:58 AM »

The point is that RobertJS asked you to start a separate thread and not derail the other thread with an off-topic subject.

So here's the thread. Not that I am interested, personally, in THIS topic. I just wanted to allow the OTHER conversation to get back on track.

Well I disagree. It was a simple question based entirely on what Robert himself had brought up. The real derailing was his failure to simply answer the question.

Offline RobertJS

• It prays to poofread!
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 04:00:49 PM »

Well I disagree. It was a simple question based entirely on what Robert himself had brought up. The real derailing was his failure to simply answer the question.

Sure, Norwich, your question does not belong in the sedevacantist section. But I alone know my own answer, and I say it belongs there. Really, you should have figured this out, since I told you I was sedevacantist, and naturally the answer is going to reflect it.

ideo mittit illis Deus operationem erroris ut credant mendacio