Message from 3rd Secret of Fatima Miracle

Started by Mattchew83, November 24, 2021, 08:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Mattchew83 on November 26, 2021, 12:07:32 PM
I think it is fair to question exactly how the true Dogma of the Faith was preserved in Portugal.

She was speaking to Portuguese people during a time of worldwide Communist revolution.  In that context, it sounds much more like she's making a promise to the children that the Church won't be suppressed in their country.
this page left intentionally blank

Mattchew83

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on November 26, 2021, 12:10:25 PM
Quote from: Mattchew83 on November 26, 2021, 12:07:32 PM
I think it is fair to question exactly how the true Dogma of the Faith was preserved in Portugal.

She was speaking to Portuguese people during a time of worldwide Communist revolution.  In that context, it sounds much more like she's making a promise to the children that the Church won't be suppressed in their country.

I agree with you that the Church was never suppressed in their country. Consider the following...

The Society of Saint Pius X was not founded until 1970 so the SSPX was not preserving the true Dogma in Portugal between 1965 and 1970. There must have been some other traditional Catholic Church in Portugal preserving the true Dogma during this time. I'm not sure when the SSPX reached Portugal...it could have been later than 1970 even.

The Society of Saint Pius V was not founded until 1983. They certainly were not present in Portugal preserving the true Dogma between 1965 and 1983. This is an even larger gap than the SSPX.

These 2 groups were not "ALWAYS" preserving the true Dogma in Portugal as our Mother Mary stated would happen. There must have been another Church preserving the true Dogma between 1965-1970 (at least). Why did neither the SSPX nor SSPV look for this Church? Why did it never dawn on any of them to do so? To me that is a bad sign.

I do have 1 question, and a certain answer to this question could prove my thinking wrong...

Did it take a number of years for the Novus Ordo to educate priests around the world about Vatican 2? Or were all of the priests and bishops made aware of Vatican 2's teachings right away?

Mattchew83

I think it would be wise to figure out which Churches and Convents (in Portugal) that Sister Lúcia de Jesus Rosa dos Santos attended before the 1950's. I say before the 1950's because some people question whether or not the person claiming to be Sister Lucia, after this point, was the real Sister Lucia. If we can locate these Churches and Convents in Portugal then we can examine them to see if they succumbed to the Novus Ordo. If they did not, then we may have a possible lead on a true Catholic Church in Portugal. We can then compare our beliefs to theirs. We can see exactly what they believe in. I would think these Churches and Convents would have been blessed by her (Sister Lucia) presence and because of this...they would not have succumbed to the Novus Ordo. But maybe I am wrong.

Other things to consider...

There would be no need for evangelization of such a hypothetical true Catholic Church in Portugal. The Mother Mary did all of that for such a Church (if it exists). Those who were meant to see would eventually see what She was communicating.

Also, if there is a true Catholic Church in Portugal different from any traditional "Catholic" Church we are aware of...then those who seek it will find it (Matthew 7:7).

Melkor

Quote from: Mattchew83 on November 24, 2021, 10:32:21 AM
Quote from: MaximGun on November 24, 2021, 10:23:09 AM
Quote from: Mattchew83 on November 24, 2021, 10:13:40 AM
Quote from: MaximGun on November 24, 2021, 08:59:37 AM
You are wrong.

You cannot just insert words where they are not.

Besides it flies in the face of reality.  There is more faith in France per capita than Portugal.

As if you are the authority on the matter to decide how to properly interpret things. You say without a doubt that I am wrong? Pffffft.

It might hold that there be true Churches throughout the world even though She said this. I would think that these Churches would have to be based out of 1 Church in Portugal. I would feel at least a little more comfortable, if say, the SSPX were based out of Portugal. But this would not necessarily mean that it is the true Church.

It seems to me that She never would have made this statement if the true Church was not based out of Portugal.

It is also possible that She is saying that the true Church only exists in Portugal.

You yourself said above, "I could be wrong".

You are wrong.  Portugal has not preserved the faith more than France.  In fact, far less.

So there is no possibility that Portugal can be the ONLY country that preserves it.

And Fatima in no way suggests it is the only country.  You are engaging in pure speculation.

And now you are on my ignore list.
You and that Chairman guy are wicked people and narcissists. I am glad I am on your ignore list. I don't want anything to do with you either.

Lol grow some skin snowflake.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Melkor

Quote from: Mattchew83 on November 25, 2021, 11:05:54 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 25, 2021, 01:01:57 PM
Quote from: Mattchew83 on November 25, 2021, 10:04:08 AM
Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on November 25, 2021, 09:41:01 AM
Quote from: Mattchew83 on November 25, 2021, 08:54:37 AM
why did it not dawn on

ponder this yourself

I think you are accursed (something is not right about the way you think). I just showed you that I have pondered this. I will be trying to find this Church.

The funny thing is, your making a fool out of yourself in front of all these people. Anybody with half a brain would see what I'm talking about.

You're an idiot and your accusatory trope posting is so 2015 so find a new schtick

Isn't this slander (a mortal sin)? Your not looking so good yourself there bud.

It's not slander, he's calling you an idiot to your face. I must say, from what I've seen of you, I agree with him.

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Mattchew83 on November 27, 2021, 11:30:55 AM
I think it would be wise to figure out which Churches and Convents (in Portugal) that Sister Lúcia de Jesus Rosa dos Santos attended before the 1950's. I say before the 1950's because some people question whether or not the person claiming to be Sister Lucia, after this point, was the real Sister Lucia. If we can locate these Churches and Convents in Portugal then we can examine them to see if they succumbed to the Novus Ordo. If they did not, then we may have a possible lead on a true Catholic Church in Portugal. We can then compare our beliefs to theirs. We can see exactly what they believe in. I would think these Churches and Convents would have been blessed by her (Sister Lucia) presence and because of this...they would not have succumbed to the Novus Ordo. But maybe I am wrong.

There would be no need for evangelization of such a hypothetical true Catholic Church in Portugal. The Mother Mary did all of that for such a Church (if it exists). Those who were meant to see would eventually see what She was communicating.

Also, if there is a true Catholic Church in Portugal different from any traditional "Catholic" Church we are aware of...then those who seek it will find it (Matthew 7:7).

There is a Catholic Church that doesn't recognize V2...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Catholic_Church

mikemac

Don't look towards the schismatic Old Catholic Church for an answer to your questions.  The truth is we don't know the full truth about the 3rd Secret of Fatima because the Secret has not yet been revealed.  "In Portugal the Dogma of the Faith Will Always Be Preserved, etc."  The "etc." in itself is a big question.  Here's Father Gruner and John Vennari trying to answer your question.  If these two can't answer the question then nobody can, until the 3rd Secret is revealed.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYs2WwYwXNo[/yt]
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

GiftOfGod

Just let Mattchew83 go on a wild goose chase in Portugal.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Aulef

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on November 27, 2021, 01:00:01 PM

Schismatics
Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te

Mattchew83

Quote from: mikemac on November 27, 2021, 05:06:13 PM
Don't look towards the schismatic Old Catholic Church for an answer to your questions.  The truth is we don't know the full truth about the 3rd Secret of Fatima because the Secret has not yet been revealed.  "In Portugal the Dogma of the Faith Will Always Be Preserved, etc."  The "etc." in itself is a big question.  Here's Father Gruner and John Vennari trying to answer your question.  If these two can't answer the question then nobody can, until the 3rd Secret is revealed.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYs2WwYwXNo[/yt]

I'm not sure what point he is trying to make when he says it is conditional in the video. It seems like he admitted that Our Lady really did say "In Portugal the Dogma of the Faith will Always be Preserved".

FACT: We know the true Catholic Church exists in Portugal based on what Our Lady of Fatima revealed to us. Not so sure you can say that about anywhere else.

FACT: We should all be scanning all of Portugal for all Churches claiming to be Catholic. We should then examine them and compare our beliefs to theirs. This is the only way to be certain that we will be exposed to the true Dogma one way or another.

Am I wrong?

Mattchew83

Quote from: Melkor on November 27, 2021, 11:55:10 AM
why did it not dawn on

ponder this yourself

I think you are accursed (something is not right about the way you think). I just showed you that I have pondered this. I will be trying to find this Church.

The funny thing is, your making a fool out of yourself in front of all these people. Anybody with half a brain would see what I'm talking about.

You're an idiot and your accusatory trope posting is so 2015 so find a new schtick

It's not slander, he's calling you an idiot to your face. I must say, from what I've seen of you, I agree with him.

Why do you agree with him? Maybe I will see your point.

Would it not be the smart thing to do to identify all traditional Catholic Churches in Portugal and to examine their beliefs that way we know we have been exposed to the true Dogma. To me that is the intelligent thing to do. You seem to lack critical thinking skills.

Mattchew83

Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 27, 2021, 05:12:42 PM
Just let Mattchew83 go on a wild goose chase in Portugal.

Explain why we should not believe in the Marian Apparitions at Fatima, and maybe I will see your point (if you have one).

Mattchew83

I looked around a bit on this source and another Wikipedia source about Old Catholic Churches and could not find any in Portugal.

Melkor

Quote from: Mattchew83 on November 28, 2021, 11:05:25 AM
Quote from: Melkor on November 27, 2021, 11:55:10 AM
why did it not dawn on

ponder this yourself

Why do you agree with him? Maybe I will see your point.

Would it not be the smart thing to do to identify all traditional Catholic Churches in Portugal and to examine their beliefs that way we know we have been exposed to the true Dogma. To me that is the intelligent thing to do. You seem to lack critical thinking skills.

If you are a (traditional) Catholic you belong to the same Church, no need to go find another one. Believing or assuming that the true Church is only found in Portugal based off of a personal (and incorrect) interpretation is weak thinking.

Edit: the Church's teachings have remained unchanged for all these years. Go read the Council of Trent, go read the encyclicals. Know your Faith, the Faith taught by Our Lord Jesus Christ through his Apostles and their successors.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Mattchew83 on November 28, 2021, 11:10:47 AM

I looked around a bit on this source and another Wikipedia source about Old Catholic Churches and could not find any in Portugal.

Is there any other evidence in favor of these Old Catholic Churches?  What are the other ways in which they differ from the visible Church?