The Parish Hall > Arts and Leisure

How do you listen to music?

(1/2) > >>

Insanis:
I am listing to some new old music I bought (or in this case, was given).

After a bit of misunderstanding about my new case for my 45s, I was wondering, how many here listen to music the traditional way, on an analog spinning disc?

I have some 45s, but I mostly listen to LPs and I have a bunch of 78s too.

Along with these formats, I also have other formats, but I don't go for that Modernist digital distribution nonsense.

Radio is rarely good these days and I don't listen to it regularly, but if I hear something good on the radio, I usually try to find the album or single to own.

Bernadette:
CDs. I used to have a record player and lots of records, but I gave them away.

DigitalLogos:
With my ears.

But seriously, in normal Millennial fashion I tend to stick with streaming. I also have some CDs in my vehicle since its old enough to have a stock 6-CD changer  8)
While we do have a turn-table at home for vinyl, I never really got into it much.

The Curt Jester:

--- Quote from: Insanis on May 25, 2021, 08:11:25 PM ---After a bit of misunderstanding about my new case for my 45s, I was wondering, how many here listen to music the traditional way, on an analog spinning disc?
--- End quote ---

Isn't that a bit too modernist still?  I prefer the more traditional way of listening to it live.

Insanis:

--- Quote from: The Curt Jester on May 25, 2021, 10:49:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Insanis on May 25, 2021, 08:11:25 PM ---After a bit of misunderstanding about my new case for my 45s, I was wondering, how many here listen to music the traditional way, on an analog spinning disc?
--- End quote ---

Isn't that a bit too modernist still?  I prefer the more traditional way of listening to it live.

--- End quote ---

Decadent street performances with crowds? Depravity!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version