Fr. Michel Rodrigue Prophesies for next several months of 2020

Started by Xavier, July 28, 2020, 01:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

The Theosist

Quote from: Alnitak on August 03, 2020, 05:27:18 AM
The Garabandal apparitions have been consistently rejected by four bishops of Santander. Demons can effect all the symptoms of a supernatural ecstasy, and I remember this:
Quote(3) Explain how that while in ecstasy, they were pricked, and did not show pain.
also happened with the demon-possessed false mystic Magdalena de La Cruz

Goodness. Let that be a lesson. An hysterical fraud who got knocked up while a nun and apparently aborted her own child. What's worse is that she managed to fool them even after being discovered. Pregnant by the Devil with a large caterpillar that scuttled off? Give me a break. What's more likely, that or an hysterical fraud continuing to deceive with her "possession" and stories of diabolic pacts?

Xavier

Quote from: AlnitakThe Garabandal apparitions have been consistently rejected by four bishops of Santander

Not really. It is officially at "non constat" status, which means unconfirmed/not determined. None less than Pope John Paul II himself has been favorable to it: "There he finds some words written in longhand, containing an affectionate greeting and beneath it a name and signature: John Paul II. Albrecht cannot believe what he is seeing. Excitedly, he directs his gaze to the beginning of the text and he begins to read it with full attention, several times, from beginning to end. He is particularly struck by these lines:

"May God reward you for all your work, especially for the deep love with which you are making known the events related to Garabandal. May the message of the Mother of God be received in people's hearts before it is too late. As an expression of joy and gratitude, the Holy Father wishes to impart his apostolic blessing to you."" https://www.garabandalthemovie.com/en/garabandal/witnesses/353-st-john-paul-ii

Quotealso happened with

Not comparable. Here are 4 young girls to whom the incidents happened while they were fully visible to the rest of the village. They gathered to pray the Rosary together and while praying it fall into ecstasy before all. Other private revelations have revealed every Hail Mary is like a blow to Satan's head. Is Satan going to author and be in the midst of a whole town while everyone is praying the Rosary? Very unlikely. Satan doesn't cast out Satan, but if Satan was behind this, then Satan is casting out Satan.

Here in this 1982 interview, Mari Loli mentions that the current Bishop was open to the revelations: http://www.garabandal.org/News/Maria_Rosati_Letter_Interview.shtml

Quote from: GregOtherwise idiots, like you

I forgive you your insults and taunts. I explained already that there are clear signs of supernatural origin. If you don't want to accept it, that is that. You will know one day.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Sempronius

I've been matching some of his videos. What an amazing priest. Very funny and joyful.

But his credibility is on the line, and if it doesnt turn out the way he said, then I hope he has the humility to take a step back, and not have a go again with other prophecies.

LausTibiChriste

Fr Rodrigue is a heretic (belives Medgugoogoo) and his own Bishop has told him to shut the fuck up.

Of course, Xavier, being the apparition chasing retard that he is, will somehow find a way that the bishop is wrong (probably because the Bishop didn't see it in a vision or whatever).

Xavier listen close. You're obsession with apparitions is evil.

The fullness of the Faith has already been revealed and subsists in the Catholic church. Not in apparitions. This apparition chasing you are so hard for is diabolical disorientation.

But I would expect nothing less from an Indian, you people are odd af. (Coming from a guy with several Indian relatives).

PS. You should subsitute apparitions for ambulances and become an ambulance chasing lawyer. You'd make a small fortune.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Sempronius

Greg

From Greg.  When a prophet is wrong they are a false prophet.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Xavier

St. Alphonsus on openness to supernatural revelations: "As Almighty God in His goodness imparts His favors to His faithful followers in divers ways-----sometimes by enlightening their minds in a supernatural manner, and even conversing with them familiarly, as it were-----and as the nature of this work is intended to be practical, not controversial, I have thought it expedient for the edification of pious souls to introduce into it, after the manner of the Holy Fathers, both some revelations made to certain Saints and several miraculous facts concerning this mystery. I know there are some persons who, boasting of being free from prejudices, take great credit to themselves for believing no miracles but those recorded in the Holy Scriptures, esteeming all others as tales and fables for foolish women. But it will be well to remember here a remark of the learned St. Alphonsus, who says, "that the bad are as ready to deride miracles as the good are to believe them; adding that as it is a weakness to give credit to all things, so on the other hand, to reject miracles which come to us attested by grave and pious men, either savors of infidelity, which supposes them impossible to God, or of presumption, which refuses belief to such a class of authors. We give credit to a Tacitus, a Suetonius, and can we deny it without presumption to Christian authors of learning and probity. There is less risk in believing and receiving what is related with some probability by honest persons and not rejected by the learned, and which serves for the edification of our neighbor, than in rejecting it with a disdainful and presumptuous spirit?" (Glories of Mary) Hence Pope Benedict XIV (De Canoni. Sanct.) says: "Though an assent of Catholic faith be not due to them, they deserve a human assent according to the rules of prudence by which they are probable and piously credible." http://www.catholictradition.org/Eucharist/blessed-eucharist.htm

St. Alphonsus on swearing: ""But, " says St. Paul, "fornication and all uncleanness, let it not so much as be named among you, as becometh saints." (Ephes. v. 3.) Mark the words"all uncleanness. " We must not only abstain from obscene language and from every word of double meaning spoken in jest, but also from every improper word unbecoming a saint that is, a Christian. It is necessary to remark, that words of double meaning sometimes do greater evil than open obscenity, because the art with which they are spoken makes a deeper impression on, the mind.

10. Reflect, says St. Augustine, that your mouths are the mouths of Christians, which Jesus Christ has so often entered in the holy communion. Hence, you ought to have a horror of uttering all unchaste words, which are a diabolical poison. "See, brethren, if it be just that, from the mouths of Christians, which the body of Christ enters, an immodest song, like diabolical poison, should proceed." (Serm. xv., de Temp.) St. Paul says, that the language of a Christian should be always seasoned with salt. "Let your speech be always in grace, seasoned with salt. "(Col. iv. 6.)

Our conversation should be seasoned with words calculated to excite others not to offend, but to love God. "Happy the tongue," says St. Bernard, "that knows only how to speak of holy things!" http://www.traditionalcatholicpriest.com/2017/08/19/vice-speaking-immodestly-st-alphonsus/

If you don't want to believe it, don't believe it. Don't start cursing and swearing your mouths off - that is a mark of evil, per these Saints. Garabandal I showed was accepted by Pope John Paul II. Even Bp. Williamson supports it. Garabandal said our churches would be closed one day, as we see most of them now closed, shortly before the Warning.

Fr. Michel Rodrigue is new. Father mentioned riots in the streets even before most people had ever heard of BLM. That adds credibility. His latest prediction is quite specific, as many posters have noted. I find him credible. Fr. Michel is also a capable, competent exorcist.

Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Miriam_M

Quote from: Xavier on August 10, 2020, 06:15:09 AM
None less than Pope John Paul II himself has been favorable to it

That tells you a lot right there.

Miriam_M

Look, Xavier.  I actually believe that we are in the period of the End Times.  But none of us knows how long that will last and what the next chastisement will look like.  Famine is certainly a possibility.  Another plague is also a possibility.  Some kind of war involving most/all nations or at least the great powers.  But the timing of all of that and the pace and form of it are unknown.

That doesn't mean we should just relax.  For any of us, "the end" (our death) comes as a thief in the night, and that includes death by chastisement. Get thee into a state of grace.

It is far more important to live as if tomorrow is the next chastisement than to assume October.  It is not a good idea to try to outguess God or declare oneself --clergy or lay person -- a prophet. I've been in situations in my own life when I've tried to base my current actions on what I assumed would happen in X number of days, months, years, and what happened is that I squandered the present opportunities because I was fixed on the future -- near or far.  We are commanded to live in the present and not to try to "control" events.

What we are also strongly encouraged to do is to pray for a diminishment of chastisements because, as in the OT, God may withhold His punishment if enough pray and do penance.  That is Catholic teaching.  Fr. Rodriguez is not in himself "Catholic teaching."

Jayne

Quote from: Xavier on August 11, 2020, 05:06:35 AM
St. Alphonsus on openness to supernatural revelations: "As Almighty God in His goodness imparts His favors to His faithful followers in divers ways-----sometimes by enlightening their minds in a supernatural manner, and even conversing with them familiarly, as it were-----and as the nature of this work is intended to be practical, not controversial, I have thought it expedient for the edification of pious souls to introduce into it, after the manner of the Holy Fathers, both some revelations made to certain Saints and several miraculous facts concerning this mystery. I know there are some persons who, boasting of being free from prejudices, take great credit to themselves for believing no miracles but those recorded in the Holy Scriptures, esteeming all others as tales and fables for foolish women. But it will be well to remember here a remark of the learned St. Alphonsus, who says, "that the bad are as ready to deride miracles as the good are to believe them; adding that as it is a weakness to give credit to all things, so on the other hand, to reject miracles which come to us attested by grave and pious men, either savors of infidelity, which supposes them impossible to God, or of presumption, which refuses belief to such a class of authors. We give credit to a Tacitus, a Suetonius, and can we deny it without presumption to Christian authors of learning and probity. There is less risk in believing and receiving what is related with some probability by honest persons and not rejected by the learned, and which serves for the edification of our neighbor, than in rejecting it with a disdainful and presumptuous spirit?" (Glories of Mary) Hence Pope Benedict XIV (De Canoni. Sanct.) says: "Though an assent of Catholic faith be not due to them, they deserve a human assent according to the rules of prudence by which they are probable and piously credible." http://www.catholictradition.org/Eucharist/blessed-eucharist.htm

I like how St. Alphonsus makes it clear that there are errors on both extremes.  Automatically rejecting all apparitions is not the ideal and neither is uncritically accepting all of them.  We are striving for a virtuous middle in which we follow St. John's advice:  "Dearly beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits if they be of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1)

It is possible to have an excessive or unbalanced interest in apparitions or to be overly credulous.  I doubt, however, that any of us know our fellow forum members well enough to advise each other on this. I especially don't expect you to give much weight to the opinion of someone who can't decide whether to give you spiritual advice or to insult your ethnicity while using profanity.  Nevertheless, I think it would be worthwhile for you to discuss this with your spiritual director.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Kaesekopf

Why is this in the Non-Catholic Discussion Subforum!?

Also, aren't you in discernment for a religious vocation?  Knock it off with this BS copypasta all across the Internet.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Xavier

Prophesy is called a supernatural sign in Scripture and Church Teaching. It's important for non-Catholics to know there have been many Catholic prophesies of Communism's resurgence, from Fatima to Garabandal to now Fr. Michel. Fr. Michel spoke of street riots before many people had heard of Antifa/BLM. Garabandal said the chastisement would come from Communism. Fatima needs no introduction.

It's up to each person whether they want to believe or not. God gives signs so that the world more easily believes when what He has prophesied comes to pass. St. Paul tells us not to despise prophesy for similar reasons. It is not the only important thing, of course, but it has its own place at the same time. I mentioned the Pope's approval of Garabandal because the Pope's view is of the highest authority.