Normandt' Catholic Meditations

Started by Normandt, September 20, 2020, 12:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Normandt

154. Jesus is here

After choosing Jesus as a friend, we have the opportunity to welcome him as a teacher. It's difficult to trust God with everything we hear, what they suggest in the world, but it's up to us to create a relationship with him. Let's verify by ourselves and with competent people, verify who God really is. Let's not rely on half-measures, half-words, half-explanations. We want to know the true Jesus. He's always present and waiting for us to place our trust in him.

God is Love and a Master who is Love is the best Master who exists.
A prophecy:
"'Make straight the way of the Lord,' as Isaiah the prophet said". John, chapter 1, verse 23

Let's find all the means to create a bridge between us and Jesus. Let's enter our heart and constantly search for our master. He always lets himself be found, and especially in the good, the right, the beautiful, the true and the real, that we live and observe in people.

Let's find some time to find Jesus. Let's learn to be patient with ourselves, because we often block the way. Let's learn to free the surface of the bridge, to better see on the other side. Let's free the course so that we can quickly reach the shore where Jesus is standing. The sooner we find him, the more we will improve the quality of our lives. Jesus is already here. Let's find him, he's easily found.

The new American Bible, 2011-2014
Book: The heart's mission, Normand Thomas
God says : I Love you
___

Thank you Lord for Loving me
and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

155. God is present

Here's a testimony of people who have allowed the Lord to establish himself in their lives. People flourish, they enter a new life, in the eternal promise. Even the unfortunate will live in joy:
"The deaf shall hear the words of the book; And out of gloom and darkness, the eyes of the blind shall see. The lowly will ever find joy in the Lord, and the poor rejoice in the Holy One of Israel." Isaiah, chapter 29, verses 18 to 19

But what are we watching today? Faced with so much misery in the world, did the world understand Isaiah's prophecy? We could conclude that God is not as present as we would like.

But it's the people who are turning their backs for many reasons. In reality, God is more than present, but there are people in the world who don't let him open their hearts. They block the passage between them and God. Then, they try to block the passage of those who believe. They think and try to manage the world at their convenience.

There are some who are nevertheless interested. The deaf hear the Word. The blind see God, they receive the Eucharist too. The humble ones recognize themselves in God, they rejoice. The unhappy exult immediately while they meet him and listen to his Word.

May hearts open up to the presence of the Lord and we will witness more and more small and less small miracles. There are so many people who need to hear that God is with us and that he offers us his Love, that he Loves us.

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Normandt

156. Faith in Jesus

Have we discovered God's Love in our hearts? Isn't it the best way to help our neighbour to let God simply pass through our heart, to ignite it? Jesus will guide us and show us what we are called to become:
"Here comes with power the Lord God, who rules by his strong arm; here is his reward with him, his recompense before him. Like a shepherd he feeds his flock; in his arms he gathers the lambs, carrying them in his bosom, and leading the ewes with care." Isaiah, chapter 40, verses 10 to 11

How comforting! The Lord illuminates his servants. The people who enter the service of the Lord are the people who have accepted him in their hearts and in their lives.

With two blind men, Jesus makes them discover that faith in him is the solution to their discomfort:
"'Let it be done for you according to your faith.' And their eyes were opened." Matthew, chapter 9, verses 29 to 30

___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.