Question: How has your experience with Suscipe Domine been this year?

Started by Kaesekopf, December 01, 2013, 01:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penelope

Can we talk about issues with Tapatalk here, or is that some other kind of non-server-related problem?

piabee

I was clicking from the index to General Catholic Discussion.

ImperialGuardsman

Quote from: Archer on December 05, 2013, 06:29:35 PM
Quote from: ImperialGuardsman on December 05, 2013, 05:04:25 PM
Everything's fine with me, though the forum time is never in my time zone.  Is there a way to adjust that?

Click on the profile tab at the top of the screen.  On the left side under modify profile there will be a look and layout tab.  Click that.  You will be able to change your time zone from that page.

Thanks, got it  :thumbsup:  I was getting tired of the forum asking me if I should be in bed when it was still a very reasonable hour to be up.
"One would be straying from the straight path were he to wish the altar restored to its primitive tableform; were he to want black excluded as a color for the liturgical vestments; were he to forbid the use of sacred images and statues in Churches...and lastly were he to disdain and reject polyphonic music or singing in parts, even where it conforms to regulations issued by the Holy See." - Ven. Pope Pius XII

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--  (Stolen from EcceQuamBonum's signature)

America, that great bastion of the Enlightenment, is the destroyer of all religions.--LouisIX

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Penelope on December 06, 2013, 02:01:20 PM
Can we talk about issues with Tapatalk here, or is that some other kind of non-server-related problem?

New thread.  It's not a server problem.  It's a tapatalk problem.

But, I would be interested in hearing issues with Tapatalk.  I've not had many issues.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

LouisIX

Quote from: piabee on December 06, 2013, 02:54:17 PM

This is the exact same page I get.  It's really not that big of a deal as it doesn't happen more than maybe once a day and I just have to hit refresh.

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

verenaerin

Quote from: LouisIX on December 06, 2013, 06:20:33 PM

This is the exact same page I get.  It's really not that big of a deal as it doesn't happen more than maybe once a day and I just have to hit refresh.

ditto

Archer

Quote from: verenaerin on December 06, 2013, 06:42:27 PM

ditto

Ditto your ditto. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

piabee

Quote from: Archer on December 06, 2013, 06:43:19 PM
Quote from: verenaerin on December 06, 2013, 06:42:27 PM

ditto

Ditto your ditto.

I never said it was but KK asked.

trentcath

Quote from: Jayne on December 01, 2013, 06:16:33 PM
I do not recall any problems with responsiveness.  Something that bothers me (but I don't think the server causes it) is that I automatically log in for one hour and am sometimes in the middle of writing when I run out of time.  There is nothing to signal that the time is up, so I click on post and the precious fruit of my thought and creativity gets lost.  Forever! :madsmiley:

Doesn't it come back if you click the back button? Works for me!

Jayne

Quote from: trentcath on December 25, 2013, 08:00:24 AM
Quote from: Jayne on December 01, 2013, 06:16:33 PM
I do not recall any problems with responsiveness.  Something that bothers me (but I don't think the server causes it) is that I automatically log in for one hour and am sometimes in the middle of writing when I run out of time.  There is nothing to signal that the time is up, so I click on post and the precious fruit of my thought and creativity gets lost.  Forever! :madsmiley:

Doesn't it come back if you click the back button? Works for me!

The back button did not work, but I have changed the way I log in so it is not a problem anymore.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

tradical

No problems on my side of the wire.

Blessed Christmas and a Holy New Year to you and yours!

(as well as all the other SD members)
P^3
Prayer
Penance
Patience

My Blog: http://tradicat.blogspot.ca/

voxxpopulisuxx

Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

LouisIX

I don't get that page with any other site and I'd venture to guess that Pia doesn't either. So I don't think it's a connectivity problem.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.