Une vidéo révèle l'ampleur des travaux à l'intérieur de Notre-Dame

Started by Fleur-de-Lys, January 22, 2020, 06:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleur-de-Lys

Une vidéo révèle l'ampleur des travaux à l'intérieur de Notre-Dame, huit mois après l'incendie

[yt][/yt]

Vetus Ordo

Il est encourageant de voir comment les travaux avancent. Les mauvais souvenirs de l'incendie sont toujours là mais on sent le sentiment d'espoir
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Non Nobis

Too bad my French from high school is so weak; this looks interesting. Looks like they they are making some hopeful progress since the fire?
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Fleur-de-Lys

Quote from: Non Nobis on January 22, 2020, 09:41:44 PM
Too bad my French from high school is so weak; this looks interesting. Looks like they they are making some hopeful progress since the fire?

Some progress has been made, and there is still hope for a full restoration, but major obstacles remain, most significantly with regard to the stability of the structure, which is still at risk of collapsing.

Vetus Ordo

Notre-Dame «toujours en péril»

In Euronews.

Notre-Dame de Paris n'est pas encore tirée d'affaire. Le militaire chargé de diriger sa rénovation l'a reconnu sur l'antenne de nos confrères de CNews. Neuf mois après l'incendie dévastateur qui a détruit la charpente et la flèche de la cathédrale, la principale menace pesant sur le monument gothique est un échafaudage. Posé avant l'incendie, il a été soudé à l'édifice par les flammes et son retrait s'annonce très délicat.

«Aujourd'hui, la cathédrale est en état de péril, toujours, et elle est sous le régime de l'urgence impérieuse, a expliqué le général Jean-Louis Georgelin [...] En état de péril, ça veut dire que l'on n'a pas encore dit que la cathédrale n'allait pas s'effondrer.»

Autre grande incertitude, l'état de la voûte qui n'a pas encore pu être inspectée. Le président Emmanuel Macron s'est engagé à faire restaurer Notre-Dame en cinq ans. Plus de 900 millions d'euros de dons ont été promis. Mais un débat agite les initiés : faut-il la restaurer à l'identique ou oser la modernisation architecturale. Le général Georgelin s'est bien gardé de se prononcer.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.