Selling on eBay

Started by Bonaventure, March 27, 2013, 12:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Quote from: RealJayneK on April 19, 2013, 05:16:14 AM
Quote from: Greg on April 19, 2013, 12:17:32 AM
There are rules in society, laws in fact, about driving, reporting taxes and telling the school why Johnny was absent yesterday or why we took a day off work which we break all of the time.

If one of your children excused doing something wrong on the grounds "everybody else does it" would you find that acceptable?

This is not a good reason even if it were true.  I do not break any of the rules you mention and see no reason to think that many Catholics who take their faith seriously do.

Liar
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Jayne

Quote from: Greg on April 19, 2013, 08:49:17 AM
There are rules in society, laws in fact, about driving, reporting taxes and telling the school why Johnny was absent yesterday or why we took a day off work which we break all of the time.

If one of your children excused doing something wrong on the grounds "everybody else does it" would you find that acceptable?

This is not a good reason even if it were true.  I do not break any of the rules you mention and see no reason to think that many Catholics who take their faith seriously do.

Liar

You have admitted that you are a liar, so it is natural that you assume that others are liars.  I, however, am telling the truth.  I do not deliberately break traffic laws.  I have never lied on taxes and would consider it gravely immoral to do so.  I do not lie to schools or employers about absences.  There is no way for me to prove this, but you have no evidence to the contrary other than your assumption that other people are like you.  Surely you have read enough of my posts to notice many ways that I am not like you.  Well, this is another of them.

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

KumbayaDominumMeum

Greg. You are just rationalizing sleazy behaviour. You certainly don't think or speak like a Trad. Are you a shill on the Trad boards as well as on eBay?

CoolCat

Quote from: RealJayneK on April 19, 2013, 09:07:00 AM
Quote from: Greg on April 19, 2013, 08:49:17 AM

Liar

You have admitted that you are a liar, so it is natural that you assume that others are liars.  I, however, am telling the truth.  I do not deliberately break traffic laws.  I have never lied on taxes and would consider it gravely immoral to do so.  I do not lie to schools or employers about absences.  There is no way for me to prove this, but you have no evidence to the contrary other than your assumption that other people are like you.  Surely you have read enough of my posts to notice many ways that I am not like you.  Well, this is another of them.
Thank you for helping weed out the liars and cheats.
We must heed warning about this. 

Heinrich

It is too bad once again that Mr. Awesome, aka Ggregg, has turned another post into an I AM AWESOME! thread. He is a deviant troll who has a track record of shrewd chicanery and outright boorish bloviating. I have tried to call attention to this many times, but people here lap up his milkbowl capitalism as if he were someone we could take serious. Error has no rights.

And for the record, I have attempted to sell on Ebay with no results. I marketed designer goods and no bites. Oh, well. At least I did it honestly. And honestly, it feel better donating the goods than selling them.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Greg

Sell on ebay with no results?

You must be a total moron with your head up your arse.

Try selling something people actually want, you idiot.

A working class woman I know who did not even finish school is selling Wooden decorations in her spare time and making hundreds of dollars in profit a week.

To sell on eBay with no results requires a level of detachment from Commercial reality that only a Traditionalist fool or a North Korean could manage.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Heinrich

Quote from: Greg on April 20, 2013, 03:09:44 AM
Sell on ebay with no results?

You must be a total moron with your head up your arse.

Try selling something people actually want, you idiot.

A working class woman I know who did not even finish school is selling Wooden decorations in her spare time and making hundreds of dollars in profit a week.

To sell on eBay with no results requires a level of detachment from Commercial reality that only a Traditionalist fool or a North Korean could manage.

That is exactly the response one should expect from you. I had one item: a North Face womens pullover. There were twenty just like it. Time elapsed. No sale. Who cares. It is still hanging in the main hall closet. Tell you what, you want it? Send me your address in a PM. I will FEDEX it to you and I want you to sell it and give the money to a pro life group in England. Show us how it is done, big boy.

Say, what is the name of this mega trillion dollar company that puts you in league with the likes of Taki Theodoracapulos, the Queen, etc.? Gives us a link to the webpage so we can see for ourselves what the ultimate success in life should look like. To whom do you sell? Barclays? Chase? Enlighten losers here.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Bonaventure

I have a question on shipping. If one prints out the shipping coupon, can that be put towards more expensive shipping at the post office?
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

Can't you people discuss things civilly?

Come on.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.