Second Book is Out

Started by james03, December 23, 2019, 12:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

Link to Amazon

I wrote this book to counter any negative content contained in the secular red pill.  I think The Red Pill is popular with a lot of young Catholic men, so there was a need for this book.  The target audience is 16 - 30, though any man that thinks he needs a tune up will benefit from it.  Currently paper back only, but I'm working on other editions.

NOTE:  This book is for men only.  The ladies are not allowed to read it.

I probably have one more book inside of me.

Speaking of which, don't forget about my first book: "The Economics of Catholic Subsidiarity".  Also on Amazon.
Econ Book Link

Later.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Gardener

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

christulsa

Heinrich

Quote from: christulsa on December 23, 2019, 03:13:58 PM
Don't forget to order Laramie Hirsch's new book too!   

https://www.amazon.com/Bovodar-Bears-Jack-Mikkelson/dp/1734375000/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=bovodar+and+the+bears&qid=1577135535&s=digital-text&sr=1-1-catcorr

Four Okie Trads--LH, 03, G, and CT.  What are the odds?    :cheeseheadbeer:

Are you sure it is L. Hirsch's? Says it's written by a one Jack Mikkelson. Is it a golf book?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

diaduit

Ordered and I'll just have a little peak before giving it to my husband and son  :P

Gardener

Quote from: diaduit on December 23, 2019, 06:40:28 PM
Ordered and I'll just have a little peak before giving it to my husband and son  :P

This is why we can't have nice things.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

james03

QuoteI'll just have a little peak

They just can't help themselves.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

Michael Wilson

James,
can you give us a brief summary of what the book is about?
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

james03

Quick summary of how we got here: Cultural Marxism.
Frame: Physical, Spiritual, Intellectual, and Emotional, and how to strengthen each.
Hobbies
Skills
Activities
Getting a job to support a large Catholic Family.
Women:
Explaining them.
Developing yourself so you are ready to approach.
Approach.
Evaluating a female.
Dating.
Escaping the Friend zone.
Marrying them.
Problems in marriage and how to fix.
Being a good husband.
How to properly spank your wife.
A few tips on parenting.

james03

Did you all catch the red pills on the tray?

Sempronius

"How to properly spank your wife"?

Would be interesting to read how you balance that rope.

Daniel

What's a 'red pill'? The only red pill I know of is from The Matrix, but I don't think that's what you're referencing here.

james03

Quote"How to properly spank your wife"?

Would be interesting to read how you balance that rope.

I was trolling.  I thought I'd get more of a response.  Though there might be something under being playful with your wife.

james03

QuoteWhat's a 'red pill'?

Yeah, it's from the Matrix.  The term has been used for a few years now on the internet.  Basically it means realizing what you were told is a lie, e.g. women like sensitive men in touch with their feminine side.  To learn more ....... buy the book.

Heinrich

No chapter on weightlifting?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.