1962 Liturgical Calendar Online for Free From SSPX

Started by dymphna17, December 01, 2017, 09:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

The SSPX has put this 1962 Liturgical Calendar out for everyone who wants it.

QuoteJust in time for the start of the liturgical year, the Society of Saint Pius X publishes the most complete liturgical calendar online. This calendar follows the liturgical books of 1962 which Pope Benedict XVI authorized for use in the Universal Church. The Society of Saint Pius X (SSPX) offers this service to all priests, to those who serve at the altar and in the sacristy, as well as to all those that are attached to the Church's traditional liturgy.

For the first time ever, a full iturgical calendar is at the tip of your finger. In the future you can access this calendar on all devices: PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones. It includes all liturgical instructions for Mass and the Breviary. Built as a web app, the calender is primarily built for handheld devices. The SSPX is proud to offer this as a service to the Church, for all, for the glory of God and the salvation of souls.
http://fsspx.news/en/news-events/news/most-complete-1962-liturgical-calendar-online?utm_source=Society+of+Saint+Pius+X+%7C+Newsletter&utm_campaign=fa49e6e994-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_12_02&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8c13eb2341-fa49e6e994-203961109
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Sophia3

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 01, 2017, 09:15:10 PM

QuoteJust in time for the start of the liturgical year, the Society of Saint Pius X publishes the most complete liturgical calendar online. This calendar follows the liturgical books of 1962 which Pope Benedict XVI authorized for use in the Universal Church. The Society of Saint Pius X (SSPX) offers this service to all priests, to those who serve at the altar and in the sacristy, as well as to all those that are attached to the Church's traditional liturgy.

For the first time ever, a full iturgical calendar is at the tip of your finger. In the future you can access this calendar on all devices: PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones. It includes all liturgical instructions for Mass and the Breviary. Built as a web app, the calender is primarily built for handheld devices. The SSPX is proud to offer this as a service to the Church, for all, for the glory of God and the salvation of souls.
http://fsspx.news/en/news-events/news/most-complete-1962-liturgical-calendar-online?utm_source=Society+of+Saint+Pius+X+%7C+Newsletter&utm_campaign=fa49e6e994-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_12_02&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8c13eb2341-fa49e6e994-203961109

And if you want a really good physical Calendar (also according to 1962):
http://servi.org/religious-gifts/publications/2016-liturgical-calendar/

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 01, 2017, 09:15:10 PM

That is very nice
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Non Nobis

I've pinned it on a Firefox tab, and created a bookmark on Kindle (Dolphin browser).  Thank you!  And Happy St. Nicholas Day!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Gerard

An interesting side tidbit,  you can actually re-use a real 1962 calendar in 2018.  The days of the week and the numbers of the month all line up. 

Kaesekopf

Has anyone seen any reviews on this? 

Have you all found it worthwhile to use? 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.