"Limiting God", Michael Voris

Started by Kaesekopf, April 21, 2016, 04:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominica

I don't think MV fabricated a tale about the Archdiocese of New York and their henchmen. 

Many, many, many years ago, when AQ was a good forum, there was a member there who claimed he knew the inside dealings of the Archdiocese and posted extensively about the goings-on within it.    And, if what I've read about Cardinal Spellman is true, the archdiocese has been rotting for decades and long before VII.

Prayerful

Michael Voris could do a very good thing and release enough information to ensure Cardinal Dolan is never ever considered Papabile again. I don't think he is as bad as Pope Francis, but we do not need another flaming Modernist. Cardinal Dolan never seemed to like Michael Voris and as Dominica said, it's plausible there's some deniable but bulging blackmail file given the rotten politics of the Archdiocese.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Yankee

Sorry if this has been posted already. Very interesting. Apparently there were other iffy people involved with Church Militant

I'm trying to post a vid, but can't....
"What bad taste You have, Lord, to love me, hideous as I am; but do not, on any account, change that bad taste, lest I be exposed to the danger of Your putting an angel in my place." -St Teresa

Yankee

Is there some sort of prohibition of MHFM videos here? I have a vid and it won't let me post.
"What bad taste You have, Lord, to love me, hideous as I am; but do not, on any account, change that bad taste, lest I be exposed to the danger of Your putting an angel in my place." -St Teresa

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Yankee on May 12, 2016, 10:37:44 AM
Is there some sort of prohibition of MHFM videos here? I have a vid and it won't let me post.

No prohibition, but why would you want to?  Their videos are generally garbage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Greg

Do I owe ANY money to this forum?
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Greg on May 12, 2016, 11:41:51 AM
Do I owe ANY money to this forum?

I only got one message that met the requirements.     

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Greg

Ok, let me know a PayPal address and I will send
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Yankee

Quote from: Kaesekopf on May 12, 2016, 11:38:34 AM

Usually. But they do have some accurate videos here and there. And I thought the one on Voris was decent

Prayerful

Quote from: Kaesekopf on May 12, 2016, 11:38:34 AM

Yes, I think a video titled '"Magicians" Prove A Spiritual World Exists' is bit silly, although some of their aplogetic stuff is on point. Most importantly they fully exposed the dishonesty and stupidity of Tradcatknight buying fake views with aforenamed account or identitity. They a lot of things in a plodding way, and a bit of plodding effort was probably needed to fully expose Eric the Eagle.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Greg

Quote from: Gerard on April 22, 2016, 04:08:13 PM
Quote from: alicewyf on April 22, 2016, 01:58:22 PMWow. Just now seeing this. I'm shocked. I thought he was a blowhard before... But wow. What profound lack of humility he must have to be unrepentant and living in sin with those men and then go on to form a teaching apostolate. I wouldn't have the nerve. He must have a truly overinflated sense of self importance, maybe even some sort of personality disorder. I could see being a speaker on this topic or something, but in his apostolate he is in effect a preacher on all sorts of topics. I agree that this is inappropriate.

Where do you get the idea that he is unrepentant?  He also seems to have taken years to go from confused homosexual to restored Catholic and a few years from that to the starting of his apostolate. 

The guy is wrong about some fundamental but understandable problems in the Church, with his flip flops on the SSPX and his insistence that Judas is dogmatically in Hell but on the other side, he has been one of the few who consistently and in an unadorned manner addresses the homosexual infiltration of the Church and speaks out against it. 

It seems a number of people are condemning him for knowing firsthand how bad that sin is, and for being effective in bringing that scourge in the Church to the surface. 

He's singlehandedly done more than any of us commenting on this board about that infiltration in the Church. 

Where is Gerard?  Haven't seen him for a while.

Greg

"Limiting Michael Voris" by God.

Gerard

Quote from: Greg on November 21, 2023, 10:12:16 PMWhere is Gerard?  Haven't seen him for a while.

I'm still here.  I periodically lurk to see what's up. Since I was last posting regularly I'd been pressed into service as the primary caregiver in my housefhold for 3 (now down to two..RIP Mom.) disabled people with varying issues from cancer to lifetime mental and physical disabilities.  I've only had time to occasionally beat up on anti-Catholic Protestants and Atheists periodically on comments sections that take Disqus. 

Bonaventure

Quote from: Gerard on November 22, 2023, 04:07:46 PM
Quote from: Greg on November 21, 2023, 10:12:16 PMWhere is Gerard?  Haven't seen him for a while.

I'm still here.  I periodically lurk to see what's up. Since I was last posting regularly I'd been pressed into service as the primary caregiver in my housefhold for 3 (now down to two..RIP Mom.) disabled people with varying issues from cancer to lifetime mental and physical disabilities.  I've only had time to occasionally beat up on anti-Catholic Protestants and Atheists periodically on comments sections that take Disqus.

I'm sorry about your mother. I'll keep her in prayer.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Jmartyr

Quote from: Gerard on November 22, 2023, 04:07:46 PM

God Bless you!!
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther