British MP Andrew Bridgen told he will be dead soon because he took the vaccine

Started by awkward customer, March 16, 2024, 05:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awkward customer

Andrew Bridgen, who has been a leading campaigner calling for investigations by Parliament into excess deaths in the UK, was told by a senior government minister that -

"You can speak out all you want," the Minister told Bridgen. "It doesn't matter. You are vaccinated. You will be dead of cancer soon."

This charming conversation took place in the tea room of the House of Commons.

http://thepeoplesvoice.tv/british-mp-reveals-elite-told-him-vaccinated-will-all-die-of-turbo-cancer-soon/

josh987654321

Will have to wait and see, I will try to keep a close eye on it, how these snakes think they will get away with it is beyond me, the truth will come out sooner or later and the tables will turn sooner or later.

God Bless

"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Greg

I have to say, that if you were stupid enough to take that vaccine under the circumstances that existed, (very low chance of dying of Covid and an unknown risk from a new gene therapy drug), then I am really not impressed by your common sense.

I prefer my anti vaccine campaigners to have had the wisdom to not be jabbed.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

diaduit

I dunno, more over confidence from the Davos crew.  God decides who lives or dies and there is no way that a vaccine can have the same affect in all humans considering how different we are.